• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

» ᴀɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ «

Leilani

The Heir of Slytherin
Well hello there! I can't count the number of times I've made a thread on this site -- actually I can, I just don't want to. Instead, I wanted to make a new and improved thread since some of my interests have changed and I'd like to list them down for everyone to see, especially since I am now on a month long vacation. Yep, I have plenty of time on my hands. 

So! Let's get down to business! Before we get to the good stuff, here are a few Do's and Don'ts.

DO

◉ Pitch in with tons of ideas! I hate being the only one throwing ideas around and I would love for my partner to be as invested in the roleplay as I am! 

◉ Feel free to let me know if you are uncomfortable with something or have an issue with something because we need communication to go further.

◉ Indulge in OOC chat! I'm not sayng you have to but I will attempt to initiate conversation every once in a while because I ike getting to know my partners. 

◉ Come up with creative characters because nothing is worse than either a character that is too perfect or too needy. 

◉ Let me know if you'll be gone for long. That being said, I am ditch friendly so if you want to up and leave, I won't hold it against you. I understand that some people don't particularly like confrontation so I won't force you into anything. If I don't get a resonse ater I send like two messages and it's been a while, I'll take that as a sign that you don't want to continue. 

◉ Be older than eighteen. I'm eighteen going on nineteen myself and I indulge in more mature themes so I would prefer a partner who is of the right age for that. 

◉ Keep the characters as human as possible. I'm not into furries or anything like that. 

❝DON'T❞

◎ Control my characters. I understand sharing the control of NPCs but as for the mains, let us control our own characters, kay? 

◎ Write less than three good sized paragraphs. This means more than five to six lines per paragraph and more is always welcome, but three paragraphs is the minimum for me. I love detail. 

◎ Take too long. I know, sorry, that sounds horrible even as I read it, but I would prefer a partner who is fairly active since I'm on break and will be on constantly for the next month or so. 

◎ Send me messages or comments saying 'I'm interested' because that alone just shows me that you are not interested. Show me how interested you are, tell me about yourself and your roleplaying style, throw ideas out there. 

◎ Try to ague with me about genders and pairings, and by that I mean that I always double for fandoms and one pairing for me has to be OC x Canon and MxF with my character being the female. I have OCs I've spent months working on for each of the fandoms listed below so that pairing in particular will not change, however I am rather flexible for the other pairing and sexualities since we are doubling. I want us to be equally satisfied so tell me what you want for your pairing and I will do my best! 

◎ Fail to mention the password 'Mischief Managed' in your response to me! 

◎ Ask me about anything anime. I don't particularly like it nor do I use face claims that are anime. 

I think that's about it, so now let's go to the Fandoms! Before we get there, here is a little key to help you out, and after each fandom is listed, there will be a spoiler showing plots and character preferences. If I have stated that I cannot play a character, then I really can't and I won't try, howevr if no character has been stated just assume I am open to playing them or trying! 

❝KEY❞

-- I am currently open to this fandom or idea

-- I am currently not open to this fandom or idea

∞ -- I am willing to do canon x canon [otherwise it is strictly oc x canon]

✫ -- I am currently craving this fandom or idea

FANDOMS❞

» ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ [✓] [∞ ]   [✫]

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Ronald Weasley

→ Fred or George Weasley

→ Charlie Weasley

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Harry Potter

→ Fred or George Weasley

→ Oliver Wood

→ Neville Longbottom

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Draco Malfoy or any of his cronies

→ Severus Snape

→ Tom Riddle

ɪғ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ x ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ

→ Hermione Granger x Ronald Weasley

→ Hermione Granger x Draco Malfoy

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ I am perfectly fine with one of the pairings being LGBT and changing the sexuality of certain canon characters.

→ I will not indulge in student x teacher roleplays in the Harry Potter universe.

→ I will not participate in roleplays set during the Marauders era.

→ Plots can be set before or after Voldemort.

