• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Sanctuary

yoikes yoikes so its like a 1600's level of tech? so armor would still be viable and gunpowder and guns are new?

as i said, this universe will mostly borrows concept from Monster Hunter so please check it out!

I guess that would depend on if you're a river pirate or an air pirate. Though a pirate air ship would be quite amazing.

It might not to be possible for one, as the only ones with airships tech are Sanctuary / Frontier and since it's hard to make there's only a small number of them (about 20 in total, stationed in Frontier bases and Sanctuary) but of course... accident happens... and you might accidentally find one that crashed.... but still intact.... *wink wink nudge nudge*

Hey, I'm interested in this RP. However, I'm rather new here. I'd like to know how I can join? I'm also a huuuge fan of Monster Hunter (if that helps?). I started out in the MHFU days. Also, monster hunter has a 'guild' that seems to be the central agency that dispatches quests and hunters in that world. Will you have anything along the lines of this in the sanctuary?

Also, how many bases will there be and how many major hubs besides the main one? Are there any major monster threads to the sanctuary every once in a while? Anything along the lines of the cryptic ancient texts that MH likes to throw around about ancient dragons every once in a while??

It all sounds like great fun though, I'd love to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back