• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Santa Monica Home for Boys and Girls [Reboot](closed)

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Felix

Mood
Vulnerable

Interact
KaiMedia KaiMedia (Asher)

As Asher reached out and began to physically examine Felix's chest he just lifted his arms slightly as he would for the doctors or such to make it as easy as possible. Honestly Felix didn't care that much beyond scrunching up his face and very lightly wincing as the teen palpated around the definitely bruised but not broken area. Even though Asher was being a little more forceful than maybe he should in almost pulling the boy closer, Felix kept his cool. Felix had didn't register any hatred or ill intent - I mean both the boys just apologised to each other for fighting so benefit of the doubt as he tried to just be a good patient.

That was when Asher suddenly dropped, that question. Felix clearly tensed up slightly for a moment. A question that obviously did make Felix uncomfortable though he wasn't upset at Asher for asking. The preteen expected it, just it was a emotionally loaded question. Felix actually sitting himself down besides Asher on the bed as he tried to put his thoughts together in one coherent place. "Urm like... You want the short awnser?" Felix inquired for a moment kinda rhetorically. "...Mild encounter directly head on with a forty-ton semitruck head on with a like mid-size family car ploughing with me, my parents and my baby sister just basically-like a week into summer, like a month ago." The boy's voice carried this tone of clearly pained dark-humour, clearly trying to keep himself thinking positive and push back the weight of this situation. Kinda just letting what he said hang in the air for a few moments as he tried to think about what to say next, tried to muster his willpower. Felix as open book as he was clearly and expectedly didn't like talking about this but he wasn't upset, he knew couldn't hide it and didn't plan to. Just.. It hurts; and somehow a lot more emotionally than physically.

"Guess that's not fair. ...My Mom and Dad were arguing about me, Mom had gone all psycho and upset that I was gonna upset her super-preachy grandparents again, Dad was trying to get her to back off and calm down. They stopped watching the road and urm yeah... Dad... gone... Mom's-like in a coma. I was apparently chucked out the back window of the car onto the freeway with tons of glass and other stuff in me. One of the pieces was like right next to my heart and nearly cut some big blood vessel so I had to get just-like cut open fully to get it all out and safe. And had to use these like metal pins to fix something." Felix began to explain his tone growing a little disconnected as he tries to explain though Asher would notice that Felix's voice was wavering a lot more talking about the argument and fight, than it was about any of his own injury. Talking about his Dad in particular there was a lot more pain in his body language than compared to pretty much anything else. "Spent like two weeks in hospital after that and the like another two with an emergency foster because, my grandparents would only take my sister in and not me.. Then I got another few check-ups with the last stitches taken out and then I got sent here... So yeah pretty fresh still? They actually still sting and burn a lot sometimes. " Felix's also perhaps giving Ash context, an explanation to why they apparently hurt the preteen soo much before to sent him into a rage and apparently tears if this is the last snapshot the boy had of his actual family.

Felix tried to shake away some thoughts, pushing them to the back of his head. It was clearly rough to talk about though. "...Don't really care about the scars. I care that Dad's dead, that my family hates me -but like.. They are just scars? Unless it like grosses someone out I don't really care, even then I'm not really gonna cover back up. It's my body not theirs. The scars don't change anything. They're just proof of how lucky I am, I guess.... To still-like be alive. I can't change them, wish they wouldn't like sting and burn sometimes but like there's not gonna be any fixing 'em. Weren't gonna let them stop me enjoying the sun or beach. You know?" Felix responded trying to be pretty upbeat and positive, partly as a reaffirmation, a attempt to settle himself but the words were genuine. The kid having a intense drive to keep going, defiant. His body was his, nobody else's business, and in his world the scars didn't matter. Didn't matter if they were ugly, or whatever. He'd accept a compliment they were cool but even then didn't really matter much, not like he could change them one way or another.

"Sorry that might've been more than you wanted me to explain..." Felix suddenly blinking and realising how lost he got in his own head, trying to put on a brave defiant smile to the pain.

fashion-3d-printed-mens-summer-surfing-shorts-quick-dry-beach-swim-trunks_1553603348667.jpg

Last edited:
Asher
Mood
Supportive

Interact
Dawnstar Dawnstar (Felix)

Mention
None

Asher paused for a moment processing everything Felix had just said swallowing a bit before looking over to Felix speaking softly as he placed a hand gently on the boys back. " oh... I'm sorry you had to go through that..." He paused again as a flash from their fight earlier in the day flew through his head. No wonder nobody wanted to take you in. The rage filled words played through his head on repeat as he sat there summoning the strength to continue. Asher now realizing just how close to home his words must have hit the young boy. " And... Felix I... I am really really sorry for what I said earlier... About nobody wanting you. I know it might not mean much. But from what I can see your a pretty good kid. You seem honest, loyal, and like you just want to have a good time. Anyone who cant see your value... well thats their problem not yours okay?... I know you probably don't care that much about my opinion given how I have treated you but I'm serious... And how I treated you is on me and had nothing to do with you okay? I am just a massive ass and thats nobody's fault or problem but my own... But this is important please take it to heart. Don't do what I did when I was told this and shove everything away and hate the world... You have been through a lot. More than anyone your age should have to deal with... and I am sure you have all kinds of feelings about it and the people involved. Maybe anger, or Guilt, sorrow, or whatever it is. but you...You need to know there is nothing wrong with feeling any of those things just please don't just let them fester. If you need to vent or cry or whatever just find somebody you can talk to... you don't have to go through this alone." Asher's own insecurities seemed to disappear as he spoke. Sure they were still there in the back of his head but none of that mattered at the moment. Right now all he cared about was the boy sat beside him clearly in pain.

Asher's "big brother" instincts had fully taken over as he shoved his issues aside in favor of trying to help and support Felix however he could. " I'm sure I'm the last person that you ya know want to talk about your feelings with or whatever... But just know I am here for you if you need me to be... I'll listen, I'll give you advice if you want, I'll ya know hold you while you cry if thats what you need and nothing you tell me will go anywhere but between us I give you my word... Like I said tho I'm sure I am the last person you want for that. " Asher finished rather dismissively of himself he was sure Felix would be far more likely to talk to Nathan or something rather than him but h still felt the need to put the offer out there. Asher knew how much things like this could eat away at you from the inside and he didn't want to see Felix end up like himself. "My mom... didn't like me very much either." the words fell from his mouth not even realizing what he had said until it was too late to take it back. Dammit Asher don't make this about you its not supposed to be about you. Felix is hurting your supposed to be helping him not yourself. He scolded himself
peacocks-beach-white-shorts.jpg
713N2MyyVrL._AC_UY395_.jpg
render

Felix

Mood
Vulnerable

Interact

Felix went quiet as Asher supportively spoke, he'd never really had an older sibling before, nor has he had anyone to talk to about any of this hell he's been through the last few weeks. Now somehow it's the ass who bullied him when he first entered that's trying to help him. Felix honestly didn't know what to think but after venting all of that stuff he'd basically painted a giant target onto his heart that Asher could have taken aim at but well hasn't. Felix couldn't help but smile a little as Asher spoke sounding kinda like a bunch of the adults and therapist lady did, trying to help him but the ass of a teen's felt a lot more genuine - like he did understand what was going on.

