• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ♥ Sailor Moon Millennial ♥ Interest Check

AlskaNoelle

Lazy Overachiever
Maybe it's all the Sailor Moon Crystal and Sailor Moon manga I've been reading...

No, it's definitely that. Anyway, I'm looking for 4 advanced players (6+ sentences minimum) for a slow moving roleplay (1 post every two days minimum, 2 posts a day maximum).

Here is the rough plotline:

SailorMoonM_zpsa6407f06.jpg

In 35th century Crystal Tokyo, the earth has seen 500 years of peace. Chibiusa, now Queen Serenity, and her Sailor Quartet have not needed to fight in that time and have grown considerably rusty in their skills. When a dark force descends upon Crystal Tokyo they savagely attack the castle, searching for what they called the "most beautiful crystal in the galaxy". Those they captured became shriveled up and gray, their beauty and youth fading within seconds.

Knowing she wouldn't be able to defend the castle in her weakened state, Queen Serenity made a heart wrenching decision—the five newborn guardians, including her own daughter, would be sent to a distant time and dimension, one where Sailor Moon never existed. The new evil would surely find them eventually, but this would at least buy them the time to grow and, when the time was right, awaken as senshi.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

So yes, this plot would be kind of like the Black Moon Arc meets the Dream Arc. The five senshi would be original characters and would be referred to as the Millennial Senshi. I would, of course, be playing the Millennial Sailor Moon to guide the story, but as for the four senshi, I wasn't sure if they should be the Millennial versions of the original inner senshi (Millennial Sailor Venus, Millennial Sailor Mars, etc. etc.) or if they should be four new senshi with powers similar to the inner senshi. I was going to leave that up to a vote for whoever was interested. The four new senshi would be:

Sailor Varuna

(power of water & ice)

Sailor Ixion

(power of air & thunder)

Sailor Eris

(power of fire & stone)

Sailor Haumea

(power of flowers & love)

I'm also not sure if there should be a Tuxedo Mask or a similar character—if there is, logically he would have to be related in some way, either cousin or brother, to the Millennial Sailor Moon. So I'm leaving this up to a vote as well. If there is someone interested in playing this character, I wouldn't say no.

So...anyone interested?

Whoa! That was fast! :)

So would you rather play as Millennial versions of the inner senshi, or as four new senshi?

Great! I have a limited schedule, so please allow me a couple days to get the RP up! :)

Hey guys, I just finished the Character Sign-Up section. You can start building your characters here:

https://www.rpnation.com/threads/♥-under-construction-♥-currently-not-accepting.84118/

I know it looks like a lot--it's really just a lot of coding. I like to code. <3 If you have questions or concerns, just let me know, I can help!

I'll finish up and open the roleplay tomorrow when I get out of work. I just really should have been in bed an hour ago! @_@;;;

Not a problem, please, take your time! I actually have to get to bed now. I have one of those 8-5 jobs, so gotta get up early. There really needs to be more hours in the day! T___T

Sailor Ixion and the Tuxedo Mask slots are still unclaimed but I have a floating reserve. I dunno what character he wanted to reserve basically.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back