• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom  ▀ 𝐬𝐚𝐥𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧. last of us (1 role)

I would love to apply for the tactician! I would also be down to make a second character (maybe the civilian?) if that's allowed or if another role needs to be filled.

I would love to apply for the tactician! I would also be down to make a second character (maybe the civilian?) if that's allowed or if another role needs to be filled.
Feel free to app for the tactician! I'm currently limiting roles to one per person since it's a small cast and I want us all to be able to focus on getting really deep into our character 💚

If the role is still open, I would be down for creating a CS for the civilian

If the tactician is open I would like to apply for that!
It is technically open still. That said, there's an app/wip cs right now that I currently don't foresee having an issues with. So, it's preferred that we get an app for THE SCIENTIST if possible

It is technically open still. That said, there's an app/wip cs right now that I currently don't foresee having an issues with. So, it's preferred that we get an app for THE SCIENTIST if possible
I see! World it be possible to aim for the pacifist? I don't have much interest for the scientist

im down to be the civilian if i could have some more details on what that entails (:

accepting apps for THE ANARCHIST! all role info can be found in the roles tab on the main coding post. we have started the roleplay, but we are currently still in the first scene! the ic thread is also linked in the post for reference.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back