• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♛ ❝ʜᴏʟʟʏᴡᴏᴏᴅ❜s ᴇʟɪᴛᴇ❞

Reigning King

Not all princes become kings.
hollywood❜s elite
plot.
ᴄᴀʟɪꜰᴏʀɴɪᴀ. ꜰᴀʟʟ 2021

The summer is always the same for Hollywood’s wealthy young adults. Whether it’s a party or a cruise on your family’s private yacht, getting on a jet to travel to another country and enjoy a more than luxury experience in hotels or maybe you decide to stay behind and throw an extravagant party in the convenience of your own home. Whatever you decide to do during those summer months, it was plastered on social media accounts and nothing was out of the ordinary, well depending on who you are. But the school has started back up for the boys and girls in the star-studded community now so there’s bound to be some drama along the way.

There is no place quite like Hollywood as it is filled with the rich and famous along with the drama queens and kings of the world. No matter where you live in the area, banter and scandals are a daily occurrence and you never know who is going to stab you in the back. Life for the students that attend the most prestigious schools in the area is hardly ever boring. Parties, some that are underground but still luxurious, hookups that you wouldn’t believe, and the war to be on top of the social hierarchy are just some of the experiences these young adults have. However, we know that almost all of them crave drama and there’s a new anonymous gossip columnist, who has taken on the name Golden Gossip, and who is making sure that their craving is fulfilled.

So, it’s not long before their luxurious lives are interrupted and altered forever. This new gossip columnist has taken on their predecessor, Gossip Girl, and has followed the lives of the rich and famous without them even realizing it. Wherever they went, whatever they did, they knew it all along with what’s currently going on in their personal lives as of now. Their lives may be glitter and gold, glitz and glamour on the outside but what really lies beneath the surface might just come back to haunt them.

School is back in session and the news of this new unknown alias is buzzing through the halls and streets of our lovely young adults. Can the boys and girls of Hollywood High School balance the stress of their school and home life along with the drama? Whenever the secrets do start spewing out and spreading like wildfire, who will be the first to fold?

It’s time to wake up because the person you hate but actually love is back and ready to cause yet another uproar in the lives of the wealthy and fabulous but this time in another star-studded community known as Hollywood.

xoxo
the roles.
I will make these roles first come, first serve but with a deadline. If you do not meet the deadline, the role will open back up.

ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅɪᴇs ᴏғ ʜᴏʟʟʏᴡᴏᴏᴅ
queen bee
class vice president ---- reserved
the heiress ---- reserved
queen bee minion ---- reserved
the new girl ---- reserved
the addict ---- reserved
the wannabe
the drama queen ---- reserved

ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴅs ᴏғ ʜᴏʟʟʏᴡᴏᴏᴅ
king bee ---- reserved
class president ---- reserved
the athlete ---- reserved
the entrepreneur ---- reserved
the overachiever ---- reserved
the bad boy
the womanizer ---- reserved
the model
the rules.
Of course, I do have to set some rules but they are easy to abide by, I promise. Let it also be known that I have the right to add to these rules as I see fit.

1. RESPECT
Please respect rpnation's rules along with everyone that creates a character, that writes with us in the roleplay, and just respect everyone in general. We're all adults so please, let's act like it.

2. ACTIVITY
I know, I know that this rule is rich and ironic coming from me but please try to be active. I am not asking for a post every day but a post every three days would be okay. Just want to keep a steady pace of the roleplay. If you cannot post for any reason, let me know either in the OOC or in a PM. If you don't, I will respectfully write your character out.

3. POSTING
I am not going to set a paragraph limit here but just give us something to work with. I'd appreciate it if you could write 450 or more words minimum. Writer's block is understandable in this case but try to still aim for at least 450 words. Please be semi-lit at least. There will be a timer for this to keep things moving.

4. INCLUSIVENESS
Some characters may not get along but let's use that In Character, please. Stir the pot and add a dash of drama. I will not mind it a single bit. Before you do anything really drastic, please let me know so we can discuss it.

5. DRAMA
Speaking of drama, this roleplay will be filled with it so be prepared. Do not take the drama personally or if your character doesn't get the upper hand. They will get their chance, I assure you.

6. CHARACTERS
Most of these characters are rich, yes but be realistic about their riches. Make sure your characters have flaws and something that makes them tick. If your character is too perfect then I won't accept them until they are flawed.

7. DIVERSITY
Not going to stress this but the main thing I want in this roleplay is diversity. So, if I get a lot of caucasian face claims, I am drawing the line on them. Nothing to offend anyone but I am sure in Hollywood, there's more than one race there.

8. MATURE
Again, almost all of us adults here so let's please act like it. If you cannot handle drugs, drinking, or sexual themes and possibly some racial slurs then this roleplay is not meant for you. Romance is highly encouraged but please remember to fade to black when things go over kissing.
the links.
Character Sheet
Onsite OOC
Discord
In Character

coded by incandescent

Last edited:
Thanks to you both! I was a little hesitant putting it up because it didn’t know how it would’ve been received. 😊

I'm up for playing the drama queen!
I can get that reserved for you!

No more female reservations until we get some males. I’ll more than likely double up, which is fine with me if someone else would like to do the same. Just let me know if you want to. ^^

Thank you guys again!

I’m up for queen bee minion
I will mark it down for you!

apolla apolla bxbydoll bxbydoll ThatGuyWithSouvlaki ThatGuyWithSouvlaki Beeze Beeze _amaranth_ _amaranth_ BTS BTS StaidFoal StaidFoal NoQuillToLive NoQuillToLive
I think we have enough reservations to get a character thread, yes? Also, how do you guys feel about a Discord? There will also be an Onsite OOC for those without Discord. I have also updated the roles list with reserves, please let me know if I missed anyone.
Please let me know what you guys think! ^^ Would love your input.

Last edited:
but if i have a question i can pm you, yes?
Of course. My inbox is always opened up for questions or just in general.
Since I will be writing as the queen bee, we do need to discuss their relationship anyway. But we'll get to that soon enough. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back