• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy s i n s & v i r t u e s

dva

are you even trying?

s i n s & v i r t u e s

Pride, envy, gluttony, lust, wrath, greed, and sloth. These are the Seven Deadly Sins. Every human is guilty of manifesting all of these sins in different aspects of their lives; these sins prey on the negative thoughts of humans and manipulate them victim to their desires. However, just because a person is ridden with these sins, it doesn’t mean that there is light in their veins.

The Contrary Virtues protect humans from complete exhaustion due to the sins. Each one is specialized to contrast a specific sin:
humility against pride, kindness against envy, abstinence against gluttony, chastity against lust, patience against wrath, generosity against greed, and diligence against sloth.

Due to the sub-par turn out of devastation and catastrophes that were promised on December 21, 2012, the “end of the world” became a huge laughingstock. But to fourteen teenagers, including you, it was a reality. You all fell to Death in unique ways, but your souls fell into deep sleeps for seven years. Now, it is 2019, and you and the rest are soon to wake up in the loving arms of Death himself. He didn’t choose you all randomly. What you aren’t aware of is that you are the living (well, now dead) embodiment of a sin or a virtue. Of course, you aren’t entirely evil or wholly good; you also have a sub-trait of the opposite spiritual side. Once you wake up, you will have no recollection of the life you lived before you slept; Death has control over your memories.

You and thirteen others will face Death himself and learn what he has summoned you for. Will you defy him? Or will you obey?

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you! but that wasn't me really that was thanks to some research hehe those are actually a thing!

I know. But you had the idea to put them into a rp. That's your creativity behind the manner. Research merely adds to the process of constructing a great rp.

No problem. I like to appreciate those who have a gift like that. I look forward to when this starts up as well.

i do too! i will have to get more attention though hehe we need 14 character slots filled

Last edited by a moderator:
Please.

Please.

Please.

Make this a thing.

You have no choice in the matter.

It has been set in stone.

AbstractAnnabella said:
Please.
Please.

Please.

Make this a thing.

I agree with Annabella

You must set this in stone otherwise....

Also if we reserving places could I have Pride pretty please? ❤

AbstractAnnabella said:
Please.
Please.

Please.

Make this a thing.

hehehe i'm so glad you're interested!!!!

ScaraByte said:
I believe the amount we have now makes 3 slots filled right?

yes, also i have another pal who is interested as well!! she's not on as of right now though.

lostviolence said:
I agree with Annabella
You must set this in stone otherwise....

Also if we reserving places could I have Pride pretty please? ❤

yes! i'll make an edit on the original post so that we could see what is taken and what isn't.

AbstractAnnabella said:
Just summoning some friends..who may be dead to the world at the moment.
@GakuHirashime

@NimbusTheCat

@MidnightSoul

oh my goodness thank you!!

beehivecult said:
hehehe i'm so glad you're interested!!!!
yes, also i have another pal who is interested as well!! she's not on as of right now though.

yes! i'll make an edit on the original post so that we could see what is taken and what isn't.

oh my goodness thank you!!
No problem. I have way more where that came from but I think that'll suffice.

If we are reserving things, I do not wish to partake in reservations. I will say that I really want to take a shot at wrath tho'..

actually ye @lostviolence i was just thinking about it and i don't want to do reservations because then i'd feel like i'm choosing favorites and what would i do when someone who wouldn't have a suitable character reserves oh my goodness

i think i'll leave it up to the good old "submit and hope" method because i want to avoid me being an asshole at all costs

beehivecult said:
actually ye @lostviolence i was just thinking about it and i don't want to do reservations because then i'd feel like i'm choosing favorites and what would i do when someone who wouldn't have a suitable character reserves oh my goodness
i think i'll leave it up to the good old "submit and hope" method because i want to avoid me being an asshole at all costs
No problem hun, I totally understand

ScaraByte said:
It seems to me as though this rp will become an item rather quickly then eh?
oo i hope so! and i know that not everyone surfs the interest forum so maybe when i post the actual post it will pick up more pace :0

Most likely so. The time may also play a factor since noticeable increase on threads happen during different hours.

ScaraByte said:
Most likely so. The time may also play a factor since noticeable increase on threads happen during different hours.
hehe yeah it's like 12:32 am here so im not expecting an immediate response at all. in fact im actually overwhelmed (in a good way) with the result already :0

ScaraByte said:
Well I like how it's going thus far as well 3:34 am here. Hurrah for me being a permanent insomniac!
i'm actually slowing down i'm on the other side of the spectrum i'm tired all the time but i got excited about finally piecing this concept together lmao

I think this will turn out about 11.5/10, Afterall if you have this many supporters thus far imagine what it will be like this time tomorrow

ScaraByte said:
I think this will turn out about 11.5/10, Afterall if you have this many supporters thus far imagine what it will be like this time tomorrow
ahh i hope so!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back