"I know your an ass, and a jerk! ..But we also promised to try and get along, and put what happened behind us or try." Felix replied kinda looking down at his own scarped up knuckles a little bit. "Hearing you trying, well-like not trying but actually saying nice stuff is kinda weird now but.." Felix paused giving a bit of a soft smile and trying to look forwards Ash before leaning over a little against him.
"...Not really told anyone much about what happened... Just-like given everyone the short part. You know, truck meets car, Dad dead, I was in hospital, nowhere to go. The end. It's not anybody else's problem, and just telling people this stuff would make them all upset. Or make them try and baby me.. ..I mean whenever I think about it I do just wanna cry, I feel all the things your talking abou- like I can still hear the argument somestimes but like, I don't want to. I need to be stronger than that! I made it. I-I.. like-it's just been hard..." Felix's voice had become a bit of a whine towards the end as he leaned against the teenager, clearly having kept it locked it and having intended to if it wasn't for Asher making a small vent here. Kid doesn't want to make his problem others in his mind as unhealthy as it was. Felix likely staying in this position for a few minutes as he tried to calm down a little needing this moment of support.

fashion-3d-printed-mens-summer-surfing-shorts-quick-dry-beach-swim-trunks_1553603348667.jpg

Asher
Mood
Supportive

Interact

Mention
None

Asher couldn't help but smile a bit as Felix confirmed the teen's status as an ass and jerk. He didn't know why but it was kind of funny to hear the boy say it at least with the current situation. As Felix leaned into him Asher's arm moved around the twelve year old's shoulder squeezing slightly just holding him close and giving the support the boy seemed to need. Asher knew where Felix was coming from with a lot of this. He knew what it was like when it all happened to him suddenly every adult you met at least acted like they cared about your problems trying to help you work through them. But you never really told them everything... How could you? It wouldn't matter they wouldn't understand and yet they would try and act like they did. They would try and give you Advice and tell you how you should feel about everything. So instead you just tell them enough to make them happy and hope they will leave you alone... Because that's what you are, ALONE.

Asher held the boy a bit tighter as his venting turned to a bit of a whine. "Hey its okay... I get it. All the adults either want to treat you like your two or they act like they have all the answers and know exactly what you should be feeling and doing... And it just sucks I know. But I'm gonna tell you this you don't need to be stronger. From what I have seen your are a very strong young man... My eye and sore stomach are testaments to that." He said with a very light chuckle. Asher had always felt situations like these are made better when you find was to introduce a little bit of tasteful comedy otherwise everyone just gets to emotional to listen or say anything useful. " It's okay to be a little vulnerable sometimes... To have moments when you can lean on others. I understand needing to feel strong. It seems like what we are supposed to do right? BE STRONG MEN ARE TOUGH MEN GET THROUGH THINGS THEY DONT CRY. right? we've all heard that stuff for as long as we can remember. And it makes us feel like we are in control when we are tough, when we are strong... But really if we dont give ourselves opportunities to be weak... Then we are really just trying to hold back the ocean with duct tape." Asher paused for a moment rolling his eyes at himself. Really? all this time of ignoring the therapists ignoring every piece of advice you have every received and here you are spewing it all back out at this kid...Ready to start taking your own advice? Ready to admit it works? Where is your time to be weak? He thought to himself for a moment before continuing.

"How about this... Any time you feel like you need to vent or cry or just be held like this you let me know... And we will come in here and you can take all the time you need. Then as soon as its over as soon as you feel better it will be like it never happened? I wont talk about it. I wont baby you nothing. Just a safe place where you can be vulnerable and nobody has to know." Asher gave Felix a bit of a squeeze smiling down at the young boy. He had to admit he gave himself a lot to think about. In the end he knew not following a lot of this same advise he had just given Felix has certainly informed some if not a lot of his behavior through the years. And now that he realized this he felt like an idiot. But that was a problem for later right now he needed Felix to feel support. He needed him to start on a solid road to recovering from what happened to him. It was clear that sure maybe the boy was physically recovered pretty well but emotionally? It seemed like he hadn't even taken the first steps.

render

Felix

Mood
Recovering

Interact

There was a small sniffled laugh or snigger from the preteen as Asher made the joke about Felix's strength and his own injury. There was some weird comfort in getting affirmation from the ex-bully he'd beaten up about how strong he was. Even if it was maybe just to make him feel better, he wasn't really sure how strong he really was at this point despite Ash' black eye giving some evidence. Felix leaning further into the partial-hug Asher was giving him, feeling a bit like a little kid right now but not like in a patronising way, no it was almost a good way.

Felix kinda just stayed in that position for several minutes longer taking the time to try and let some of that stress and pain out before saying anything. "...You know you're starting to sound like some school councillor too right?" Felix commented with a slight tone of humor in his own voice. "...But-like thanks Ash. But only if this does-like stay between us. No one else." Felix was clearly quite serious about that bit, clearly feeling threatened by his own show of weakness - he was always the kid smiling and getting back to his feet for another round, he was always up for a challenge, always fighting his bullies. He didn't want to be seen by everyone as some small, weak, crying little kid.

Felix eventually pulled back from Ash to sit by himself, scooting like half a spot down on the bed and wiping his face. Felix turning to basically sit cross-legged on the bed, turned to speak with the teen some more. "...You know this has been a super cruddy summer. ...I basically lost all of it 'cus of the accident. Today was like the only swim I've gotten to have and I nearly ended up in rocks. ..Even missed my own birthday, cus I was in hospital having my surgery that day - all I got to celebrate was just the nurses bringing me a slice of cake the next day when I woke up. Could barely eat any of it tho cus the pain-meds made me want to throw up." Felix began to comment a bit more, thinking about everything and just letting a bit more stress off his chest. Venting more about what'd happened, what he'd missed. Definitely the worst summer ever. "Didn't even get any presents 'cus I was being moved from place to place all the time. Well except.. " Felix briefly looked over at the desk where he'd put down the plastic-wrapped PJs before shaking his head with a smile, but also a slightly embarrassed redness to his cheeks. "...Actually some just arrived for me today, guess my old friends got the address from the CPS people. Not had a chance to open any of 'em tho."
"Only thing I got to do was a local U12 and U16 skate-off the week school ended - but like.. I was kinda hoping for that not to be the only thing I did."
Felix shook his head a bit as he continued smiling a bit now, he looked a little better though just getting a chance to talk about all of this - a chance to vent and have someone just listen to his feelings. Listen to that crappy story that had been his summer break. Felix did not look forward to writing about this on some school "What I did over summer report".

"...Hey Ash? Mind if I ask you a question now? You don't have to answer it but urm-like." Felix paused for a moment, trying to figure out how to ask what he wanted to. "I saw you've got a lot of scar's on your arm when you came to save me, when you took your army thingy off. -And you said you didn't get on well with your Mom. Like-Are they like related? Like I know a bunch of kids in care like this are here because..." Felix went quiet for a moment, perhaps a bit of a guilty expression for asking. "Sorry you don't have to answer if you don't want to."