» ᴘᴇʀᴄʏ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ [✓] [✫] - ʜᴇʀᴏᴇs ᴏғ ᴏʟʏᴍᴘᴜs [✓] - ᴋᴀɴᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴏɴɪᴄʟᴇs [✗]

→ Percy Jackson

→ Leo Valdez

→ Anubis/Walt

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Nico Di Angelo

→ Leo Valdez

→ Jason Grace

→ Carter Kane

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Any of the Gods

→ Any of the magical creatures

→ Octavian

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ I am perfectly fine with one of the pairings being LGBT and changing the sexuality of certain canon characters.

→ Plots can be either before or after Kronos/Gaia.

» ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs [✓] [∞ ]

→ Gale Hawthorne

→ Finnick Odair

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Peeta Mellark

→ Gale Hawthorne

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ President Snow

→ Haymith Abernathy

ɪғ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ x ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ

→ Katniss Everdeen x Gale Hawthorne

→ Katnis Everdeen x Finnick Odair

→ Johanna Mason x Finnick Odair

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ I can do plots set either during the Quarter Quell or while in District 13.

» ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ ʀᴜɴɴᴇʀ [✗]

→ Newt

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Thomas

→ Minho

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Aris

→ Jorge

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ plots to be set either in the maze or during the events of the second book. 

» ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ [✓]  [✫]

→ Edward Cullen

→ Seth Clearwater

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Jasper Hale

→ Emmett Cullen

→ Jacob Black

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Anyone from the Volturi

→ Carlisle Cullen

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ I am not comfortable introducing species other than werewolves or vampires into this world.

» ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs [✓]

→ Simon Lewis

→ Jace Herondale

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Magnus Bane

→ Alec Lightwood

→ Raphael Santiago

→ Jordan Kyle

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Valentine Morgenstern

→ Jonathon Morgenstern

→ Luke Garroway

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ I am fine setting this before Valentine/Sebastian or after.

→ I will not roleplay during Tessa/Jem/Will's time.

» ᴍᴀʀᴠᴇʟ ᴄɪɴᴇᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴇ [✓] [∞ ]   [✫]

→ Steve Rogers

→ Tony Stark

→ Clint Barton

→ Pietro Maximoff

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Tony Stark

→ Clint Barton

→ Bruce Banner

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Thor

→ Loki

→ Peter Parker

→ Wade Wilson

ɪғ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ x ᴄᴀɴᴏɴ

→ Natasha Romanoff x Steve Rogers 

→ Natasha Romanoff x Clint Barton

→ Wanda Maximoff x Steve Rogers

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ I am only well versed with the Captain America and Avengers movies.

CROSS OVERS

» ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀᴄʏ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ [✓] [✫ ]

ɪᴅᴇᴀs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏᴜᴛʟɪɴᴇs

→ Wizards come to America

→ Demigods go to England

→ OCs are mix of Demigod and Wizard and find out onky upon a chance meeting [Ask for more info]

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Leo Valdez

→ Jason Grace

→ Harry Potter

→ Fred or George Weasley

→ Neville Longbottom

→ Nico Di Angelo

→ Ronald Weasley

→ Percy Jackson

→ Fred or George Weasley

→ Leo Valdez

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ Can take place at any time frame [except marauders era and characters must be sixteen or over]

→ I have a basic idea for this so get in contact to learn more about it. 

» ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴢᴇ ʀᴜɴɴᴇʀ [✓] [∞ ]

ɪᴅᴇᴀs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏᴜᴛʟɪɴᴇs

→ Something where our tributes are in the maze for their next arena

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Peeta Mellark

→ Thomas

→ Minho

→ Gale Hawthorne

→ Newt

→ Finnick Odair

→ Gale Hawthorne

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ This can be canon x canon as well if we include Teresa, otherwise it will be oc x canon.

» ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴀʀʀʏ ᴘᴏᴛᴛᴇʀ [✗]

ɪᴅᴇᴀs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏᴜᴛʟɪɴᴇs

→ Where Idris and Hogwarts are in a similar realm and so shadowhunters and wizards cross paths sometimes

→ Voldemort and Valentine are one and the same

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Magnus Bane

→ Harry Potter

→ Neville Longbottom

→ Alec Lightwood

→ Jace Herondale

→ Simon Lewis

→ Ronald Weasley

→ Fred or George Weasley

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ Can take place during any time frame as long as characters are sixteen or above.

» ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ ɪɴsᴛʀᴜᴍᴇɴᴛs ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴇʀᴄʏ ᴊᴀᴄᴋsᴏɴ [✓]

ɪᴅᴇᴀs ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏᴜᴛʟɪɴᴇs

→ They have one common enemy and meet at a location where an incident took place so decide to join forces

→ Demigod has a shadowhunter parent / Shadowhunter has a godly parent [there's a difference, contact if you want to know more]

ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs ɪ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘʟᴀʏ

→ Magnus Bane

→ Alec Lightwood

→ Leo Valdez

→ Jason Grace

→ Simon Lewis

→ Percy Jackson

ᴀᴅᴅɪᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟ ɴᴏᴛᴇs

→ Can take place during any time frame as long as characters are sixteen or above.

Hi there ^_^  I think our styles are fairly compatible. I'm primarily a detailed player, and average 3-5 paragraphs, though it's worth noting that most of those paragraphs are filled with internal monologues and thought processes, so hopefully you're fine with that (as otherwise I'll likely take longer to respond since I have to spend more time thinking when trying to do description heavy posts). Now with that said, I'm also over eighteen and I like to engage in OoC chat, though I'm more reliable with responding to it than I am with initiating it. I am not very familiar with playing canon characters (as I usually do OC/OC),  but I will happily try for you :D  I have done it successfully in the past, but it's been awhile.

A similar thing could be said about my familiarity with the fandoms you've listed lol. Out of all of them, I'm most familiar with the Harry Potter series, but it's been some time since I read those books. I read each book as it was released. Still, that's probably the safest bet, and I'm still a big fan of that particular series. I think I'd be able to successfully play any of the characters from Harry Potter, but I could not say the same for the other fandoms you have listed. So I would be most interested in roleplaying that fandom ^_^

Reading the options you have listed under Harry Potter, I'd say that I'd best be able to play Ron, though I think it would also be fun to try playing Draco Malfoy as well. Both are particularly interesting characters to me. If the plan is to play multiple characters, I'd like to pit them both against each other in perusing the same girl (if that is acceptable to you). I'm not normally a huge fan of love triangles, but I do think the dynamic could be interesting. In regards to whatever characters you would like to play, I have no preference, so do what makes you happy ^_^

'Mischief Managed' ;)

Hi there ^_^  I think our styles are fairly compatible. I'm primarily a detailed player, and average 3-5 paragraphs, though it's worth noting that most of those paragraphs are filled with internal monologues and thought processes, so hopefully you're fine with that (as otherwise I'll likely take longer to respond since I have to spend more time thinking when trying to do description heavy posts). Now with that said, I'm also over eighteen and I like to engage in OoC chat, though I'm more reliable with responding to it than I am with initiating it. I am not very familiar with playing canon characters (as I usually do OC/OC),  but I will happily try for you :D  I have done it successfully in the past, but it's been awhile.

