• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ʏᴏᴜɴɢᴊᴀᴇs ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀ sᴇᴀʀᴄʜ

youngkyun

sad but rad

2c9971868399738482f23a92ad1e0aaf--selfie.jpg

About Me
Hello Everyone! My name is Brooke, and I'm in my Junior year of high school. I am quite busy this year, but I can most likely get a few replies out a day, or at least try. I typically prefer MxM but I'm cool with FxM and tend to play the female in that situation, but I'm open for doubling.

Rules
Please no one liners. I can't stress this enough, I like writing in paragraphs and adding detail.

Follow the RPN rules, I don't want to break any rules and neither should you.
pairings/things I like
Bands I like;
Got7
EXO
BTS
SF9
MONSTA X
Wanna One

Pairings; (Some of these I have semi plots for, but most are up for discussion)

idol x non idol

ex x idol

demon x angel

idol x idol

bad boy x bad boy/girl

soulmates

I also like highschool au's, and will most likely do anything for those.

plots
More to be added soon.

Last edited:

2c9971868399738482f23a92ad1e0aaf--selfie.jpg

About Me
Hello Everyone! My name is Brooke, and I'm in my Junior year of high school. I am quite busy this year, but I can most likely get a few replies out a day, or at least try. I typically prefer MxM but I'm cool with FxM and ten to play the female in that situation, but I'm open for doubling.

I'm a big kpop fan, and most of my roleplays and FC's are involved around South Korea.

Rules
Please no one liners. I can't stress this enough, I like writing in paragraphs and adding detail.

Follow the RPN rules, I don't want to break any rules and neither should you.
pairings/things I like
Bands I like;
Got7
EXO
BTS
SF9
MONSTA X

Pairings; (Some of these I have semi plots for, but most are up for discussion)

idol x non idol

ex x idol

demon x angel

idol x idol

bad boy x bad boy/girl

I also like highschool au's, and will most likely do anything for those.

plots
More to be added soon.

Single Father
Muse A is young single father, not really looking for love until his friends force him on a blind date. After the mother of there child just up and left, Muse A is scared of the reaction from there date that they have a child. Muse B is there date. Muse B is a little stumped when told about the child, but doesn't judge and the date goes great. Muse A is smitten with Muse B's kindness but Muse B is played hard to get, acting more like a friend out of fear of falling in love again after a bad relationship they had just got out of. We can discuss further in PM.

Greetings I enjoyed the description of the plot and I would hope to be a part of it. If I got the bill just let me know somehow and I would love to discuss it more with you

Sincerely
The Hunter

Users who are viewing this thread

Back