• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls

mikaluvkitties

Professional Unicorn Lover
full

Hello and welcome to Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls. We strive to provide a safe and happy home for all boys and girls who have found themselves in the foster care system. Located on the California coast we have constant access to Santa Monica beach and the pier for fun activities and relaxation. Your school is even within walking distance though you will need to gain our trust before walking privileges are granted. There are a few rules you need to keep in mind during your stay with us:
  1. Boys are not welcome in the girls housing hall and vice versa.
  2. Unless otherwise approved curfew and lights out is 8:30pm.
  3. Fighting is prohibited.
  4. Smoking, drug, and alcohol use is prohibited.
  5. School is mandatory.
  6. You must receive approval do go anywhere other than school. This includes the beach.
Failure to abide by these rules will result in disciplinary actions. Such as additional chores, loss of privileges, and, in extreme cases, removal from the home. All disciplinary actions are decided by our director Mr. Miles and are final.

Our amenities include a full size tennis court, a basketball court, and a rec room complete with a pool table, table tennis, and many fun arcade games.
we look forward to having you stay with us and hope your stay is pleasant.

Rules
  1. Please no John De's or Mary Sue's make your characters fun and unique.
  2. Bullying will not be tolerated (interactions between characters does not count as long as both parties are okay with it)
  3. Please make each post at least two decent paragraphs they don't have to be perfect grammatically but they need to be understandable and detailed.
  4. Most importantly have fun!

Hello!! This is an interest check for KaiMedia KaiMedia 's rp currently up in the group roleplay section! The character sheet and ooc threads are already up so I'll link them below! Any questions should def be directed to KaiMedia KaiMedia !!!

IC
OOC
CS

Thank you very much for getting this up for me mikaluvkitties mikaluvkitties cant believe I had forgotten this.

If anyone has questions or is interested in joining feel free to get ahold of me directly or you can head over to the OOC linked above or feel free to just post a CS also linked above!!

Alright, Im thinking sorta hyper extrovert light-hearted big brother (I mean BIG brother, most likely a jock at school due to his bulk) who cares for all his siblings
Okay sounds good feel free to get a CS made and posted I am working on mine right now. just so you have an Idea of my character he's 14. he's been here since he was 7 he was placed with a family a couple of times in the first couple years he was there but always came back for some reason or another and has been in the home consistently now since he was 9. He puts on a tough bad boy persona as his defense mechanism but once you get to know him he's actually a pretty sweet guy.

I'm using my twins! I'm thinking they're newer arrivals and one is just a totally sweet kid and the other... is not!!! way im describing it in my cs is he's basically a feral cat LOL

Lol sounds like it should be fun. My character is up in the CS page if you want to look at it. He's got a little of both sweet and "feral cat" in him lol so should be fun. Plus I see a good chance mine and your less approachable of the two characters bumping heads a little. Asher pretty much thinks and acts like he's in charge and doesn't like when people go against him.

I think some newer arivals will be great how new you thinking a couple days? Weeks?

Lol sounds like it should be fun. My character is up in the CS page if you want to look at it. He's got a little of both sweet and "feral cat" in him lol so should be fun. Plus I see a good chance mine and your less approachable of the two characters bumping heads a little. Asher pretty much thinks and acts like he's in charge and doesn't like when people go against him.

I think some newer arivals will be great how new you thinking a couple days? Weeks?
oh asher will be a LOT of fun with my boy i can already tell- under his dislikes is people trying to control him so- HOO!!! were in for a good time there!!!!!

im not sure! theres a certain appeal to a couple days though isnt there? i think im going to go with that one :)

oh asher will be a LOT of fun with my boy i can already tell- under his dislikes is people trying to control him so- HOO!!! were in for a good time there!!!!!

im not sure! theres a certain appeal to a couple days though isnt there? i think im going to go with that one :)
yeah this should be fun can't wait to see what happens for sure. conflict certainly makes things more interesting.

there is a certain appeal to it for sure!!

I'm interested.
Not fully sure on the character yet, someone on the younger side I think but ill need a bit to think of the personality I want.

I'm interested.
Not fully sure on the character yet, someone on the younger side I think but ill need a bit to think of the personality I want.
Sweet!!! I think all the characters currently up are on the lower end of things so it should be easy to get on in there! Maybe checking out the sheets could help? Like if you figure out a dynamic you'd like to set up :0

I'm interested! I dont really have a character down yet, but I'm maybe going to use my old character with bunny ears and like,, have him be some cute boy that always wears a bunny headband idk-

I'm interested! I dont really have a character down yet, but I'm maybe going to use my old character with bunny ears and like,, have him be some cute boy that always wears a bunny headband idk-
That indeed sounds cute we would be happy to have you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back