Last edited:
Asher
Mood
Supportive / Emotional

Interact

Mention
None

Asher smiled chuckling a little " Yeah I know." He really was starting to sound like a school councilor. He always thought they were all full of crap but maybe there was some merit in the things they had been telling him all these years. He couldn't believe how stupid he had been all these years maybe things would be different had he just listened? There was no way to know for sure Asher shook the thoughts from his head as he continued listening to Felix as he continued to vent. Nodding in understanding and support as the boy went. It was no doubt the boy had a pretty crappy summer Asher's heart went out for the boy as he continued to curse himself for adding to that crappy summer by treating the boy like dirt the moment he walked through the door.

"Yeah that sounds... Well that sounds like a pretty crappy summer... I'm sorry bud if I could somehow fix it all for you I would. I hate that us kids always get the raw end of the stick when things go wrong... Happy late birthday though" Asher paused as his face shifted to one that showed he had a sudden idea. His idea would have to wait though as Felix prepared to ask a question. Asher nodded giving the boy the go ahead to ask his question. Asher felt a pit form in his stomach in anticipation Felix's behavior told him he may not like this question very much. His fears were confirmed as the boy asked about his scares and his mother. Asher froze he didn't want to talk he didn't want to do anything he felt sick to his stomach. He wanted to dismiss the question he wanted to tell Felix it was none of his business. But he couldn't bring himself to do it Felix deserved something. Asher didn't want his problems to become the younger boy's problems but how could he tell the boy it was okay to be vulnerable, That it was okay to be weak sometimes if he didn't show those qualities now. Asher shifted uncomfortably as he took a deep breath. " Umm yeah... Yeah they are related... Kinda directly." he said pulling up his sleeve. " They are umm Track marks from like needles like not being stuck in correctly or like the needle being dirty causing it to scar.... From umm like Hard drugs... My my mom used to umm force me to get high I guess so I behaved better for her... Guess I was just always a piece of crap kid." Asher paused his voice trembling struggling to keep his strength. Asher Rubbed his arm vigorously it was as if the scars were fresh again he swore he could almost feel the needles going in again. He shook his head pulling the sleeve down again gripping his wrist tightly. Asher wasn't sure how he was managing to keep back his tears but but he had yet to let one fall. " ummm she did a lot of things to me some things i've never told anyone... even the cops that arrested her. But as much as I know logically what she did isn't my fault like I know it was just her being a terrible person but... sometimes I cant help but feel like if I was a better kid maybe it wouldn't have happened... Maybe she would have loved me." Asher's voice just faded as he looked down to his lap truly feeling like a seven year old again.
render

Felix

Mood
Shocked / Upset / Supportive

Interact

Felix give a bit a weak smile as Asher wished him a late birthday, sympathising over the crappy summer he'd had. It wasn't much but it felt like a world more support than he'd gotten in general over the last six weeks. At least genuine support, he knew Ash' wasn't just trying to just dismiss him here or pass him on. "Yeah I know. Like people make decision about us and we don't get a say in it. You got do this, or can't do that thing and.. We just got to accept it even when what's decided just-like sucks..." A frustrated expression on the boy's face definitely agreeing with the teen's sentiments.

As Asher went to answer his question the preteen just went quiet, staring at the arm when it was uncovered for a moment but then just looking back to looking right at Asher. Sat cross-legged on the bed looking straight eyes-locked forwardswith the teens, Felix just listened to everything Ash had to say, not interrupting. The boy's expression a pained one at hearing the reply, but it weirdly wasn't a surprised one. "I thought so- they were the same..." Felix muttered to himself but still loud enough Ash could probably hear it - not that Felix fully anticipated all the details Asher shared.

It took Felix a few moments to try and figure out what to say, before scooting half a place closer again to Asher and from his cross-legged position, his turn to wrap an arm around the teen this time pulling Ash' in for a gentle supportive hug like he'd received. "...I'm really sorry Ash'. That's just soo sick of her to do that. I don't know what she gave you but like, if its anything like Dad used to investigate.. That stuff really messes people up!! I can't believe she'd do that, that- that's- Just so disgusting!" Felix actually getting a little riled up at just hearing the details, passionately defensive and hugging Ash a little tighter for the moment.
He knew what the outcome from a lot of different drugs were. Way more than a twelve year old probably should do? He'd seen a lot of pictures, he'd heard the stories - his Dad's way of successfully scaring Felix from ever even considering trying them.

"Ash I... I.." He tried hugging even tighter, honestly perhaps a little too tight trying to be supportive. "Please don't think that way. If she would do that it doesn't matter. She was a bad person. No way you deserved what she did no matter how bad you behaved." Felix being incredibly black-and-white with his view of everything but trying to help the teen who was quickly making the leap from enemy to friend. "...Sorry-like I made you talk about it. ..But like if you want to talk about it too right, like my mother was bad to. Not that bad but like- if you want to talk? Like you can talk to me too. Promise I won't tell anyone either, like you promised. Kay?"

Nate

Mood
Happy

Interact
Nobody

Mention

As the party wound down Nathan was looking forward to some quiet time to himself. It had been an eventful couple of days and he had a lot of things to think about. Nathan thought he was starting to understand the feelings he was having but he knew he still had a lot to figure out, he also knew he wanted to have his thoughts far more composed than they were when he got the chance to talk with Asher. Plus he had a lot of photos to start sifting through and editing for all of the kids and teens at the party he definitely wanted to get a jump start on that. Knowing that by tomorrow people would be hitting him up for completed photos.

Luckily for Nathan anywhere was able to be a nice quiet spot for him and he planned to take full advantage of that as he decided he had no interest in shutting himself in his room. Instead as he got to his bedroom he quickly packed his laptop away in his bag before making his way back down the stairs to the rec room. As he entered he saw a few small groups of kids hanging out in various spots around the room. Nate surveyed the area carefully picking out a nice comfy chair off in the corner with a table next to it. He made his way over pulling out his laptop and setting it on the table before plugging it into a wall outlet that was nearby. Pulling out his camera he popped out the memory card and inserted it into his computer to allow the photos to start copying as he made his way to the kitchen. Nathan quietly made his way to the pantry rummaging around behind the canned goods that lined the shelves before emerging with an unopened package of bourbon Biscuits he had several snacks hidden throughout the house that he would occasionally special order in from the Uk so far either nobody had discovered them or they just weren't interested in his treats. Either way Nate was always happy to find them untouched. He stopped at the fridge pouring himself a large glass of milk before making his way back to his spot.

Nathan sat down opening his package of biscuits and popping one into his mouth as he pulled his laptop into his lap beginning the long prosses of sorting through a few hundred photos. Nathan sat eating his snack, drinking milk, and sorting through photos. A content smiled donned his face. This was no doubt Nates happy place the rest of the world seemed to melt away as he was left with his own thoughts doing the thing he loved. Don't get it wrong Nate loved people and enjoyed making others smile but being social could be hard not just because of his disability but also just because it naturally was hard sometimes. Just like anybody else Nate needed and enjoyed some time to himself every once in a while.

D072EAD3-C55C-4F9C-9888-BEC12A21D1E4.jpeg

Last edited:
Asher
Mood
Emotional/Happy

Interact

Mention
None

Asher just sat quietly for several moments gladly accepting Felix's embrace actually nuzzling himself in a little closer as he savored the supportive touch. A few tears escaped his eyes but he refused to let it be anything more than that as he sat back up fully pulling himself gently from Felix's hug. He forced a week smile across his face as he spoke quietly. " Thanks... Yeah I know really I know that it wasn't my fault... That I didn't deserve it I promise okay? To be honest Im glad I got saved from that woman when I did... I was already pretty addicted to the drugs by that point had to get weened off in the hospital so I wouldn't like go into shock or something... But even then I was a mess when I came here... To this day I... I sometimes get the urge again.... I never do anything about it tho don't worry Ev helps keep me sane when it happens... But yeah thanks Felix I guess... I guess I needed that and I promise if I ever need to talk ill keep you in mind."

