• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Safe Haven

Cupcake

Boys, eat your heart out
Safe Haven is what the police refer to as one of a many few runaway hideout. Safe Haven has never been found by any law enforcement. It's a place for adolescents to go, to feel 'safe'. Although they are the 'bad eggs' of society, they feel as if they need someone to know what they have lived through. In Safe Haven, everyone has your back, no matter what. These kids have nothing else to lose, other than friendships, and they know enough not to ruin those. Runaway adolescents usually belong to gangs, which can be good or bad. But with the murder of a Duchess on city grounds, the mayor has waged an all out war against gang-relations.

I already have the story written out. This is more of an intro.

Is anyone up for this?

If everyone is still up for this, I'll post the new RP and get the story out for everyone to read. Just let me know if everyone's still interested

So rebels you say? Realistic you say?

Hah, it seems pretty nice, although I mostly did fantasy so far. I guess this will be a nice change of pace.

Just tell me if you have a spot and I will fabricate my hero ^^

You may never know my friend what skitters in the darkness...

Besides you did not say WHAT kind of factory ;) So the possibility is out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back