• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern s t r a n d e d

acuite

elena alvarez can i get an amen

It’s time to board the flight.

Twenty, rather unique, students were selected to take a trip to the gorgeous city of London for two deathly long months. Leaving their hometown of Toronto to join the ‘program’ wasn’t ideal for most of the students, who were more than resistant to leave, because the concept of hopping on a plane to do extra-curricular activities, wasn’t very appealing. Headmaster, Sir Albert Jones, decided that particular students needed an extra boost to help them with either, behavior or just to further their chances of getting into a state of the art college. This ‘program’ was set up to help teenagers, of around 16-19 years of age, develop entrepreneur skills, so that they could hop right into the business career path when leaving school. It’s a long process, that lasts six months of hard work in total, and these two months in London, is just the start.

We’re going down.

Everything was running as smoothly as possible - as possible as it could with twenty rowdy students - on Sir Albert Jones’ private jet. The pilot, Mr Francis Cooper, was hired specifically by Sir Albert himself, after many successful journey’s with the man. As the flight left, Sir Albert Jones wished the students, and the pilot, goodbye without a care in the world. Throughout the whole journey, the students remained somewhat calm, the odd bicker arising and many becoming restless in their seats, but besides this, all was well. That was until an error occurred, unexpectedly the engine malfunctioned, this causing the plane to crash, with an impressive splash, into the sea. The terrifying experience startled the students, but yet all of them remained unharmed - aside from an odd scratch or two - although, the pilot flying the plane was nowhere to be seen and the students assumed the impact had pushed his lifeless body out to sea.

What happens now?

Many of the more sensible students begun to prepare for the days ahead, building shelter and collecting food from the forest. The beautiful land provided many unique wild fruits and berries, that were assumed to be edible - the more intellectual students were wary of the dangers of inedible foods. It was a cleverly designed process of setting up the island as if it was a home, creating small signals, so that any passerby ships or planes might be able to spot them. Although, the island wasn’t bliss, alongside the sensible and more mature students, came the 'idiots’. These were the people that would lounge about as if the island was a spa, or run around kicking coconuts as if they were footballs, the people that had no regard for the others. The many days to come on this island are bound to be torturous, and who knows whether they’ll ever get rescued.

Have fun, kiddos.
all credit due here!

i'd love to join.

can we make more than one character? cause i have an idea for siblings, but if we can't that's alright.

annndddd this is about the time where i get seriously nervous as i mentally compare my characters to all of yours
i suck at being aesthetic. Im just pure angst

Users who are viewing this thread

Back