• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Save a Soul (Always Open)

Watercolors

• There's not much to say about myself. I'm a runner, a gamer, a reader, and I ride horses and dirt bikes.

I tend to be on about 12-4 PM Central Time but it varies depending on what I'm doing that day.

My average post is about two or three paragraphs. It really depends on the situation but I try my best to write a long, detailed post. Suggestions and tips are welcomed as I'm always trying to improve my writing.

I roleplay in third person and past tense and would prefer my partner to as well but I'm willing to work with you on it.

I'll play romance and violence. They're some of my favorite things. I have no limits on violence but I won't play sex scenes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello~ Hello~ So a little birb, named Kotori, told me that you want to roleplay.

Haha just kidding, I just stumbled upon your roleplay post.

So, I would love to roleplay some Pokemon with you. But just a warning, I have only played one game, so I don't know a lot about pokemon.

[QUOTE="Apricot Kohai]Hello~ Hello~ So a little birb, named Kotori, told me that you want to roleplay.
Haha just kidding, I just stumbled upon your roleplay post.

So, I would love to roleplay some Pokemon with you. But just a warning, I have only played one game, so I don't know a lot about pokemon.

[/QUOTE]
Hello! I'd love to do a Pokemon roleplay with you. Which game have you played?

I've played omega ruby to the end, and I started soul silver but then my friend wanted it back before I could finish it xD .

megalomania said:
Hello! I'm sure I can glide alongside your preferences and whatnot quite swimmingly, and while I do—or did—watch supernatural, I can't quite play canon characters with any quality or merit I am comfortable with.
If you are willing, though, I'd love to try out a pairing with you? Thank you in advance, and in the event you are not interested, good luck! ovo;

My main interests;;

Monster x Pregnant!Human

Siren x Pirate
Hi! I'd love to do either one of those with you! Want to talk about it over PM?

[QUOTE="Apricot Kohai]I've played omega ruby to the end, and I started soul silver but then my friend wanted it back before I could finish it xD .

[/QUOTE]
I haven't played either of those sadly.

[QUOTE="Apricot Kohai]Oh, well that's okay, right? We can rp in what ever region we want.

[/QUOTE]
Sure! Do you want to talk about it over PM?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back