• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Save me from my boredom

InvisibleWriter

It appears that I've got lots of time on my hands and need to vent my creativity. For this, I'm looking to embark on a long term roleplay with one of you fine writers. Feel free to bring plots or we can come up with one together, mainly just looking for an active partner right now!

Me:
- Male, 22, He/him, PST
- I love to write. (I'll write any length but prefer to write more.)
- I love to plot and worldbuild
- I write highly detailed, (usually) novella styled writing
- I usually write one main character with added side characters as they come but I can double if needed.

You (Hopefully):
- Love to write, plot and worldbuild
- Enjoy OOC communication and discussion
- Get passionate about the roleplay (I will not carry the plot or planning by myself, I've done it before and it is not fun)

That is pretty much it! Please send a proper introduction about yourself with some information so that I know a bit about you, I usually don't answer those who just send "hello."

I sent you a DM earlier.

Hopefully we can discuss things there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back