• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic S E P U L C H R A L - Rules

thespacekid

children, children

RULES

1. Please abide by all RPN rules.

2. If you are going to join you must be able to commit. Be able to reply at least once every three-four days. Plus this is a heavily character based RP too, so any loss could kill the RP. I understand that life happens, so just let me know beforehand.

3. This RP will be 18+, simply for graphic violence (I'm hoping!).

4. Romance is allowed, but only if it's well executed. Follow the fade to black rule.

5. Try to make posts that involve the plot and other characters, in addition to some self-development if you'd like. It'll keep conversation and the RP flowing.

6. Remember, every word you use has a purpose. Make sure you know it before you use it. Smart, concise posts are preferred, not lengthy meaningless ones - Remember the Orwellian way.

7. I must accept your character before you post. This is to ensure posting quality remains high - as will be obvious from your section "A Day in the Life" in the character sheet. If you've read all this, end that section with the words. "Only time will tell."

8. Feel free to world-build, there are endless possibilities. I'm hoping that at least a few characters have sub-plots that we can resolve in the course of the game.

9. Please make sure you're detached from your character to some degree. We don't like fighting in RL, do we?

10. Please keep 1x1 chat to a minimum, but if you really want we could probably make another IC section or something.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back