• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Salem Academy

Main
Here
Other
Here
I’m working with the narrative that Curtis spent his time with the scientists isolated and usually drugged, so that’s not gonna work out with him. He’s meeting everyone for the first time on Day 1 :-)

No one is meeting for the first time. At the start of the roleplay everyone has 2 weeks in the academy already resting, recovering and socializing

Hey Neo Alice Neo Alice , I added a few things to Vera if you want to take a look to make sure I didn't over do it.

I can't say this enough: i love your character. She's exactly the kind of character i had in mind while adding the power, plus a few improvements. And i'm happy that you made her that way

I just want to clarify something, Vera is kind of an empath but not really exactly like one. She can just... Sense and analyze people's emotion by sound but can't feel them herself nor change them with her power (Aside from singing to calming down people or something). I'm just saying that she's not a traditional empath so be careful with that (She could learn IC how certain sounds affect the brain in certain ways and be more like an empath, but that depends on how you develop her so i'll shut up)

Were they allowed to just wander free?

Within reason, yes. They are students and patients on treatment, so they have curfews and restricted areas (like not going into classrooms or intruding into classes, etc.) But obviously they were treated a hundred times better than in the compound and much more freedom (That doesn't change how anyone may feel on the academy if they don't want to, i'm just clarifying the setting a bit)

Obviously by the time we start to rp everyone is recovered and is no longer a "patient", sorry if i wasn't clear

Yeah, but I was talking about herself as a person. Before she got her power, she read her target's feelings to plan accordingly. Of course, this will become stronger once she learns how to control her ability further, but she had a pretty good grasp of it before too.

is this going to be on the test?

and one quick question; will we be able to choose our manticore if we make one?

Last edited:
Awesome! Oh, and I'm updating Vera again, though it's just a more fleshed out personality and background if you want to give it a read when I'm done with it. I've been on a creative binge and I had to make her seem more alive. Might include that her father was the one with the magical blood too, just for more clarification on how she was born with it too.

Awesome! Oh, and I'm updating Vera again, though it's just a more fleshed out personality and background if you want to give it a read when I'm done with it. I've been on a creative binge and I had to make her seem more alive. Might include that her father was the one with the magical blood too, just for more clarification on how she was born with it too.

Bc of the crossbreeding magic skips generations very often. So she could inherit the trait from her father side but he wouldn't have magic himself. It could have been even more than 50 years since a witch was born in her family, so be careful Everyone Everyone

Hey hey Neo Alice Neo Alice ,
Just read the lore and was very curious on how our character could procure one? Do we get it handed to us by theacademy or are they creatures that exist that we have yet to tame in the manticore riding classes.

Well, everyone can tame one of the 3 manticores i put on the lore during classes. They'll be a gift and will be babies that'll grow with you

A few things:

Manticores are not just for riding

If someone creates a manticore i'll give them exclusivity on taming them (meaning that only their character and my NPC are allowed to tame that type of manticore, but other players can't) to encourage some participation on your side. This also applies to charms! (In that case they will be heirlooms of their family) So don't be shy and message me people <3

Avoid making dragons, they are extinct.

We have an IC thread people!!!!!!

Things will go like this: Since we have 12 players, the story will only go foward after the majority (7) have posted. We can mingle with each other freely but important story points (like the start) require people to go foward since i don't want to leave any protagonist behind

I'll look foward to those posts uwu

Hey Neo, for the Manticores, would it be alright if I just described them? I can't find any pictures that really suit them at the moment because I'm being forced to use my data on my phone at the moment and Google is not data-friendly on my phone.

finished up my first post-

i hope it's long enough :p

Everyone, I hope you understand why I made Keigo attracted to Alexander. It's because it's gay pride month and I had to celebrate by doing something.

Everyone, I hope you understand why I made Keigo attracted to Alexander. It's because it's gay pride month and I had to celebrate by doing something.

Neji is my crush, so i made Alex with a lot of sex-appeal hahahaha, it's ok. The ic thread (and witches) allows love in all of its ways

Neji is my crush, so i made Alex with a lot of sex-appeal hahahaha, it's ok. The ic thread (and witches) allows love in all of its ways
That's good. All the characters I make on RpNation are never straight. Don't ask me why.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back