• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I went ahead and posted in the main thread. I wanted to create a setting to be open for a bit of interpretation for the factions. Those who are Deo Volente can conduct an investigation of the crime scene, while others will catch wind of it rather quickly. Feel free to be as creative as you'd like with how your character will respond to the incident and how it'll play out. 🖤

Went ahead and made a discord server for the roleplay, feel free to message me for the link! Anything of importance, regarding the roleplay, that's been discussed in the discord server will be relayed here as well so for those who don't want to be in the server can still be in the loop 🖤

Character has been completed and posted. Dante is ready to rumble. Taking applications for Crimson Tears 🤣

Character has been completed and posted. Dante is ready to rumble. Taking applications for Crimson Tears 🤣
Love the character! I can definitely see Sabine and Dante being evil besties working towards domination LMAO

Love the character! I can definitely see Sabine and Dante being evil besties working towards domination LMAO
Definitely had that in mind. Lol will be interesting to see how their powers interact with one another

SidTheSkid SidTheSkid Great character. Dante is going to have lots of fun with him lol
Oh thank you very much! He isn't finished yet so there's a lot more surprises in store for you!
I'll have to take a look at Dante when i'm done, i'm sort of rushing to push things out lol!

Everyone here has created some great characters, and I couldn't be more excited!

Excited to be part of this roleplay and I'm loving the character's so far <3. I've decided to create a black magic practitioner, a warlock who is cynical, assertive, and guilt-ridden. He has a complicated past and is haunted by his past mistakes, which he seeks to atone for by helping others. However, his methods are not always ethical or moral. Despite his dark demeanor, my character has a fragile mind and a morbid kind of selflessness. He believes that he is beyond redemption and that his actions can never make up for his past sins. This motivates him to help others, even if it means crossing lines that others would never dare to cross. He is, of course, neutral in his view on the ongoing conflict between the werewolves and vampires. I can't wait to see how my character will interact with others in this roleplay:)

Excited to be part of this roleplay and I'm loving the character's so far <3. I've decided to create a black magic practitioner, a warlock who is cynical, assertive, and guilt-ridden. He has a complicated past and is haunted by his past mistakes, which he seeks to atone for by helping others. However, his methods are not always ethical or moral. Despite his dark demeanor, my character has a fragile mind and a morbid kind of selflessness. He believes that he is beyond redemption and that his actions can never make up for his past sins. This motivates him to help others, even if it means crossing lines that others would never dare to cross. He is, of course, neutral in his view on the ongoing conflict between the werewolves and vampires. I can't wait to see how my character will interact with others in this roleplay:)
Ooo I like this character idea! Can’t wait to see the fully fleshed out CS

Loving everyone’s posts so far! Anyone else listen to super vampy music while they right for their character? 😂

Loving everyone’s posts so far! Anyone else listen to super vampy music while they right for their character? 😂
Oh, I totally have an entire playlist for specific characters hahahaha

just popping in to say hello and that i should have my vampire girlie's cs done at some point today! (:
Hello and Welcome! I'm looking forward to reading it! Vampy girl gang 🖤

when I write I listen to stuff like this:

😆

Ooo, I really like this. I might save that and listen to it the next time I write. I typically listen to music that mimics what is going on or what my character is like.

I got another post up! I didn't proof read it so I apologize in advance if there are errors all over the place. I gots to make some DINNAH

Users who are viewing this thread

Back