Asher then shook his head like a dog a wide smile on his face when he stopped. Standing up from his bed he made his way to his desk where the plastic wrapped Pjs had been laid. " So birthday boy what you got here." He asked teasingly pain was still audible in his voice as he spoke but it wasn't prominent. He looked at the package as he picked it up. Well don't these just look adorable... Wait ages 8-9 that cant be right? will these even fit? Asher thought to himself as he looked over the incredibly adorable tiger Pj set. Not only was it cute but it looked very soft Asher had to admit he was maybe a little jealous. Sure he would never let anyone see him wearing something like that but they did look super comfy and he could imagine how cozy they would feel. "Pretty cool huh?" Asher said trying to gage what Felix thought of them. Personally Asher had always thought people should feel free to wear what the like and not worry about what other people thought. Sure to him they were a bit Childish but if Felix liked them than that was all that mattered. " You should probably try them on make sure it fits... Don't take offence to this but I mean I know your a little smaller than most kids your age but 8-9 might be cutting it close." He said opening the package carefully before tossing the pjs over to the younger boy.

While Asher did think it was a good idea to make sure they fit. He had to admit he wanted to see Felix wearing them he knew the twelve year old would look adorable in them and he could tell Felix liked them. Asher was now very happy that Felix had stopped by, Sure at first after the day he had the Idea of more social interaction was something he dreaded. But this time with Felix was turning out to be very healing for him. Finally something was going right, Finally he wasn't screwing up everything. He was maybe even helping someone who has been through a lot start to heal a little. Even if it was just a tiny tiny bit Asher felt pride in the thought that he was helping Felix.
render

Felix

Mood
Embarrassed / Hesitant

Interact

Felix's expression immediately changed from shocked and supportive to what was clearly very embarrassed as Asher went over and started looking at the PJs sitting on the table. The preteen's face lighting up like a ripe tomato. "Uhh yeah I guess. But-like kinda childish...?" Felix responded to Asher's gauging question - despite his hesitant and embarrassed very tone and expression there was this badly concealed smile. The kid clearly did like them, and wanted to wear them - even so he was shamed to admit it infront of Asher The preteen clearly worried what Asher' would think of him wearing something so childish, likely to just pick on relentlessly for it..

The comment about the age-rating made Felix wince a little. The reality was that Felix had barely grown much the last several years, only having gained a few inches as his growth somewhat plateaued as a preteen letting other overtake him and making Felix the shortest kid in pretty much all his class. "Oh just wait, your have a growth spurt any day now." That's what he kept getting told. He still had clothes from like 3 years ago that fit no problem. So despite the label Felix suspected they'd probably fit, Cayleb's parents knew him pretty well.
"Hey wait, what are you-" Before Felix had time to put any thoughts together, Asher had begun tearing the plastic-wrap open unravelling the hyper-adorable, and incredibly soft-to-touch, fuzzy PJs. The teen tossing them to Felix and well putting the kid on the back foot to argue to Asher's words...
"What wait like now- urm.." Felix was really embarrassed here, tripping over words and and actually started looking a little shy for once. A fac which likely only added to the cuteness of the scene Asher was about to witness. Felix would definitely still need a push, to coax him into trying them on but that was something Asher and his keenness would inevitably provide.

Felix once appropriately encourage by Ash' would begin to slowly change into the PJ's. Felix at first getting a little confused how to put them on at first with the one-piece outfit not having any zip around the front - no instead the zipper was around the back with a small velcro-clasp covering it. Once found Felix stated at it for a moment, then looking to Asher before gulping as if this was a bigger deal than his normal stunts and slipped on into the back. Felix was still hesitantly, but quickly a small smile emerged on the preteens face overcoming some of his embarrassment, the sheer softness as the stretchy PJs went over his leg felt like really nice and cozy.

After a minute of so of wriggling having stood up from the bed Asher would be presented with what was likely the most adorable sight he'd seen in a long time, with Felix dressed in the full PJs. There was the hood with tiger ears over his head, super-fluffy stripped one piece PJs that would proberbly let you use the kid's stomach or back as a pillow, a thick plush tail with some kind of squishy foam inside; the only parts of Felix left uncovered were his face and hands uncovered. Even his feet looked like tiger paws. It was indeed super childish-looking and equally adorable looking. Felix was clearly self-aware, having a mix of clearly liking them and still being embarssed and waiting for Asher to be mean about it, start teasing. They were suuuper cozy though, something Felix couldn't deny as he wriggled himself more comfortably into them. Despite the age label, given a combination of the preteen's underweight status, his small stature, and the PJs soft-fuzzy-stretchiness they did fit without much issue! They were very snug, giving Felix likely little room to grow more than a few inches more, but for the current time and given how slow that'd been going they pretty much looked perfect on him!

"Urg.. The stupid zipper. Like-why is it on the back? It's cus is mean't for-like littler kids right? Stupid just a little... Urg come on!" Felix was wriggling and squirming, he had managed to despite a rather stiff zipper manged to zip up the PJs about half way up the back but no more. Despite being a very flexible boy, the snug PJs didn't give Felix enough give to bend in a way to actually pull the zip up from his lower ack to his neck. It was clear there was no way he could do it by himself, no yet. As a result the preteen was flailing and kinda hopping around near the bed a little, still trying to figure out how to reach and do them up the awkwardly placed stiff-zipper. It was something Asher could do meanwhile with no problem if he wanted, to help the twelve-year old suit up, and be snuggly seal inside the adorable animal PJs.

unknown.png

Last edited:
Asher
Mood
PLayful

Interact

Mention
None

Asher watched for a moment as Felix seemed obviously unsure weather or not he should try on the Pjs. A hesitation which clearly came from embarrassment rather than actually not wanting to wear the cozy looking one piece, and Asher knew he needed to squash that right away as he walked over with a smile. " Hey come on You gotta try them on make sure they fit otherwise we won't have time to try and get a better size." He said as he squatted down in front of the boy before continuing on speaking in a more supportive tone. " Hey look I can tell you like them and there is absolutely nothing wrong with that... Never be afraid to be yourself... Besides Im sure Nathan would love them." he said giving Felix a solid pat on the thigh " So come on up you go." He smiled as the boy began nervously working out how to put this particular pair of pajamas on. Asher unable to hold back his smile as the boy stood in front of him in probably the most adorable outfit he had ever seen a twelve year old in. He had to admit this kid was pretty cute it was no wonder Nathan liked him. It wasn't just the boy's looks either his mannerisms and just how he acted all added up to a pretty admirable first crush.

