• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern —sᴡᴇᴇᴛ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs

Yunn

.HEREcontainer {
margin: 10px auto;
height: auto;
width: 500px;
}

.HEREtabs {
margin: 0px auto;
position: relative;
width: 500px;
height: auto;
}

.HEREtab {
float: left; /* CHANGE TO DISPLAY:BLOCK FOR VERTICAL TABS */}

/* position your tab labels in here - also use margins to space your labels - you kind of have to eye until it's centered bc the math with tabs gets confusing */
.HEREtab label {
display: block; /* this lets you fix the label dimensions */
width: 70px;
height: 28px;
background: #B7E0E2;
border: 1px solid #B7E0E2;
margin-left: 15px;
margin-right: 15px;
margin-top:5px;
position: relative;
left: 0px;
top: 0px;
z-index: 3;
text-align:center;
color:white;
font-family:Montserrat;
}

.HEREtab input[type=radio]:checked ~ label {
background: white;
color:#B7E0E2;
z-index: ;
}

.HEREtab input[type=radio] {
display: none; /* DON'T EDIT */
}

/* if you want tab transitions they go here */
.HEREcontent {
position: absolute;
top: 35px;
bottom: 0px;
left: 0px;
right: 0px;
height:140px;
background: white;
padding: 5px;
overflow:auto;
margin-right:7px;
font-family:Ubuntu;
text-align:justify;
line-height:12px;
font-size:12px;}

.HEREcontent::-webkit-scrollbar {width: 5px; background-color: #B7E0E2;
height:130px; }
.HEREcontent::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb { background-color: #B7E0E2;height:120px; }
.HEREcontent::-webkit-scrollbar-track { width: 12px; background-color: #d4d4d4;
height:120px; }
/* if you want tab transitions they also go here */
.HEREtab input[type=radio]:checked ~ label ~ .HEREcontent {
z-index: 1;
}

.ypic {width:auto;
height:auto;
text-align:center;}

ZR4Ckub.jpg

———[COLOR= #B7E0E2]S[/COLOR]WEET [COLOR= #B7E0E2]D[/COLOR]REAMS

INTRO

At first you didn’t realize it was a dream. It all seemed too real. It was only after you had taken a dive in the water did you come back to reality.

Unable to distinguish the dream from reality you went on living like you normally would inside it. Who could blame you, everything within the dream had felt so real. The people, the emotions, the pain, there was no way it couldn't be genuine.

But nonetheless, it was all but a dream.

PLOT

To be honest, there is no main coherent plot to this roleplay. It's a sandbox roleplay. I'm only providing an idea players can work off of to make their own little roleplay within the hosted project. Which is,

Various kinds of people who continue to dream very interactive and realistic dreams. At times the dream can be so real they lose their sense of reality and think what's happening inside the dream is real, coupled with many false awakenings. However there are times dreams can be unrealistic to the point where the dreamers can figure out they are in a dream. The only thing problem is they don't know how to find a way out of it.

What the dream is about. The events leading towards their awakening. Even a few rules or requirements can be set by you. As long as everyone follows the rules anyone can make their own roleplay and multiple characters can participate in multiple roleplays/dreams.

RULES

Why yes, the boring stuff no one likes but can't escape from.

1. Just follow all of rpn's rules

2. I would like it to have everyone post at least one paragraph. (5 sentences)

3. I planned this out to be a korean roleplay so I'd prefer asian fcs

4. Don't start drama (pls)

5. Before using you character to roleplay it must be approved by me. (The same with actually starting a roleplay. Though there's really nothing strict about this. I'm just here to make sure you aren't breaking any rules.)

6. This would be all for now but I'll probably add more rules if needed.

DREAM 1

This is just a shameless interest check for one of the ideas I had for this roleplay. This might as well can be an example to look at when someone is thinking of making their own roleplay.

The last memory you had from the dream was being on a cruise. You were either there for the wedding which had reserved the top three floors of the ship or a passenger on vacation. However, before you had arrived towards your destination the ship capsized. Leading you and all other passengers into the ocean.

After that...nothing. No matter how hard you try you can't remember what happened next after you were dunked into the ocean. The next thing you opened your eyes back to your familiar room, soaked. With the taste of salt still on the tip of your tongue. Unsure what to do you hear a sound next to you, the sound of your phone alarm. Taking your phone you turned off the alarm and see today's date, which was a year before the cruise.

Since then you continue experiencing more of these realistic dreams. Some maybe less, some maybe even more crazy. All you know is just like how everything in the dream is not real, they are also not fake. Whenever you wake up would always be proof of your dream. Whether it's being soaked in water like before, a bruise, or maybe even a small trinket, always there to serve as a reminder.

- Basically this roleplay would mainly be an introduction to characters and center around their interactions within the cruise ship until the ship eventually capsizes and they all wake up from their dream.

- This will only be at most a roleplay which will be in the time frame of a week

- I'm looking for a group of at most 5-6 (at least 3)other roleplayers/characters who don't mind having a slow paced roleplay due to my busy schedule. (Which will probably make me able to post around once a week).

-That being said I'm expecting more detailed posts, around three paragraphs, at least five sentences each.

- I would also like all characters experience their first "real" dream here, with all of them not realizing the fact they are in a dream.

OTHER

There is nothing here. I haven't decided what this would be. Maybe a navigation tab?

OvbTb5c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm quite interested, this sounds really cool. I've actually been thinking about dream related role plays and I've always wanted to try one.

/edited. Going through a second round of interest checking to see if everyone is still interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back