• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❀ sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅᴀʏs - ᴏᴏᴄ ❀

how did you manage to make it mobile friendly even ahdkfhlgm coding god koala koala

i just want my girl to have a angsty wholesome arc like i tear up when i look at her ( *ˊᵕˋ)
tumblr_n9dov0YKrs1r1o2iho5_500.gif
ohmygod i love her sm ?? my friend's using her as an fc for a magical girl rp and like... can u just imagine... her as a smol magical girl... ?????

WHOLESOME CONTENT

ohmygod i love her sm ?? my friend's using her as an fc for a magical girl rp and like... can u just imagine... her as a smol magical girl... ?????

WHOLESOME CONTENT
KANNA AS A MAGICAL GIRL AGDKGJLG TELL YOUR FRIEND SHE IS A GENIUS ???

haha and you know what i'll spread some love too, your character is such a gem! (also his house??? so aesthetic im in love)
I tried really hard to find a place that was his style: sleek and dark.

Note for the other characters: His house is always open for people that need a place to stay~ Just don't be surprised if he has other guests or some of the kids from his company are over

Note for the other characters: His house is always open for people that need a place to stay~ Just don't be surprised if he has other guests or some of the kids from his company are over

omigof that's cute

spoiler alert: my character lives in her car, idk maybe they'll be seeing each other oof

naoki is going to take advantage of that generosity when it's raining out and he doesnt wanna walk home tbh

omigof that's cute

spoiler alert: my character lives in her car, idk maybe they'll be seeing each other oof
If he realizes it, he'd probably be like "Um... are you living in your car? blink blink." Etc etc. "If you don't mind, I run a guesthouse you can stay at. You don't have to worry about paying. I'm even looking for a maid of sorts. You know.. cleaning and stuff.. Leaves out the fact that he religiously cleans his own house."

naoki is going to take advantage of that generosity when it's raining out and he doesnt wanna walk home tbh
Itsuki would be fine with that. He loves people. Heck, part of the reason he turned his place into a guesthouse was because he was lonely

wow he has style AND he's generous
12/10 boyfriend material

my guy will take full advantage of his generosity as well :^)

If he realizes it, he'd probably be like "Um... are you living in your car? blink blink." Etc etc. "If you don't mind, I run a guesthouse you can stay at. You don't have to worry about paying. I'm even looking for a maid of sorts. You know.. cleaning and stuff.. Leaves out the fact that he religiously cleans his own house."

aHahaH omil that's so soft

if feel that she'd probably be so grateful but like doubtful would be all like "r-really? is this true? am I being pranked? where's the camera?"

tbh I'd like to see something like that it'd be so c u t e

Users who are viewing this thread

Back