Asher giggled a little as Felix struggled with the zipper it was clear that these Pj's just barley fit leaving them quite snug on the young boy. Asher as he watched Felix struggle for a moment did note that it seemed a pretty bad design choice to put the zipper on the back. Why would they do that even most baby clothes have enough sense to put the snaps or zipper in the front it seemed poorly thought out to him as he walked over nudging the boy's hand out of the way to finish zipping it up before fastening the Velcro over top. " Nah nothing like that im pretty sure nine year olds know how to work a zipper just seems like a poor design choice to me." He said Consciously choosing the higher age in the range so it would be closer to the boy's age. before stepping back placing a hand on his chin gently rubbing it the same way someone always did to him at modeling jobs as if assessing weather any changes needed to be made. There was no doubt Felix looks adorable and whats more he looked incredibly soft and cozy.

"Well I think it looks good... But I think we should try it out... see how practical it is." He paused for a moment letting Felix's mind try and figure out what he meant not that he would. More so just to make the boy sweat a little. Before he would abruptly sweep Felix up plopping him on the bed carefully as to not injure the boy further. Positioning Felix at the head of his bed Asher would then lay down resting his head on the boy's stomach cuddling him as if he were a pillow. "mmm Yeah this is nice... I think they work great." Asher mumbled as if he was falling asleep on the boy. Before turning over to look Felix in the face with a smile as he gently squeezed the cozy makeshift pillow that happened to be a twelve year old boy.
render

Felix

Mood
Happy / Playful

Interact

Felix definitely seemed to become more cooperative as Ash' supportively tried to reassure the preteen that if was okay for him to like the childish PJs that were put before him - even some so however as he mentioned that Nathan would like them. Felix not being able to help but smile a bit at that thought and laugh a little to himself. The embarrassment starting to fade a little bit as he began trying them on.

The snug-tightness making Felix reflectively straighten up a bit at first as Asher helped finish doing up the, actually rather stiff zipper and then secured the velcro along the back of his neck beneath the hood. Felix rolling his shoulders a little and kind of just repositioning himself inside the PJs a little it was clear he still had plenty of manoeuvrability, they weren't soo tight to be uncomfortable or to restrict him in any major way just very snug to his body. Felix couldn't help but walk over to Ash's full length mirror to look at himself. The preteen couldn't help but laugh seeing himself. "Haha. It looks soo coool." Cute Felix, you look more cute than cool. Felix admiring himself and looking over his arms and legs. Raising one foot up rather flexibly to look at the fuzzy paw that it'd looked like his foot had become, and the pawprint on the bottom of it. All thin enough you could wear shoes atop it still no problem but he likely didn't need slippers now.

Felix blinked a bit however hearing Asher speak up again complimenting them, which clearly also make Felix smile some more and reduced what embarrassment he had further. Still kind of balancing there on one foot almost for fun as he gave a confused look to the teen he could see speaking to him in the mirror. Felix turning his head back to reply.
"Huh how practical..? Like you want me to try doing pull-ups or som-" Felix didn't get to finish that sentence before he was suddenly scooped-up effortlessly and plopped face up onto the bed. Felix not being able to help but laugh as he bounced for a moment before Asher just climb atop the bed and started using him for a pillow. The preteen clearly found this pretty hilarious finding himself being used like this and being squeezed. Felix was a kid who loved physical affection so he didn't really have any complaints about this.

"Haha. Hey Ash' wake up time." Felix jokingly replied as he turned his head and took his plush foam tail and tries gently whacking Asher in the face with it. Much the same as Felix who might as well been a soft teddy-tear right now, the tail didn't, couldn't hurt even if the kid wacked with force just bouncing off softly - as such likely not even making Asher move much.
"..Hehe, do I make a good pillow at least? 'Cos-like from where i'm laying I could totally go to sleep like this." Felix' legs wiggled a little bit. "These are like soo warm and soft." Yeah.. Yeah Felix was in love with them.

unknown.png

Last edited:
Asher
Mood
PLayful

Interact

Mention
None

Asher held back laughter as he lightly batted the tail away. "mmm Five more minutes." he mumbled trying to sound as if he was half asleep still. Asher couldn't help but smile happy to see that Felix seemed to be having fun and didn't seem the slightest bit worried about the Pjs being too childish anymore. Asher gently squeezed the boy savoring this platonic brotherly closeness. Something Asher never realized he craved until now just being close to someone cuddling with no sexual tension or expectations. It felt like a whole within him was healing as he laid there cuddling the younger boy. "Hm? oh. Oh yeah you sir make a great pillow. I could totally fall asleep... if you stopped wiggling these things." he said quickly flipping over and grabbing onto Felix's legs. " ahh yes I see... It seems we have a case of wiggling legs itus. The only cure is to get all the wiggles out lucky for you I know just How to do that." Before giving Felix time to react Asher got up straddling the boy's legs as he began tickling up and down Felix's inner thighs the boy wiggling and thrashing about underneath him. As he squealed loudly from the assault.

After a few moments Asher would stop turning towards Felix laughing as he climbed off the twelve year old. " HAHA There that should do it." he joked between his own fits of laughter as he let Felix come down from the attack and gain control of himself again. Suddenly Asher remembered his Idea from earlier when he heard it was Felix's birthday he quickly got up from the bed before laying on the floor and crawling halfway underneath. " Hey close your eyes! I've got a surprise for you!" He called out as he rummaged through what sounded like a lot of stuff under his bed. A few moments later he emerged keeping his hands under the bed as he looked to make sure Felix had closed his eyes.

Once satisfied that the boy wasn't looking Asher would pull a snow globe out from under the bed it featured the Santa Monica Pier with a Ferris Wheel that actually spun. It didn't look like your typical super cheep souvenir snow globe it was certainly one of the nicer ones. Made of ceramic and actual glass. Asher sat up on the bed next to Felix. " Okay don't drop it... Its glass." he said as he placed it in Felix's hands. "okay open! Happy Birthday!!!" he shouted as Felix opened his eyes. "I know its not much...and its not like something I specifically bought for you or anything but kinda short notice here... If ya don't like it I can get you something else you just might have to wait a bit. Cause well I kinda spent a lot of my money recently plus well Im still in trouble..." Ash your doing it again... your Rambling. Asher thought as he continued to ramble on unable to stop himself.
render

[ Mrs.Richardson and the rest of the staff had been working diligently for the last hour or so. Working to get everything picked up from the party. Finally everything was cleaned and all the kids had either left or retired inside for the evening. It seemed like the party had gone quite well everyone seemed to have fun and as far as she was aware their wasn't any fights or other kinds of drama. What a successful night.
She thought to herself as she headed upstairs to make a few rounds checking on some of the newer additions to the home. First stopping at Felixs room but he didn't seem to be there. That didn't worry her she just assumed he was hanging out with Nathan those two boys had seemed to become fast friends. Something she was definitely thankful for especially given how Asher had treated the boy without her knowing. She truly felt terrible for the what had happened and ashamed she had allowed a fight to break out between the two of them due to her bad judgment on handling the situation.

In all the years Asher had been here at the home she couldn't think of a time she was more disappointed and angry with Asher then when she hear what had been going on and then walked into Felix's room to see Asher on top of the poor boy wailing on the Twelve year old. But she knew she couldn't dwell on it she hoped she had set things on a path to recovery and soon this would all be behind them.

