• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Sᴇᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴀʀᴛɴᴇʀs ❤

sorcier

il mio fioré

I play both male & female characters.

( BUT SINCE I AM PLAYING NOTHING BUT MALES, I WILL ONLY PLAY A MALE IF WE DOUBLE ATM. )

▸ I prefer anime face claims, however,

( I AM CURRENTLY NOT TAKING REAL FACE CLAIMS, SORRYNOTSORRY. )

2vmd5sp.jpg

Fandoms / anime's I'm wanting to do 

gangsta ▸ howls moving castle ▸ cowboy bebop ▸ eureka7 ▸ inuyasha ▸ 

Please keep in mind that in most cases, these ideas will be second or new gen,

meaning we'll create our own characters. I am willing to play your favorite --

character from the show, though, as long as I think I can pull it off. In that --

case it would be more like canon x oc. -----------------------------------------------

14b10ft.png

Original ideas / themes I'm wanting to do

Futuristic

Elf female x Werewolf male ----

Prince x Poor Female / Male ---

Vampire male x Human female 

Delinquent female x nerdy male

I am currently accepting 3 more partners at the moment.

★ The human and monster kingdoms have been at war for the past hundred years,

thus banning human and monster contact. Muse A is the King of the werewolf kingdom,

and when he kidnaped Muse B, the princess of the human kingdom, all hell breaks loose.

( I prefer to work out the details / reasonings with my partner. We can build on this idea.)

★ TAKEN ; CLOSED

Muse A is a journalist, Muse B is a detective. Recently a string of murders have

made the news, matching the mo of a serial killer from the 1900's. Despite the media

not thinking the connection between the two are connected, Muse A & Muse B think

differently. There is something very wrong with this case, that no one seems to be p-

aying attention to. Muse A sneaks into the abandoned manor that the original mur-

ders happened at and runs into Muse B, whom is also there secretly. Just as the two

are going to question each other, the manor starts to shake. An earthquake? -------

The two pass out and when they awake, the manor and world around them are placed

back into the 1900's, when the murders first happened. The two must work together 

to solve the murders, partaking on an adventure through this different time together.

★TAKEN ; CLOSED

I've really been wanting to do a story similar to wolf children and spirited away,

but our own version. Let me know if you're interested. <'3 

2mw8euw.png

LITERATE WRITERS ONLY, THANKS. YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not very familiar with Wolf Children (heard of/about it but haven't watched it).

However, I'm very familiar with Spirited Away.

So long as we have OC and it doesn't follow too similar of the plot, I'd be interested in doing this idea with you.

What specifically did you have in mind?

@AkuTheWolfOkami You have no idea how happy I am to hear you're into a a gangsta-themed rp. Doesn't it sound dope?

I've been looking for someone who was interested in Gangsta / those gritty-gangsta themes for a while. You're a dream. 

@Maevrys You should watch it. It's phenomenal. Get-on-it-a-s-a-p.

I'm much more interested in using original characters for all of my ideas, I'm just not the biggest fan of playing canon --------------

characters so you don't have to worry about that. I'd prefer creating a world all of our own but with those majestic, spiritual -------

themes that spirited away has to offer, you know? So long as you know the gist of the atmosphere and stuff-- that's all I really need.

I'd had a brief idea to start with. It's something along the lines of there being a legend about a tree in a specific forest in the little city they

live in that grants wishes. On a certain time of night, if you go to the tree and make a wish under it, there are legends that the forrests spirit

will grant you the wish. After the wish is made, the character has a black out of some sort and when they wake up, they immediately go to return

home. Naturally, right? However, as they exit the forrest to the area where civilization would normally be, they notice that everything is replaced

by little latern homes, old-style taverns and the world itself looks to be within older times ( spirited away world ). --------------------------------------

I was thinking that maybe the spirit tests those whom they deem worthy to make it through their world, to where the forrest spirit

lives and they must go through lots of little adventures and tribulations through the spirit world, to have their wish granted and  -

to return back home. But there's another catch-- a time limit. The longer they stay, the more they become apart of their world. ----

So if they're not able to find the forrest spirit to grant their wish in time, they'll be stuck there forever or something. That's the ----

initial idea I had but it's just a half-thought idea so we can add and take away whatever we feel like, you know? o; Anything you had

in mind? Pm me for anything else?

To everyone else;

Feel free to pm me if you're interested. You don't have to reply through here.

Still very open to partners. 

Only doing real face claims if the idea interests me enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back