• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ᴄʟᴏsᴇᴅ.

teathyme

why are we still here? just to suffer?
hey there!
thanks for stopping by my thread! my name is tea, and i'm 20+. ngl, i dropped an ad a few months ago and then got overwhelmed by life and fell off the grid.
sorry to everyone i poof'd on, but feel free to reach out again if you were still interested in working something out!

anime-hoodie.gif
so a bit about myself:
  • i'm in my last year of undergrad as a business major. school is kicking my butt and writing is a form of escapism for me, so please be patient and i'll return the courtesy.
  • i promise i know how to use proper grammar and spelling in writing
  • i can write on site through pms/threads, but am also okay with moving things over to discord!
  • i write in third person, paragraph format and can easily churn out 2-4 paragraphs per side. i can write more, but probably won't go much less since i do like to have a bit of substance to a story
  • i love to double and am fine with all gender pairings though most of mine are either m/f or m/m. i'm rather picky about canon/canon ships, though. doubling also isn't required for canon/canon.
  • i love bingewatching shows, drawing, reading books, and playing video games (currently obsessed with genshin impact). i also have a habit of ranting and obsessing way too much over fictional characters. sorry not sorry.
  • i live in the pacific time zone
  • my favorite color is blue. my favorite superhero is spider-man. i put cereal in the bowl first. i like both cats and dogs. i do not approve of pineapple on pizza.
  • i also love bad jokes and puns...you have been warned
  • ghost-friendly. i'd be a huge hypocrite if i wasn't, but i am looking for something long-term!
anime-girl.gif
what i'm looking for in a partner:
  • communication! i can't stress this enough. it's so important to me that we be able to click as people and chat ooc whether its about the characters, plot, or even random stuff! i just find that rping is a lot more fun that way
  • someone who values both sides of the story and helps contribute to it! i am always happy to brainstorm and bounce around ideas and would love somebody who can match my enthusiasm
  • preferably someone who writes in the same format and can reply at least once a week or at least give me a heads-up otherwise, and i'll be sure to do the same!
anime-love.gif
what i'm looking to write [characters i'm looking for // ships i'm willing to write (preferred/negotiable role in bold, if applicable)]:
  • tokyo revengers [ chifuyu, naoto, mitsuya // takemichi / hinata ; takemichi / senju ; draken / emma ]
  • demon slayer [ giyuu, sanemi, tanjirou // obanai / mitsuri ]
  • my hero academia [ todoroki, bakugou, hawks, dabi, shinsou, mirio // bakugou / kirishima ; izuku / ochako ; mirio / tamaki ; todoroki / izuku ; todoroki / bakugou ; yaoyorozu / jiro ; izuku / bakugou ]
  • ouran high school host club [ kyoya // tamaki / haruhi ; tamaki / kyoya ]
  • black clover [ yuno, yami ]
  • attack on titan [ levi, eren // eren / armin ; levi / erwin ; jean / mikasa ]
  • haikyuu [ oikawa, kuroo, kageyama // iwaizumi / oikawa ; kenma / hinata ; akaashi / bokuto ; yachi / kiyoko ]
  • kuroko no basket [ kagami, aomine, kise, akashi, kuroko // kise / kasamatsu ; kise / aomine ; nijimura / himuro ]
  • free! [ haruka, rin, sousuke // haruka / makoto ; sousuke / rin ; rin / haruka ]
  • tokyo ghoul [ kaneki, amon // kaneki / hideyoshi ; touka / yoriko ; akira / seidou ]
  • jujutsu kaisen [ // itadori / fushiguro ; gojo / getou ; nobara / maki ]
  • sk8 the infinity [ // reki / langa ; joe / cherry ]
  • yuri on ice [ // viktor / yuuri ]
some of my other fandoms:
  • naruto
  • bleach
  • deathnote
  • blue exorcist
  • assassination classroom
  • dorohedoro
  • dr. stone
  • fruits basket
  • fairy tail
  • fullmetal alchemist brotherhood
  • one punch man
  • soul eater
  • durarara
  • bungou stray dogs
  • k project
  • deathnote
  • hunter x hunter
  • yuri on ice
  • magi: the labyrinth of magic
  • ask me about others!
feel free to send me a pm or comment here if you're interested! i look forward to hearing from you! ^^

Last edited:
*waves a tentacle* hi! looks like we've got a lot of fandoms in common. I'll be honest, I haven't really doubled before, but I'd be willing to try if you'd like~!

yeah I saw Yuri on ice and Erwin/Levi and had a tiny heart attack, oh my god, Yuri on ice my beloved <333

*waves a tentacle* hi! looks like we've got a lot of fandoms in common. I'll be honest, I haven't really doubled before, but I'd be willing to try if you'd like~!

yeah I saw Yuri on ice and Erwin/Levi and had a tiny heart attack, oh my god, Yuri on ice my beloved <333
omg a person of culture, hi! love the pfp. i'm not hellbent on doubling, so let's talk! i'll send you a pm right now~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back