She then moved on to Jacks room giving it a knock. " Hey Jack. It's Mrs. Richardson may I come in and talk for a few minutes?" Jack was someone she truly worried about in the time he had been here it seemed he still had barley talked to anyone. Heck he hardly left his room if it wasn't for a meal. It worried her having a boy who had just lost his parents be so alone all the time. A compete recluse it seemed. As such she found herself checking on him as often as she could just hoping she could help him to move on in life. "your not in trouble or anything I just wanted to check on you and make sure your doing okay." She added as she realized the assumptions that most kids would make when the adult in charge asks to talk. ]

Edric Blight Edric Blight

Last edited:
Felix

Mood
Emotional / Happy

Interact

Felix did not mind the squeezing and cuddling, after the long day it felt nice to have more hugs from anybody even if it was from the Ashjerk. Felix honestly wasn't sure what to think right now. Asher was a jerk, a bully right!? The only reason he was doing this was because he was told to get along or else. Yet at the same time... Maybe right now that didn't matter atleast that's what the preteen thought as he snuggled the fake-sleeping teenager a little for a few more moments.

What Felix did mind is as Asher suddenly chucked himself atop and began tickling his legs! Felix squirming and bursting out in the purest yet also panicked laughter, against Nathan it was one thing - similar size, similar age - Asher was a lot bigger, a lot heavier and a lot harder to stop especially with him pinning Felix down like he was. The preteen quickly devolving into a helpless ball of laughter that ate away at what little stamina he had left. "Stop-stop!, I'll stop wiggling. Please- enough." Felix practically ending up in laughing tears by the time Ash climbed off and let him recover. Felix just laying there panting clearly having his excess energy burnt up by the sudden onslaught. A smile across his face he couldn't control, stupid involuntary laughter making him feel good about it.

At Asher's request Felix did comply in closing his eyes, though he really didn't have the energy to try anything else. Felix getting a little nervous as he heard the rummaging under the bed from the teenager. Oh no, what's he up to..? Then suddenly came the surprise. Felix's eyes just staring at the hefty glass snowglobe in his hands. A wave of emotion hitting the preteen as he stared at it. It was really nice and expensive looking, and.. And... Felix honestly didn't expect this. From anyone here, I mean he hadn't even been here at the home when it was his birthday so why would anyone get him anything...

Asher would see as Felix stood himself up, climbing off tne teen's bed his new paws to the ground - Felix's eyes actually filing with a few tears - as he walked over to Ash's desk and sat the snowglobe down gently and carefully. The kid kinda still for a moment as Felix tried to process the conflicted sea of emotions in his head. Moments later the preteen tiger just turned and bolting as fast as his low-friction paws let him and pushing Asher down onto his bed in a tight hug of his own this time.
"....Thanks Ash'." Felix quietly said squeezing tightly. Felix's emotions running wild,, he'd had his whole summer ruined and felt like nobody cared about his birthday so even something small and symbolic like this it really helped. "...Can't take this. It's yours. It's not a gift. But like... Thank for trying. Thanks for offering. It looks really cool, you didn't have to." His arms wrapped around Ash's neck he just held the hug for the moment. Felix couldn't believe he was doing this, part of his brain screaming that Asher didn't actually care but emotionally Felix didn't care right now. He can't take the gift anyway, nor was he asking for a replacement one but still... The tiger couldn't control himself here.

unknown.png

Last edited:
Asher
Mood
affectionate

Interact

Mention
None

Asher was continuing to ramble on unable to stop himself he didn't know why. There was no real reason for him to be nervous like he was but he was. Maybe it was just because he was trying so hard to make amends for what he had done, Asher had not anticipated it being this hard... this emotional to change to be a better person. But here he was and he was trying to put his best foot forward in the last forty-eight hours he had truly had an eye opening to how truly awful he had been treating people most of his life and the pain he had caused them. That was him no longer he swore to himself he couldn't live with himself continuing to treat people that way now that he understood what it had truly caused. Asher was honestly quite dumbfounded and angry that he hadn't realized sooner. His thoughts and the external rambling that had still been going on was stopped abruptly however as Felix suddenly collided with him tackling him back onto his bed in a very tight embrace.

It took a few moments for Asher to get his wits about him as he realized he now had the twelve year old on top of him for the second time today. This time though it was not out of anger it was not a fight no this time the tiger pj clad boy was hugging him very tightly clearly very emotional about the situation. Asher wrapped his arms around the boy holding him tight. Man is this what trying to treat people right gets you? Is this what it feels like? I could get used to this. He thought as he held the boy. " Hey its okay... its just a snow globe no need to het all crazy emotional about it... Also yeah it was mine then I gave it to you thats what makes it a gift silly. You have to take it or let me get you something else please? I am not like doing it because I think I have to... I want to you had a crappy summer. Your birthday got forgotten about and then I made it worse by being a Jerky ass mc stupid face." He chuckled a bit as he strung the random words together into a silly insult. " I just want to try and make it a little better its not fair you didn't get a summer or proper birthday. Besides that snow globe I am sure is nothing compared to what Nate will get you." He said gently rubbing the boy's back sitting the two of them up still holding onto Felix tight sort of rocking him back and forth gently.

"if you really don't want the snow globe tho I guess I am just gonna have to get to know you a little better so I can get you something you will actually like. So tell me little bro what do you like?" He questioned not really registering that he actually addressed Felix as his bother not that he would feel differently if he had.
render

Felix

Mood
Happy / Uncertain

Interact

Felix definitely needed a second here. It'd been weeks since his actual birthday, and going from getting nothing and barely even a 'happy birthday' to suddenly getting a pile of gifts from back home, and now the 'Jerk ass mc stupid face', it was a lot to process. A nickname coincidentally that broke Felix's tears of joy and instead just had the preteen laughing in-kind with the teenager's chuckle. Felix doing his best to wipe his tears away onto striped-sleeve and calm down beaming a bit of a goofy smile.

"Sorry. I was just.. Hehe, Thanks Ash'. Didn't mean to almost get you soaked." Felix joked back trying to make light of his own emotional outburst. Felix always wore his heart on his sleeve, everything was genuine with him and so for better but usually worst there was little barrier when emotions welled-up, be it anger or joy. That kind of emotional control and maturity was certainly a weak spot for the preteen - which likely also explained why he was often acting first and thinking later.
Felix tightly squeezed Asher one more time, letting his back get rubbed which did feel pretty nice he had to admit. Nuzzling the teen slightly with the side of his fuzzy-hooded head laughing again, letting go, getting off Asher and standing himself back up. "I know what a gift means - and the snowglobe is really cool, I never really visited the pier here even with my parents, but it looks cool! -But like that was something you brought for yourself, or-like it was a gift for you. Not right for me to take it even if I missed my birthday..." Felix replied to Asher though Felix did seem to blush up a little thinking about what the teen had said. Felix gently swayed his new tail, he wasn't sure if he should tell Nathan. In reality Nathan was likely going to find out anyway when he saw Felix the next morning anyway seeing Felix with the new PJs.

"Little bro?" Felix laughed a little, hearing himself called that. It felt weird, like the teen was trying too hard to 'play nice' and get back on the boss' good books. He didn't mind being called that, he calls people all kinds of stuff sometimes. "But uh what I like...? I dunno." Not helpful Felix - Not that being put on the spot to talk about yourself was easy. Felix's eyes darting around the room looking at Asher's stuff for a moment. "I mean. I love skating a lot, I did a bunch of like actual contest and stuff even got like medals, you probably already knew I liked it tho given I walked in carrying 'em, and the fact I've been giving Nathan lessons on 'em. Urm.. I also like soccer and basketball, oh and rockclimbing when my friends would go, and urm-like, ...uh like lots of superhero stuff, and urm horror films are cool.." Felix just started rambling, the preteen clearly having no idea what to say when asked something like that hoping Asher might find something useful in all that.

