• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic π’π€ππ‚π“π”π€π‘π˜ | πŽπŽπ‚

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
phew finally got my character finished. it took way longer than necessary
but I guess that's what you get with only three brain cells and one of them being indecisive AF

as8dhs9jd0w I take it back. I have two brain cells-
completely forgot to add her deviant identity discovery into her background....
ah, well..that's for tomorrow.

man I went pretty OTT on that lmao sorry for making y'all read that wall of melodramatic waffle (;
anyways hey gang!!

Last edited:
man I went pretty OTT on that lmao sorry for making y'all read that wall of melodramatic waffle ;,)
anyways hey gang!!
oh no it was an absolute treat to read! I love how you added your own elements to the backstory and how you shaped your character from the role profile and your own imagination <3

4am on a sunday and my cs is just about done-ish!!! if my fc images dont work please lmk i’m a complete idiot at formatting :’’)

4am on a sunday and my cs is just about done-ish!!! if my fc images dont work please lmk i’m a complete idiot at formatting :’’)
he is wonderful!! I didn't see his role but I assume he's the assassin? about the images, they don't work unfortunately :(

ahhh thank you for checking !! (: they should be working now!
and yeah he's the assassin lmao i'll put that in somewhere dkasjdkdasjkl

[tagging peeps because they ain't all in this chat and just to be sure: Physiicz Physiicz Husk Husk Rouge_Raven Rouge_Raven ShadyAce ShadyAce lostwanderer lostwanderer nymphadora. nymphadora. User User Grimmok Grimmok Human__Ramen Human__Ramen blue-jay blue-jay myst.erion myst.erion Cosmos Cosmos FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon Maxy Maxy plague rats plague rats Kannos Kannos ConstantineStories ConstantineStories ]

This is addressed to all, but especially to those who have not yet finished their applications or haven't applied yet at all.
I originally placed the deadline on the 6th of November, as in tomorrow, but seeing as we're missing a number of applications, I'll be willing to extend the deadline till the 7th. This means you are able to submit or finish your application till Thursday 7th 23:00 CET
I'll be reviewing all the applications on Friday and the list of accepted characters will follow suit.
And if all goes right, the official roleplay can commence this weekend !

I'm gonna have to drop out unfortunately. This is the last stretch of the year and school is really piling on things to do. I didn't even notice how fast time went by. Sorry :/

I'm gonna have to drop out unfortunately. This is the last stretch of the year and school is really piling on things to do. I didn't even notice how fast time went by. Sorry :/
that's really unfortunate but completely understandable! thank you for showing interest and I wish you success! c:

Apologies but I will have to drop out as well. Even if I could get my character sheet in, I worry that with my work load I would not be able to put enough attention towards the rp. I'm so sorry.

Apologies but I will have to drop out as well. Even if I could get my character sheet in, I worry that with my work load I would not be able to put enough attention towards the rp. I'm so sorry.
it's okay! thank you for telling me c:

THIS IS A 24H NOTICE FOR THE CHARACTER APPLICATIONS
I won't be super strict regarding the deadline, so give or take; you have more than a whole day to complete your character applications.
Any unfinished character sheet by the time I wake up on friday [ 7 AM CET] will be disqualified, unfortunately, since I can't evaluate incomplete characters.
Thank you all to those who have shown interest in this group roleplay and those who have already submitted their character applications <3 <3
[tags just in case: Physiicz Physiicz Husk Husk ShadyAce ShadyAce lostwanderer lostwanderer nymphadora. nymphadora. User User Grimmok Grimmok blue-jay blue-jay myst.erion myst.erion Cosmos Cosmos FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon Maxy Maxy plague rats plague rats Kannos Kannos ConstantineStories ConstantineStories Plutoni Plutoni calypso calypso apolla apolla boo. boo. ]

THIS IS A 24H NOTICE FOR THE CHARACTER APPLICATIONS
I won't be super strict regarding the deadline, so give or take; you have more than a whole day to complete your character applications.
Any unfinished character sheet by the time I wake up on friday [ 7 AM CET] will be disqualified, unfortunately, since I can't evaluate incomplete characters.
Thank you all to those who have shown interest in this group roleplay and those who have already submitted their character applications <3 <3
[tags just in case: Physiicz Physiicz Husk Husk ShadyAce ShadyAce lostwanderer lostwanderer nymphadora. nymphadora. User User Grimmok Grimmok blue-jay blue-jay myst.erion myst.erion Cosmos Cosmos FabulousTrash FabulousTrash Millennial Dragon Millennial Dragon Maxy Maxy plague rats plague rats Kannos Kannos ConstantineStories ConstantineStories Plutoni Plutoni calypso calypso apolla apolla boo. boo. ]
hey! I'm so sorry to disappoint you! I've not been extremely active here lately~ I should've let you know sooner~ I've just got too much on my plate right now to submit a character. I do hope your roleplay goes well though :) best of luck!

