• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Sadistic Heaven (A DSP fandom 1x1 search) [Always Open]

Sir Fungus

*Alot of Poses* "Kamen Rider: Black!"
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
(For the sake of audiences, I’m going to recommend you be 15 or older to write with me.)

You awaken in a world not like your own, in a dark cold room with your neck chained to the wall. Attempting to get up, you fall back down at the realization that you had been captured, An angel of the pitch black world serving under the watch of the god fumus. “But how did I end up like this?” You think to yourself, You freeze, looking up in the doorway of your prison to see an all too familiar face...
71F3E217-35C9-4197-8A95-8714E5FC4027.png

REQUIREMENTS:
1. At least be able to respond once a day.
2. You don’t mind written violence towards your character.
3. If we enter an nsfw scene, Please fade to black or skip time to the next day for the sake of following site rules.
4. Be respectful.
5. If you disappear or I disappear, I think it’s only fair we explain why when we either come back, or before we disappear.

With all of that aside...hope you’ll have fun...
75AFDAF2-BCC6-46FE-A7D3-EAE36F6A65CE.png

Last edited:
Sure, but send me a DM (Direct message) so we can discuss the details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back