"Urm.. And so you like working out and stuff, right? Like- you got some cool weights and a pull up bar here. -And-like you track it on the whiteboard right?" Felix looked up at the bar, way too high for him to reach unless he tried kicking up and off the door but that'd likely get him in trouble for the noise. Felix obviously also being a bit of a fitness and sports kid, very active - between his interests, the fact Asher practically crashed through a punching bag in the kids room, ect.

unknown.png

Last edited:
Jack

Mood
Content

Interact
Mrs. Richardson

Mention
KaiMedia KaiMedia

Jack had been in his room playing his NHL video game for a few hours when suddenly, he heard a soft knock on his door. He raised an eyebrow and perked up. Who could that be, he wondered. He didn't have to wonder much as very soon after, the voice of an older woman, certainly not a teenage, informed the boy that it was Mrs. Richardson, the manager of the foster home at Santa Monica. His first immediate thought was that he was in trouble. His eyes widened as he felt his heart leap. Uh oh, this couldn't be good...

The boy paused his game and took off his head set, gently setting it down on his bed with the controller too. He gulped nervously, an anxious look on his face. Luckily though, the boy was soon told softly by Mrs. Richardson that he wasn't in trouble. It seemed that the woman just wanted to check on him. He hadn't really spoken to her except for the first day, so the woman must have wondered how the boy was doing and settling into the home. In fact, she probably worried about him, because ever since he got here and the few days he has been at the home, he had been hiding away from everyone and all of the kids. No wonder why she was coming to check on him.

Jack stared at the door as he addressed the woman behind it, being almost instinctual to look at the person talking to him and give them his undivided attention. In this case, the door was behind her, so it looked a bit stupid from an outsider's perspective, but Jack was raised to give his elders respect. "Th- thank you ma'am," the boy meekly replied, his voice a bit cracky from being silent for so long, "I'm ok, thank you, ma'am." the boy replied softly and respectfully, always well-mannered. It was just the way Jack was taught. Sure he was shy as hell, but when speaking with adults or figures of authority, Jack's parents would always teach him values of kindness, politeness, and respect. Always the rule-follower, Jack could never even fathom disrespecting Mrs. Richardson or God forbid- breaking a rule. It wasn't that Jack feared Mrs. Richardson, since she was a pleasant, kind, and understanding woman. Jack just had a great deal of respect for her, as he should. He knew his place. He wasn't the boss, he was a kid at the home, and it wasn't his place to disobey. It was one way he differed from most teens his age- he certainly wasn't the rebellious type.

[Mrs. Richardson Listened as Jack's quiet voice answered back she smiled gently opening the door to the boy's room. " well I am glad you are doing okay. I just wanted to check on you see how things were going. I also wanted to make sure you weren't having trouble with any of the others here. Anybody been giving you trouble or anything? I just noticed you spend most of your time up here in your room so I just wanted to make sure there wasn't a reason." She spoke with that all too familiar gentle motherly tone. One of those tones that just always makes you feel comfort and support as she walked a few steps into Jacks room shutting the door behind her. She kept her distance not wanting to invade Jack's space too much but it was clear she was a bit worried about the recluse boy sat before her.

Mrs. Richardson couldn't help it she truly cared for every child that came through the doors of the Santa Monica home and always wanted the best for them. It was both one of the things that made her so great for this job but also made it incredibly hard whenever one of the kids would leave to go to their new forever homes. Even after all these years her heart would break every time she had to say goodbye. " I also just wanted to know if there is anything I can do to make things better for you here, Make you more comfortable or help you through any pain or trauma you might have inside. I just want you to know you don't have to go through this alone. I am always here no matter what you need to talk about." ]
Edric Blight Edric Blight

Asher
Mood
affectionate

Interact

Mention
None

Asher's eyes widened as Felix mentioned rock climbing a smile growing across his face. He held back his excitement waiting for Felix to finish before basically exploding with enthusiasm. "Wait you like rock climbing? NO WAY!! I like... Well Climbing basically anything." He chuckled a bit. " People are always like freaking out when I just go around climbing things... I mean it probably doesn't help that I usually also jump off of things after I climb them but like I cant help it its just so fun! Dude I can tell we are gonna get along just fine. Skating is pretty cool too I'm not like big into actually playing sports but I like screwing around and having fun." Asher paused to get his breath and control his excitement a bit he was glad there was finnaly someone here who maybe liked doing some of the same stuff he did most kids weren't into all that adrenaline junkie stuff but it seemed that Felix was and that thought made him quite happy.

Asher then taking a moment to look over at his exercise equipment then the large whiteboard hung on his wall. "Yeah at first I just worked out so I could stay in shape for modeling but then I started to really enjoy doing it and getting stronger and like having more control over my body so I started taking it really serious got more stuff... Got the whiteboard to keep track of things and like keep myself accountable ya know and now well I work out almost every day but I don't try and get big ya know i just focus on building strength and keeping toned but not muscle mass... You like working out? Seems like your pretty active probably would be a bad idea to work out." Asher spoke clearly quite passionate about his fitness. If Felix could go on for hours about skating fitness was certainly the same for Asher. It started just as a way to stay in shape for modeling to try and make him feel better about his body but quickly grew into a passion. Asher now can't stand missing a day when he does it feels as if part of him is missing and he just struggles through the day clearly not focused.
render

Jack

Mood
Content

Interact
Mrs. Richardson

Mention
KaiMedia KaiMedia

Mrs. Richardson was certainly a very caring lady, the perfect type of person you'd want managing a home full of foster children with no parents. Her concern and checking on Jack was quite appreciated by him. It let him know that although he was one. of the newer and younger smaller kids in the house, he was still appreciated and cared for. Jack pushed his controller on his bed aside as he stood up, walking slowly to the door as he listened to Mrs. Richardson speak, her voice soft, kind, and caring. He silently stood there as he let the woman finish speaking, never one to interrupt an adult addressing him. The boy decided to do something he didn't do often: open his door.

Jack placed his hand on the knob of his door, unlocking it and turning the knob slowly, opening the door and peaking his head through to face Mrs. Richardson. It was as if he were a meerkat peaking out of his little borough in the ground. The boy adjusted a stray lock of brown hair atop his head as he looked up and adjusted is head to make eye contact with Mrs. Richardson. He quickly cleared his throat before finally speaking face to face with the woman. "Thank you ma'am," the boy replied softly yet respectfully, "I- I'm ok. I'm settling in just fine," he replied. It was some what of a lie, but a harmless one. He wasn't really 100% comfortable here, but he didn't want to make anyone go out of their way for him, he figured it'd just be a waste of time and effort on him. He paused for a moment but looked back up at Mrs. Richardson, respectfully making eye contact as he addressed her as he always did with adults. "I appreciate it though, ma'am. Very much." he added, smiling ever so slightly as he looked up at her, his little head peaking out from his slightly cracked open door. Her gesture and words were certainly mentally appreciated by the boy, if his words of gratitudes didn't express that enough to the woman.

