• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀʏs - ᴏᴏᴄ ❀

main450.jpg

This kid is fucking adorable, god.
Y'ALL NEED TO STOP PLAYING GAMES WITH MY HEART, THIS IS SO SOFTTT

good at the new bbcode?there are like 5 of those people on rpn and i am not one of them but good luck fren koala koala

also since there’s an imbalance rn i might change my male to a female idkkk i don’t really have anything for him ( ✧Д✧) and there seems to be mostly older guys and younger girls except for peach’s chars bc she is a goddess of originality

and there seems to be mostly older guys and younger girls except for peach’s chars bc she is a goddess of originality
s;hfs PLS ????
but considering the fact that a lot of people like to double-up (triple-up, even) i'm pretty sure we'll be able to get more girls in :-) and ofc applications will always be open so there's def going to be new characters popping up along the way! so no worries, your character is perfect!

s;hfs PLS ????
but considering the fact that a lot of people like to double-up (triple-up, even) i'm pretty sure we'll be able to get more girls in :-) and ofc applications will always be open so there's def going to be new characters popping up along the way! so no worries, your character is perfect!
I'm probably going to make mid-late 20s female flower shop owner depending on how the other characters come along.

tabs are a nightmare ohmygod i wish i could help though!
The Coding God Alteras helped me. Bless his their soul.

I'm probably going to make mid-late 20s female flower shop owner depending on how the other characters come along.

The Coding God Alteras helped me. Bless his their soul.
ooh glad to hear the coding gods are on ur side bud :-) and looking forward to it!! flower shops are the cutest

how did you manage to make it mobile friendly even ahdkfhlgm coding god koala koala

i just want my girl to have a angsty wholesome arc like i tear up when i look at her ( *ˊᵕˋ)
tumblr_n9dov0YKrs1r1o2iho5_500.gif

how did you manage to make it mobile friendly even ahdkfhlgm coding god koala koala

i just want my girl to have a angsty wholesome arc like i tear up when i look at her ( *ˊᵕˋ)
tumblr_n9dov0YKrs1r1o2iho5_500.gif
Oh, please no. I can’t code for the life of me. It’s all a jumbled mess.

I think it’s a position thing? If you don’t position:relative your entire code, it’ll flood out of the mobile screen. You have to be careful with that though because if you character sheet is too big, it will flood on the desktop too. (This is just my personal experience)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back