• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern sᴜɴᴅᴏɴɢ ᴜɴɪᴠᴇʀsɪᴛʏ

Sign

ᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ ᴏғ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʀᴇᴇs
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
61FXMce.png

cCc61bS.png

Plot inspired by Hana Kimi, Princess Hours, Heirs(?), & Boys over Flowers
Genre: Romance, school (university life)
Note: None of the pictures on the top are working!! (Yet!) I wanted to see if anyone was interested in this. If not, I'll stash this for future use~

[class name=scontainer]
display: flex;
flex-flow: row wrap;
margin: 0px -4px;
overflow: hidden;
box-sizing: border-box;
overflow-x: none;
width: 50%;
position:relative;
left:330px;
top:-310px
[/class]

[class name=sbutton]
margin: 0px 2px;
background-color: transparent;
color: #8d8d8d;
flex: 1 0 80px;
width: calc(50% - 10%);
background: transparent;
transition: all .3s ease-in-out;
cursor: pointer;
text-align: center;
padding: 10px 5%;
[/class]

[class name=sbutton state=hover]
color: #c1b3c5;
[/class]

[class name=sbuttoncurr]
color: #003759;
transition: all .2s ease-in-out;
[/class]

[class name=stab]
display: boarder;
box-sizing: border-box;
width: 100%;
padding: 5px;
margin: 4px 2px;
cursor: url(https://i.imgur.com/jJIk4Dz.gif), auto
[/class]

[script class=sbutton version=2]
(hide "stab")
(show "onetab")
(addClass "sbuttoncurr" "onebtn")
[/script]

[script class=sbutton version=2 on=click]
(hide "stab")
(removeClass "sbuttoncurr" "sbutton")
(= currenttab (index (split (getText) "#") 0 ))
(show (+ currenttab "tab"))
(addClass "sbuttoncurr" (+ currenttab "btn"))
[/script]

[div class="scontainer"]
[div class="sbutton onebtn"]
one#
P l o t l i n e[/div]
[div class="sbutton twobtn"]
two#
R u l e s [/div]
[div class="sbutton threebtn"]
three#
L i n k [/div]
[div class="stab onetab"][class name=scroll]
width: 100%;
height: 70%;
line-height:5px
box-sizing: content-box;
padding-right: 250px;
overflow-Y: scroll;
overflow-X: scroll;
[/class]
[div class=scroll]
Welcome to Sungdong University! We provide high-quality education with various field of study. This is a prestgious private university admitting the wealthy, but those with a full-ride scholarship are welcome here. These students live in a beautiful dorm area and an amazing university, but there is one catch: this is only an all-boys university!

We start off at the bustling city of Seoul, where the heart of dreams and inspiration are sought. Sundong University is one of the few universities that will accept a certain amount of people on their campus. This is the new year and is already the second semester of their university life. Many of these people know the existence of the Princes of Sundong, who are at the very top of their very own department. Not only they are intelligent, but they live their life with a golden spoon, showered by love, admiration, and money from people everywhere. Four female students who are friends have agreed to hide their identity as a girl to enter the prestigious school as a boy for their future and benefits, knowing the existence of these guys.

Little did they know that the dorm mates of the four Princes of Sundong suddenly left and a sudden fire in the (4) female lead's dorm will cause them to move into the Princes of Sundong's luxury dorm. To avoid losing their education because of all of the boys, the girls vowed to not be involved with anyone, but in this case, they have no choice but to be stuck with the top four Princes of the university!
[/div]
[/div]
[div class="stab threetab"]

Link!

[/div]

[/div]​
[div class="scontainer"][/div]

Last edited:
I like the pictures you chose.
Girls sneaking into an all boy school. Doesn't seem like trouble at all. XD

Once I figure out how to fix a certain coding and fill up some character information, a link should be up soon.
Anywhoo, bump for now.

ok after doing some further investigation into group rps i think im ready to join in my first one omg please dont hate me.
but i'd be keen to the be the son/heir of a popular family tea-farm & popular singer (:

The link to the official roleplay is up on the [Links] tab on the first post!
The only thing up for now is the Discord, so come on by and join it for updates and discussions!

DAD, I’m here to make a thot

I summon my Steve-Sister Makomin Makomin
jcjbfvbkj I WANT TO JOIN BUT UNI IS KILLING ME RN.

If there's still space, I'll join in after a month. i hope that's okay jhbvsbvbfs

Also, Dove, somehow I read your sentences together and thought you said 'I summon my thot Steve-Sister' and was like

source.gif

There is only one female slot left in the roleplay :> The application image/bar is up to date, so you can click it and it will direct to the cs section!

Bump! Looking for one male slot! (Someone who is willing to cover the "coffee Prince" male spot)

Last edited:
Bump. Last Male role is still open :>
Last male role is the Coffee Prince still, correct? I like the storyline! In fact, I liked it so much I may need to watch the drama. Anyway, this is me announcing that I will be working on a CS for this roleplay asap. And will possibly be joining the discord that is linked on the main thread? Am I allowed to do so even though I have yet to finish my CS?

Last male role is the Coffee Prince still, correct? I like the storyline! In fact, I liked it so much I may need to watch the drama. Anyway, this is me announcing that I will be working on a CS for this roleplay asap. And will possibly be joining the discord that is linked on the main thread? Am I allowed to do so even though I have yet to finish my CS?

Yes! The discord is to just discuss about our characters and ooc stuff. You are perfectly allowed to join in the discord though you havent done your cs yet^^

Yes! The discord is to just discuss about our characters and ooc stuff. You are perfectly allowed to join in the discord though you havent done your cs yet^^
Sweet! Thank you. I’m so excited for this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back