• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ๐’๐€๐๐‚๐“๐”๐€๐‘๐˜ | ๐Ž๐Ž๐‚

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Hey! So my girl is finished EXCEPT for her power, as I am still deciding on that. ^^

Also hey hey everyone!

Hey! So my girl is finished EXCEPT for her power, as I am still deciding on that. ^^

Also hey hey everyone!
she is fierce, she is rad, she will kick yo in the ass-
i love her

hope i'm not jumping on an already moving train! nami is just about done, still gotta think about alias a power a bit. other than that, she's all good.

nice to meet everyone! can't wait to get into the plot!

hope i'm not jumping on an already moving train! nami is just about done, still gotta think about alias a power a bit. other than that, she's all good.

nice to meet everyone! can't wait to get into the plot!
not at all, welcome aboard! c: your character is lovely <3 Also if you need any help with the powers or aliases, you can pm me!

thanks! i think i figured it out -- something that's completely contrary to her nature as a medic. plus the alias is both true and false at the same time.

(i love it when things work out that way)

thanks! i think i figured it out -- something that's completely contrary to her nature as a medic. plus the alias is both true and false at the same time.

(i love it when things work out that way)
ahh i love it!!

hooo my lord
i know i said i was probably going to go for the hacker but now i'm 100% going for the con man
yep, he is calling my name
maybe because he's a male version of me

;o; I feel bad but I'm also shooting for con-man, fits one of my developed fellows well.
but hecking good luck to everyone <3 <3

hooo my lord
i know i said i was probably going to go for the hacker but now i'm 100% going for the con man
yep, he is calling my name
maybe because he's a male version of me
ahh go for it girl! c: and you can always try out for both <3

i neeeeed to stop being wishy washy and figure out a damn power XD
lmao I feel you. I've been so indecisive- I still need to figure out a damn face claim

and i picked!

she's done.
ohh I love it! Very fitting for her role c;
Hopefully, I'll get my character finished by today, but writing a coherent, unique yet fitting history is a pain in the ass....

ohh I love it! Very fitting for her role c;
Hopefully, I'll get my character finished by today, but writing a coherent, unique yet fitting history is a pain in the ass....

thank you! that's what i was struggling with, tbh. so i feel your struggle for a backstory XD

neon reverie neon reverie
would you mind putting a spoiler of the cs content or messaging it to me? the tabs still aren't working for me and i have no idea why : c

neon reverie neon reverie
would you mind putting a spoiler of the cs content or messaging it to me? the tabs still aren't working for me and i have no idea why : c
of course! here you go <3

i. I think it's a given that Mary or Gary Stues are prohibited.
ii. On a similar note; I won't allow overpowered characters either. Sure, this is a roleplay that includes superpowers, but there should be limits!
iii. I prefer to use realistic faceclaims for this roleplay, but won't force you to use realistic ones if you have a drawn image you feel suits your character best.
iv. you can use any template you like, as long as you include the following data:

BASICS
name.
nickname(s)
alias. (NOTE; this is more of a title regarding their Enyo or Phantom Identity. For example, the assassin's alias could be the Harvester ( because he collects lives) and the medic's alias could be healer because... Well, that's self-explanatory. The alias could also refer back to personality traits or distinguishing features. Go crazy! Also, if you need any help coming up with an alias, don't be afraid to nudge me! )
age [ 21 - 28]
date of birth
place of birth
role
superpower

APPEARANCE
height
weight
hair colour
eye colour
distinguishing features
faceclaim

PERSONA
brief personality overview
4 positive traits
4 negative traits
fears

SUPERPOWER
abilities
weaknesses

BACKGROUND
// with this, please look at the role profiles and incorporate it in the history. I also left some blanks that you have to fill in yourself and of course, you should add other ideas to the mix to create your own unique character.
brief history
family
theme song
misc

hnng I told myself to write a brief history but it ended up being 600+ words-

this concept, it's just....

chefs kiss

literally my favorite type of RP that's never done which is a tragedy
jashduweidwo imma scream.
you are too sweet ahhhh <3 <3
i'm so glad you like the concept!!!
I was scared no one was gonna be interested lmao