• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Salad and Lemon Water \ an appreciation role play \

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
Hello. I was gifted one salad at the store and thus I thought of this little role play. c:

Such setting is of Los Angeles, California, of spring of 2024, March 29th, of exactness. I am using the picture displayed as such focal place of such role play, which is simply imaginary of Los Angeles, Los Angeles of dirty streets, streets of bright green grass and different trees, many beaches, places of wondrous flowers, such flowers actually unknown of me, and much more. I am portraying my character residing around the marketplace, and of such role play of zero purpose other than what the thought of appreciation gifts you, I hope our characters can comprehend such random, special associations. Such perhaps around the Plem Marketplace? I prefer cartoon style characters.

adel-khanov-marketv2 (2).jpg

My character:

mhmscorpiontail.jpg

Name: Xerivk Vbxtor
Such age: Thirty-eight
Such height: 6'3"

Such personality: Xerivk is of slow walk of most time, with his shoulders broad and tensed, such somewhat aggressive appearance as such glimmer of his reddish-brown eyes. He is anything other than feminine, and such voice resembles that of such musically bass, with very slight rasp of certain words. His clothing is usually loose black suits of grey or dark blue undershirts, or loose black jeans with black or grey long sleeve shirts. Such shoes are either black dress shoes of thin laces or black boots of laces of reaching his lower calves.

His associations brings him of existing secretive, and he is very smart, therefore he is of belief of himself, thus very brave. His fondness of friendship is barely of, as he prefers existing of himself only. Such, though, Xerivk is professional, fond of learning, and despite preferring secrecy, he is helpful, though mostly at work since he farms and would teach others.

Such past: Xerivk's mother and father were and are farmers, and are fond of residing of such grassy fields of Los Angeles. Xerivk was with his mother and father at the farm much, and Xerivk would explore the crop fields often. Of him only at the farm is how his childhood was.

Xerivk began helping his father at the farm and his mother began studying herbs and flowers of Xerivk sixteen. Sometimes shipments were taken to several towns of Xerivk and his father. It was of much perseverance, though Xerivk is of his own farm as of him twenty-four, and of him currently thirty-eight, he considers himself an expert farmer.

Simply such writing piece I thought of, it refraining of as such role play starting post:

appreciationsz (1).jpgIt was similar of any other day at Plem Marketplace, there were brown doves flying between roofs aside him, and the cafè across him of his right if he were as looking completely right was busy as usual since it is lunchtime. The thought of scones full of raspberries tempted him, though he had much work left at his farm about fifteen minutes away of the bustling Plem Marketplace, thus he gulped the last of his plain salad of ranch, croutons, tomatoes, and the last of his lemon water of the salad restaurant.

His appreciation of his farming progress is accompanied of the restaurant's light tan flowers which lean of the restaurant's red brick, left wall aside such restaurant's entry arc way of him looking across him away of such restaurant outside dining place of white wooden round tables, and white wooden chairs, such flowers of large pointy leaves and collections as four, six, or seven as small, sturdy, pointy petals, such until such top of such arc way. Xerivk was always fond of flowers, though never puts them as accessory of his black suits, him of loose black jeans, black boots of thin black laces, and such loose black, cotton long sleeve shirt of arc neck style currently. Xerivk leaves, such destination his farm.​

Last edited:
The pictures look interesting but I'm rather confused on what kinda RP this is? Slice of life? Romance?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back