• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy s i n s & v i r t u e s

AbstractAnnabella said:
Just summoning some friends..who may be dead to the world at the moment.
@GakuHirashime

@NimbusTheCat

@MidnightSoul
Thanks love! Was totally dead x.x
This. Is. Beautiful. And I'd absolutely love to take part in this, my minds already sculpting a character around envy. Please,
please tag me when the thread is up, love.

Interested ~

We don't have to reserve a spot yet, do we, though I do have some interest in pride..

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been summoned ♥

*three minutes later*

HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

IF THIS BEAUTY NEVER SEES THE LIGHT OF ROLEPLAY, my mothers I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN...AND...DO...bad stuff?

I'm looking at either kindness or envy, if we're reserving.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Christopher Colt]I'm interested! Will someone play Death and give us orders? LOOOL!

[/QUOTE]
i will! because i have the news that he has to tell you!!

Fallacy said:
Interested ~
We don't have to reserve a spot yet, do we, though I do have some interest in pride..

nope!

Rida said:
I have been summoned ♥
*three minutes later*

HOLY SHIT I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

IF THIS BEAUTY NEVER SEES THE LIGHT OF ROLEPLAY, my mothers I WILL HUNT YOU DOWN...AND...DO...bad stuff?

I'm looking at either kindness or envy, if we're reserving.
omg i love your enthusiasm!! but no, not yet. i'll post the actual post thing today and y'all can go crazy with your characters there!!

Wow. I love the plot! Nice job and give me your talent oh great one!!!

Also, I'm interested if you couldn't already tell (o'v'o)

Moonshadow said:
Wow. I love the plot! Nice job and give me your talent oh great one!!!
Also, I'm interested if you couldn't already tell (o'v'o)
thank you :^)!!!!

hey guys! i'm just finishing the guide for the sins, but i started the thread. i won't publish the character sign up sheet until everything else is published to avoid people submitting without proper knowledge on what this is about! it's here :^)

@ScaraByte just wondering if you are still interested; if you aren't that's totally fine! i would just hate to have my first interested person to be the last one to hear about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back