• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy @SachiGrl & @Refrain's OOC

Main
Here

SachiGrl

Indecisive Being
5f3915bc93ba21d98db12457f287869d.png

Titles are made in FontMeme.com
Refrain Refrain SachiGrl SachiGrl

Reading it atm, but again, I'm at work for another...uhh fourish hours, could be less. I'll try to have something in my down time

Let me know if I take too many liberties with the story or setting, I'm not quite sure how rustic you're wanting it.

Let me know if I take too many liberties with the story or setting, I'm not quite sure how rustic you're wanting it.
Honestly, I know I want there to be an insider selling Fawna to USE, but dunno how to make the evidence point in that direction. That’s why I had the Chief handle it while O’reld and Quince rescue Fawna. They should, somehow, discover she’s in the USE,

You’re free to add any twists or side plots or even evidence. Whatever you want. It’s our role play, not mine.

Alrighty. It is your world though, and so I dont want to mess anything up. We could probably find trace documents somewhere having barely missed the culprits or something. That kind of thing is pretty easy to implement.

Alrighty. It is your world though, and so I dont want to mess anything up. We could probably find trace documents somewhere having barely missed the culprits or something. That kind of thing is pretty easy to implement.
Not my world, ours. You're character is in it too. He's from this world that we're creating as we go.

No problem! It's actually the same on my end. I just got WiFi at home today, so things are starting to level off.

No problem! It's actually the same on my end. I just got WiFi at home today, so things are starting to level off.
Just letting you know I havent forgotten about you. Haven’t really gotten the chance to write or even playing video games like I would like to ; ;

Don't worry so much ^^ I'm a long term writer, and I've got real world responsibilities too. Take your time ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back