• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♛ ❝ʜᴏʟʟʏᴡᴏᴏᴅ❜s ᴇʟɪᴛᴇ❞

if you're still open- i'm interested in the drama-queen!~ <3

I prefer Discord but I'm open to onsite OOC if that's the final decision :)

I will mark it down for you!

apolla apolla bxbydoll bxbydoll ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Beeze Beeze _amaranth_ _amaranth_ BTS BTS StaidFoal StaidFoal NoQuillToLive NoQuillToLive
I think we have enough reservations to get a character thread, yes? Also, how do you guys feel about a Discord? There will also be an Onsite OOC for those without Discord. I have also updated the roles list with reserves, please let me know if I missed anyone.
Please let me know what you guys think! ^^ Would love your input.
Oof, you forgot to mark down my reservation

I can get that reserved for you!

No more female reservations until we get some males. I’ll more than likely double up, which is fine with me if someone else would like to do the same. Just let me know if you want to. ^^

Thank you guys again!
Also, I would be up for doubling up with an entrepeneur if nobody wants them

I can get that reserved for you!

No more female reservations until we get some males. I’ll more than likely double up, which is fine with me if someone else would like to do the same. Just let me know if you want to. ^^

Thank you guys again!

I'm totally okay with doubling, could take the king bee if it's alright :)

I have someone else going up for the drama queen, which I need to mark down because I forgot. Is there another role you'd be interested in pursuing?

No worries! What’s still open then? I’m not too picky <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back