A similar thing could be said about my familiarity with the fandoms you've listed lol. Out of all of them, I'm most familiar with the Harry Potter series, but it's been some time since I read those books. I read each book as it was released. Still, that's probably the safest bet, and I'm still a big fan of that particular series. I think I'd be able to successfully play any of the characters from Harry Potter, but I could not say the same for the other fandoms you have listed. So I would be most interested in roleplaying that fandom ^_^

Reading the options you have listed under Harry Potter, I'd say that I'd best be able to play Ron, though I think it would also be fun to try playing Draco Malfoy as well. Both are particularly interesting characters to me. If the plan is to play multiple characters, I'd like to pit them both against each other in perusing the same girl (if that is acceptable to you). I'm not normally a huge fan of love triangles, but I do think the dynamic could be interesting. In regards to whatever characters you would like to play, I have no preference, so do what makes you happy ^_^

'Mischief Managed' ;)

Hi there! Thanks for getting back to me! It's wonderful to hear that you're interested in Harry Potter because that is what I'm craving at the moment. I could go with either Ronald or Draco and rven givr your idea of a love triangle a go since I've never tried that and it may be fun! But don't worry, it's been a while since I read the books as well so we're on the same page!

as for internal monologues making up some of the paragraphs, I usually do the same, so no issue there. Send across a private message and we can dicsuss more about plots and characters! Thanks for showing interest! 

just dumbledore here to bump

alan-rickman-dance-dumbledore-harry-potter-Favim.com-3211898.gif

Hey! I've been craving a Percy Jackson roleplay and when I stumbled onto your interest list, I was excited to discover that you're in the fandom as well. I'm interested in a Percy Jackson/Nico Di Angelo roleplay since they are promptly my favorite pairing of the series.

Hey! I've been craving a Percy Jackson roleplay and when I stumbled onto your interest list, I was excited to discover that you're in the fandom as well. I'm interested in a Percy Jackson/Nico Di Angelo roleplay since they are promptly my favorite pairing of the series.

Sorry, I only do canon x oc pairings ^^ And you haven't read all the rules.

Hello! Just checking--- do you do OC content roleplays or just fandoms? I rarely indulge in fandoms, but I think our roleplay styles are fairly compatible.

I am 26.
Mischief Managed.

I will usually respond to you once a day (maybe twice or three times on weekends) unless everything is crazy. I know you are looking for an active partner, so I wanted to be upfront about my posting habits, in case you are looking for someone more active than I usually am.
You seem pretty creative and enjoy detailed roleplays- my responses are usually between three and five paragraphs
I have no problem with MxF pairings, and I can play a dude (seems like everyone around here wants to play females-- it's just a trend I'm noticing).

I also like people who can double, and are not afraid to move the plot forward.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Just checking--- do you do OC content roleplays or just fandoms? I rarely indulge in fandoms, but I think our roleplay styles are fairly compatible.

I am 26.
Mischief Managed.

I will usually respond to you once a day (maybe twice or three times on weekends) unless everything is crazy. I know you are looking for an active partner, so I wanted to be upfront about my posting habits, in case you are looking for someone more active than I usually am.
You seem pretty creative and enjoy detailed roleplays- my responses are usually between three and five paragraphs
I have no problem with MxF pairings, and I can play a dude (seems like everyone around here wants to play females-- it's just a trend I'm noticing).

I also like people who can double, and are not afraid to move the plot forward.

Thanks for commenting! Our roleplay styles do seem to match however at the moment, I'm only looking to indulge in fandom oriented roleplays. :/

Thanks for commenting! Our roleplay styles do seem to match however at the moment, I'm only looking to indulge in fandom oriented roleplays. :/

Aw, too bad! I suppose we better keep looking for different people. :P  Happy roleplay hunting, though!

Hello I would be interested in doing an MCU roleplay. I am open to play any role apart from Tony Stark. I think he isa great character I am just not interested in doing a roleplay as him. I was also wondering what your view of the netflix marvel shows are. I think they are darker than the cinimatic universe but if you are not familiar with them I am fine just doing the main movies.

I am also interested in playing simon from the mortal instruments and I think a crossover with percy jackson could be funny but I think it would take a bit more to plan. Which I am more than happy to do.

I am open to do story, romantic or battle roleplays. Whatever suits your fancy. If you are interested please leave me a pm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back