Felix

Mood
Excited / Happy

Interact

Felix couldn't help laugh at the sudden outburst of enthusiasm from Asher. "Haha yeah, I know right? I love going up as high as possible too!"
"I used to do a lot of gymnastic stuff up on rings or up on bars-, that'd always send me up high and let me leap off stuff."
The preteen grinned a little looking back to the pull up bar for a moment, imagining the various moves he could do. Smirking and laughing to himself a bit more. "When I stopped going to the gym, I started going rock climbing every so often with one of my friends. Oh- like we also used to make a game of trying to climb up ontop of walls, fences, my neighbours shed to jump and skate off that too. I liked trying to do like flips and stuff." Felix enthusiastically continued smiling to himself. It was an area the two boys seemed to agree on - being adrenaline junkies climbing up places they weren't allowed or at least suppose to go.

Felix then listened to the rather passionate fitness talk from the teen. Leaning himself back against Asher's task and flicking the tail to one side. Huh it seemed like Ash' really knew his stuff, and Felix had to admit it was kinda cool. Kinda scary that the bully was soo into fitness but it would be cool otherwise. "I used to do like really regular workout stuff with my Dad when I used to do gymnastics - said it was about honing my control and core strength and stuff too but like, I kinda find doing that stuff by myself really hard. Like if its just me why do twenty push-ups or whatever. It's fun! But like- I have trouble sticking with it and end up getting distracted and doing other stuff." Felix shrugged a bit looking at the whiteboard. "But like- you do all this? And like every day? -That's-like kinda awesome." Felix stared at the whiteboard some more. Felix used to have a regiment like this but it was always something his Dad or a Trainer would keep him to. Outside of his skating, he didn't have the focus and willpower to commit to a proper workout routine.

"Oh Dad also got me like a punching bag and gloves, that's also fun to train on. Hehe. I haven't like done anything serious with it but it's good when I'm feeling a little, like.. Wound up and want to let it out. -Ooor like if the weather is real bad and im bored." Felix smirked. There was something oddly relaxing about just full pelting the bag and watching it bounce against its chain.

unknown.png

Asher
Mood
Happy

Interact

Mention
None

Asher smiled Happily as the boys continued to talk. The conversation having shifted to things Asher truly loved kept him well engaged as Felix responded. "yeah... Well some days if im feeling like really crappy I give myself a little break and don go as hard but yeah most days I do all that it's kinda all that keeps me going sometimes. If like you wanted to I could put a routine together for you and like help you with it. Though I'm not sure if I really should help you get stronger you already hit pretty hard." Asher joked a bit rubbing his stomach where he could still feel some pain from their fight earlier in the day. He chuckled before adding. "Guess I shouldn't have to worry about that though... Don't plan on making you mad like that again." Asher then pulling out his phone. " hey I wanna show ya something."

Asher browsed through his phone pulling up his Instagram which featured a lot of professional very stylized photos of ash In a plethora of different outfits. Some of them in a studio others taken at various spots throughout the city. He quickly scrolled through them until he came upon a video that instantly put a smile on his face before it even played. As the video stared you could see Asher from behind climbing up to the second level of a parking garage. Someone off camera calling out. " YO Ash I don't think this is a good idea man thats pretty high and your landing on concrete... I don't like this dude." As Asher reached the second level of the garage he turned before responding as he peered over the edge. " Nah don't worry this isn't that bad... You got the shot?" "yeah... Yeah I got the shot." the other voice called again continuing to film Asher took a few moment preparing himself and seemingly hyping himself up before taking a deep breath and leaping from the structure doing a pretty solid Gainer that had his head inches away from colliding with the rail he leapt from. As Asher his the ground he rolled before an agonizing scream of pain came from his direction. "OH SHIT" could be heard from behind the camera as whoever was holding it took off running toward Asher still filming. As he Reached Asher and turned him over Asher was grinning from ear to ear before he just burst out laughing at seeing his friends face "Dude that's not Funn" the video stopped Asher grinned a bit as the memory played through his head.

" We got in a bit of a fight after that... He didn't think I was being very funny I on the other hand thought it was hilarious" He said as he looked towards Felix "Buuut Maybe that was a bit of a cruel joke to play on my boyfriend at the time though it was great he was soo worried the whole time I just couldn't help myself." Asher then looking to Felix seemingly wondering what the boy thought. Asher didn't know why but he was desperately hoping for the kids approval. For whatever reason Asher wanted Felix to think it was awesome. Maybe it was because the boy was a fellow adrenalin junkie maybe it was just because Asher wanted to make things better with Felix and he thought somehow this might help. Whatever the case he patiently waited anticipating the pre-teen's reaction.
render

Felix

Mood
Impressed / Excited

Interact

"Hahaha." Felix couldn't help but laugh in response to Asher's comments, it was cool to hear that he wasn't the only one who struggled to keep with a routine - even if Ash' was like way way better at it still. "Hey it's your fault for being a jerk that I hit you." Felix laughed again, not being angry at Ash' just replying to the comment regarding the mean blows. "I'd-like be cool to-like be able to train again! Or well have someone to help me train again. I keep trying to get stronger.. Don't want to let the other kids win just 'cause they're bigger right?" Felix smiled to himself, a determined expression.

"It was fun when coach used to push me super hard, used to make me do a lot of pull ups and like sit-ups from like the bars and rings even when I was starting to ache and was tired. -and we'd practice my dismounts, and landings for hours. No like that I expect you to do that. Haha. But Coach used to say he had to make sure I was tired me out for my parents.. -but-like it was good! Always slept really well on gym days, and I loved trying to beat my personal best each time." Felix was very enthusiastic about the topic, the preteen reminiscing. Felix often found it hard to sit still, having too much energy too much bounce in him - gym days before his coach retired used to be one of the few days that he'd come home and be able rest well - get homework done and chill without feeling restless.

At hearing Asher wanted to show him something, Felix padded his paws back over to the bed and sat himself down besides him, a curious expression on his face. Felix's eyes immediately glued to watching the scene, watching as he climbed the parking lot and spoke. An excited smile beginning to cross Felix's face at this. As Asher took his leap, doing his flip at the same time Felix was watching Asher's form closely glued to the screen.
"Hahaha. That was awesome. Can't believe you did it off the upper floor of the parking lot like that, Dad would've been soo mad if I did that."
Felix then climbed up onto Asher's bed fully, and stand up in his excitement as the scene he analysed played through his head. "Your friend was soo like freaked out but-" Felix bounced on the bed and jumped to the floor in excitement recreating the moment for himself. "Oh-then you did a gainer, like..." Felix then proceeding to just causally do casually do one basically from a near stand-still, landing softly and perfectly on his tiptoes with all the precision his ex-coach used to put into and expected of him - the fluffy tail flying past Ash' face. "That. Hahaha."

Felix fist pumping the air for his perfect landing before looking to Asher. "If you like want, I got videos on youtube of me doing a better flip like that way high up and over off the edge of a pipe onto the concrete, but like of course on my skates! Don't think it's as like high as the parking lot but-like it still looks cool and goes pretty high." Felix immediately proposing to show off his own video if Asher was interested. A competitive and excited grin on his face.

unknown.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back