• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Samurai of the Inferno

Ah it seems like I’m a bit too late for the party xD Well I have this other idea though about a supporting role; another demon/spirit who’s out to kill the kitsune and thus joins the samurais. Or I could play the kitsune like perhaps it has disguised itself as a human and joins up with one of the samurais to watch their game play out?

Ah it seems like I’m a bit too late for the party xD Well I have this other idea though about a supporting role; another demon/spirit who’s out to kill the kitsune and thus joins the samurais. Or I could play the kitsune like perhaps it has disguised itself as a human and joins up with one of the samurais to watch their game play out?
I'm probably not going to give the kitsune's role away, but a spirit (as long as they're not overpowered) is perfectly possible.

I have a Supernatual Samurai I’m looking to do something with if this is still open I would be interested in using him in a supporting role.

Last edited:
Supporting roles are still available.

Alright. I can take up a side role. I have a premade OC I am hoping to portray. I will make sure he sticks to the side of the story regardless of being a Samurai.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back