• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ᴘᴀʀᴀᴅɪsᴇ ᴄɪᴛʏ | OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
I’ve been super busy with work— I started working at a middle school only a couple months ago and my commute is about 3,5 hours, so it’s been a process to adapt to the new rhythm, but I feel I’m finally not passing out immediately after getting home and I am having time for other things (God bless). I haven’t lost interest, it’s just really been a process. I intend to work on my sheet soon.

I’ve been super busy with work— I started working at a middle school only a couple months ago and my commute is about 3,5 hours, so it’s been a process to adapt to the new rhythm, but I feel I’m finally not passing out immediately after getting home and I am having time for other things (God bless). I haven’t lost interest, it’s just really been a process. I intend to work on my sheet soon.
3.5 hrs?? Good grief you poor thing. Take your time! There's a lot going on in the plot currently, so it'd be tough to jump right in at the moment anyways. Things should calm down soon and hopefully for you as well. 🖤

Users who are viewing this thread

Back