• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings satan's call for partners.

Satan

hell-bent
VGnpPvL1itDtBDrQ-aoRdG_jiMm_ZvJgJbAaM_EGobkUnes3t8WJ6eHMUiaKBOkgKGNWCZqP_uTtKz3ZVyVnsQ.jpg

Hello everyone! My name is Satan, but if that's too graphic or disturbing for you then you can simply call me Shawna! A little bit about myself ; I have been role-playing for about 7 years now. I'd like to say I am a literate writer, I love depth and detail. I am 18 years old, in the schooling process along with a side job so of course my schedule can get hectic. Whether it's loads of homework, or the combination of life putting me in slight distress with myself. I do however linger around this website, I have a passion for writing and I feel rather empty without it.

I'm looking for a few partners not to only brainstorm and create an extraordinary storyline with, but to also befriend. I like connecting with those that I write with, it makes the plotting process easier for myself and quite frankly (for being such a hell raiser) I like friends. I enjoy getting to know people, being there for them if they feel that comfortable, etc.

Guidelines:
- Grammar: I understand a few typos, miscommunications, etc. Hell, I might even make a few in this myself. But I want to be able to understand your beautiful writing, loves. Simple punctuation, capitalization, diction, the easy things.
- Godmodding: This is one subject that I do not take lightly. I don't tolerate godmodding, in fact it offends me. I'm sure if you're respectful, intelligent and dedicated enough to your work and character, you wouldn't want someone taking over either ; or proposing an action without discussion. Therefore, it is clear that I do not, and I expect the same from you.
- Length: I tend to write in return what my partner gives me... sometimes more if there's a situation. I can write up to multiple paragraphs (multiple meaning... well, a lot.) but my minimum is no less than 2-3 paragraphs. I'm not a fan of one liners, in fact I will be less likely to respond if I get one. That varies of course if we are in a predicament and need to come up with more ideas or time skip bc the part of our rp is not filled with any drama, action, etc.

- Detail: I am a detailed writer, as stated in the beginning. I love reading what details my partner has opposed to me, it makes the writing more fun and hobby-is rather than a job. I write for enjoyment, I don't want to feel pressured to reply to something that I don't get any fun out of. If gore, drugs, curse, NSFW isn't in your interest, I am probably not the writer for you as I like to include such things depending on the rp.
- Time: Speaking of pressure ^ I WILL reply, I can reply multiple times a day. But if something in life comes up, it may take me a day or two to respond. If its been more than that, feel free to send me a message ; I may have forgotten or gotten so lost in life that I need a reminder. But please, if I explain why I haven't responded, do not bug me about replying. That causes me to lose interest simply because of my personality, my loves.
- Character: I don't like a 'poor me' and I don't like a god almighty, if you get what I am hinting. Characters with a story are amazing, but don't base them off of depression and sadness and cause them to feel sorry for themselves all the time. I do prefer to play the female role, but there are circumstances where I can write as a male ; I have role-plays at the moment where I am male and I need a bit of a breather. I want that soft, sassy, feminine feel once in a while. So if I deny your requests of playing male, it isn't because I don't want to write with you or because I don't do male characters -- I just need a breather from them at the moment.
- Slow burn: It speaks for itself.

If you're still here, congratulations. I know I may seem a bit of a... bitch, but I can assure you I am not. In fact, Satan is rather goofy and loving. If you've made it this far and decide to pm me because I 'tickled your fancy', tell me your favorite movie! I've been binge watching many things recently, I think I have earned an even larger respect for movies.

Pairings:
Fandoms ~
- Marvel Universe
-IT (preferably pennywise x oc)
-DC Universe
- Supernatural

Others ~
- friends w/ benefits
- mermaid x sailor
- prince(ss) x commoner
- alien x human
-mafia boss x victim
-mafia boss x criminal
-criminal x investigator
-kidnapped x captor

Plots:
- Muse A and B are from very different lifestyles- muse A is a good person and always tries their best, while muse B is a gang/mafia boss. One night, muse A randomly show’s up at muse B’s place frightened to death and tells them how their significant other/parent(s) have been abusing them. Muse B let’s them stay the night, and realizes how angry they are that someone’s been hurting innocent, good muse A. So, muse B sneaks out in the middle of the night and beats up muse A’s abuser. Muse A wakes up the next morning with a phone call that their abuser is in the hospital and tells muse B, who admits to their actions.

Muse B has romantic feelings for muse A.

- Just a classic ; Muse A and B hate each other but eventually become lovers.

- Our muses are the some of the last survivors in a thermonuclear world. resources are slim, wildfires are just as dangerous as the acid rain and hailstorms. but what’s the most dangerous are the gangs of cannibals. there’s said to be refuge, in the south especially with the dangers of winter. our muses seek to travel the road south, in hopes of reaching a better place. if it even exists.

- Bird Box, OC's, period.

(Those are just a few plot idea, they are not set in stone and I did in fact get them from Tumblr. I do expect to add more to the plot if you are interested.)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back