hewwoo~ sorry but it seems i would have to withdraw my application. i have been busy with real life things (accomodating house guests and setting up mother's golden birthday among other things)

from what I've seen, you seem to have some pretty solid applications in your hands (◍‒ᴗ‒◍)

good luck and i wish y'all the best. (qο½₯Ο‰ο½₯q)οΎ‰β™‘

hey! I'm so sorry to disappoint you! I've not been extremely active here lately~ I should've let you know sooner~ I've just got too much on my plate right now to submit a character. I do hope your roleplay goes well though :) best of luck!
hewwoo~ sorry but it seems i would have to withdraw my application. i have been busy with real life things (accomodating house guests and setting up mother's golden birthday among other things)

from what I've seen, you seem to have some pretty solid applications in your hands (◍‒ᴗ‒◍)

good luck and i wish y'all the best. (qο½₯Ο‰ο½₯q)οΎ‰β™‘
it's unfortunate to see you guys withdraw but completely understandable! Thank you both for the interest that you've shown in my idea and I wish you two the best! <3 c:

ahh me too!!
CriminalGroundedDrafthorse-size_restricted.gif

how i am ever going to decide between all these amazing characters remains a question

IT IS TIME....
OKAY, first of all; I would like to sincerely thank each and every one of you for showing interest in this concept; I honestly didn't expect for so many people to sign up ! Secondly, and I am not even kidding, this was one of the hardest decisions I ever had to make. The creativity and effort you all put into your characters astounded me and as a first-time GM I truly feel lucky to have grabbed the attention of such passionate and talented writers. I really enjoyed reading each and every character, which made choosing a definite cast all the more difficult. Alas, it is inevitable. However, to give you a bit of an insight on my decision-making process, I'll tell you that I focused on these main aspects; the persona [ how their concept was described in terms of personality and their powers], the dynamic [ how well these characters would fit in the roleplay itself and with the other characters], and the background [ how their current identity was shaped, how realistic it would be within the realms of the setting, originality and creativity of it etc].
If you wish to have some further elaboration, do shoot me a PM ! And my apologies to those of you that did not get accepted. If I could, I really would've included all of you, but know that it was a very close tie! In any case, I hope I will get the opportunity to roleplay with you guys in the future as well!
But without further ado, this is the cast I've decided to collaborate with.

w1oGu38.gif

2729f24a476bbefb93fbb967e0647018.jpg
THE TACTICIAN
Anika Laskin [played by Brookflower]

production%2F1534627609368-ucktl34ehyi-2db185b64c83f04418ea4e8532ff3d01

THE MARKSMAN
Vasilia Ivanov [ played by Goldieloxx]

c3093bf4643b27c3954121698343ac7a.jpg

THE MEDIC
Nami Hirota [ played by Handabooo]

96e37760093f549996ff9e37366a6a6e.jpg

THE ARTIFICER
Andromeda Galloway [ played by Neon Reverie]

tumblr_pirq62uyJu1xg2vv8o5_250.jpg

THE SPY
Teagan Anderson [ played by moonchild.]

tumblr_pbjltj3U4W1vhjo2ao4_250.jpg

THE ASSASSIN
Rhys Joshua Kennedy [played by Macbeth]

tumblr_pjongcKccb1xep8sgo6_250.jpg
THE HACKER
Casey Ralson [ played by Plague Rats]

7daea9f7c93e81ffcdc1f7a96f5d6d70.jpg

THE CON MAN
Elias Dawn [ played by Husk]
[/TAB]

THANK YOU

To those who got accepted, congratulations !! I am super excited about this roleplay and can't wait to commence it :D invites for the discord server will follow this weekend [ still need to set it up woops]

and to those who didn't get accepted; again, my apologies !! but not all hope is lost. I am thinking about putting a reserve/waiting list up in case someone drops out ! so if you want to be on there, hit me up with a dm or a comment below.

And once again, thank you all for your interest and the lovely character applications <3 <3

[tags: apolla apolla calypso calypso erised erised Husk Husk leviathan. leviathan. Kannos Kannos Physiicz Physiicz Plutoni Plutoni plague rats plague rats ConstantineStories ConstantineStories raven flame raven flame boo. boo. ]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back