• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Looking for someone to entertain this(don't be deceived by prefix)

KingJohn

So I'l cut to the chase, I'm looking to make a RP where I synchronize cartoons and realism (sort've like how they did in Space Jam and Who Framed Roger Rabbit?). I will explain the scenario to you in hopes that someone will be interested in acting this out with me.

I will be using only one cartoon character for this RP, an original character that I've created myself named Benedict Penguin. He is an upperclass, sterotypical englishman penguin from London that resides in Toontown and has a mansion in the English countryside. He has the traditional powers of all toons (toonforce) along with charisma and, perhaps, some persuasive abilities.  This particular RP takes place in WW2. Without furtherado, here is the plot.

Adolf Hitler was pretty big into the occult and used it to try and get an edge in his quest for dominance. During one of his occultic sessions he and his acolytes are instructed by a stray spirit to pursue help of the arctic demons of Antarctica. Trusting in their advice, Hitler sends a platoon of soldiers to the arctic. Once there, they solicit help from a group of arctic demons rubbed "The Frosbite ravagers" who curse a tribe of 1,000 ancient, shamanistic penguins that live on the edge of the arctic and direct the German soldiers to capture them. Should they capture them, the Soldiers are to take them back to Berlin where they will conduct a ritual that extracts the ancient properties of the curse from the penguins and utilizes it to guarantee them victory over the soviet winter.

Benedict Penguin hears of this collusion from a friend of his, Psychic Droopy the Dog, and being British he is naturally against the Third Reich. Therefore, he feels inclined to go down to Antarctica and save the ancient tribe of penguins. Essentially, this is Benedict vs the Nazis.

This however is no easy task. Benedict will have to face legions of German troops, a conglomerate of powerful, ancient demons and a despotic sorcerer thousands of miles away in Berlin that will seek to subvert him at every single angle. Will he succeed in saving the penguins, or will the Germans take them and march to world dominance?

If any of you want to entertain this idea with me, please leave a comment below. This RP can have up to three people in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back