• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Save Me (BTS song inspired shiz)

Atsuko

Breathe

SAVE ME

1325037.gif

I want to breathe, I hate this night

I want to wake up, I hate this dream

I’m trapped inside of myself and I’m dead

Don’t wanna be lonely

Just wanna be yours

-- Save Me (BTS)

The creatures shine in the night.

Entrancing the feeble human eyes with their beauty and charisma.

They are the beings that the humans fear. But also the beings that the humans desire.

During the ancient times, they were feared as the powerful blood lusting monsters.

Written about in classics as nothing but crazed demons.

But in the modern day, the government told the people that such monsters had ceased to exist.

The minor accidents here and there were covered up as crimes done by humans.

And the creatures were only heard of in myths.

But the government knew that the creatures were rumbling with thirst.

And the last thing they needed at the moment was for the humans to overthrow the government because the government had failed to exterminate the creatures as they had claimed years ago.

A contract was set up.

The creatures would entertain and lull in the humans with their beauty and talent.

Taking control of their minds with songs and movies, the government would have an easier time controlling the large group of humans.

In return the government would provide the creatures with the blood and other rewards.

The contract worked for years.

But both the creatures and the government knew that it had been built up like a house of cards.

And with only weak breeze, everything would topple down.

RP is set in South Korea.

The creatures are the entertainers (actors, actresses, models, kpop stars) in South Korea.

Last edited by a moderator:
...considering I'm in the middle of writing a massive vampire universe for Monsta X, yeah, I'm interested, lol. Dark and angsty with some humor and action involved is all good stuff. Plus romance. Because vampires, and they're sensual creatures by nature.

I'm into MX, BTS, and Got7 mostly, but there's a few other bands I'm into. I'm in if you want to start something up.

Hi. Thanks to everyone who showed interest so far.

I'm thinking of waiting till more people show interest, and also I might update the interest check thread to be more organized :)

BUMP

Users who are viewing this thread

Back