• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

☼S.A.☽ Academy

Elín was caught off guard. She did not expect, for a reason even she was unawar of, to be in a room with

someone who spoke a different language, despite the high likelihood of it. She just stared at Ziel until she

provided the translation. Upon receiving a translation, Elín responded with "Ég líka, er ánægður með að hitta

þig."
Unlike Ziel, however, she did not provide any form of translation. Elín had assumed that, because of the

context, it would be obvious that she had said that she, too, was pleased to meet her. Elín laid her head back into

her pillow and sighed. She was growing tired. "I am glad to hear that our bed arrangement was not a hassle. I

don't want to get up."

Elín had not even eaten supper, and yet she was prepared to turn in for the night. That being said, she was

unable to. Light flooded into the room, preventing any form of sleep. Not only was Elín unable to sleep, she

hated bright light all together. Elín sprung up and listened reluctantly and listened to the voice. Elín didn't really

understand what it asked of everyone, but she did not really want retribution in her near future. She slid out of

bed, never having changed for the night, and stood up to her full height. She slipped on her lightweight gauntlets. Elín

started to head out of the room. She held the door open for Ziel, "We should head out." As oppose to earlier, her

voice wasn't particularly expressive, and neither was her face. She was unamused. Elín felt she was tricked out

of sleep.

✻ Aika Lilia Kagatsume ✻ ~ ♠ Lucion Basil Arlens ♠

Aika just nodded back, a gesture to respond on Arubion stating his name and being a roommate of her childhood friend. She carried the bowl along with the plates, each on her hand then head out of the the kitchen, expecting Arubion to follow with searching for a spot and the recognized angel hybrid sitting by the window with a beautiful view, not knowing the impending event. While placing the bowl on the table, a black fog could be seen which can be easily guessed to be from a fire that shocked her who knows it was coming from the garden, the home to flowers and was worried on their condition rather than the voice that spoke suddenly about choosing factions. Lucion had noticed her eyes dilating because of shock and looked at the direction, noticing that his roommate was quick to take action and finished the bowl and abruptly left through the window while Aika still had the plates in her hand. Seeing the meal completely devoured, she slammed the plates onto the table however and fortunately for her, they did not seem to crack. She head outside without any second thought causing Lucion to followed suit.

Relieved to see that the flowers were never in any harm, Aika finally released the breath she did not realize she was holding in and was quite puzzled about the faction. "Choosing a faction?" Lucion suddenly spoke up while approaching to stand beside her and also tried searching for Arubion. "... Dark." The girl just gave him a side glance while giving her decision indifferently.

Ziel smiled at the lack of bed-wars before listening to the voice. Deciding that whatever this is would best not be ignored, she gave a sigh. She clutched the crossbow and walked to the door. Considering S.A's words.

"What do you think it means? Light or dark?" She paused and gave a light laugh, but it seemed more for relief than humor than. "Cé acu riamh ar bhealach an blows gaoithe , Séideann sé."

Only now, when Ziel stood near the door next to Elín, did Elín notice the major height difference between

herself and her roommate. The thought made her pause briefly before attempting to respond. Ziel's final phrase,

as well, made her pause in an attempt to process the sentence. "In all honesty, I don't know. Nor do I know why.

I can, however, surmise that this is some form of division. Again: I do not any reason why they would do this or

what meaning 'light' and 'dark' may hold." Elín proceeded to close the door behind Ziel. She then silently made

her way toward the garden.

It did not take particularly long for Elín to reach the garden. A small crowd had begun to form. Again, so many

distinct individuals. It was difficult to tell if people were either a hybrid, of either angel or demon variants, or if

they were an experiment. Some people had a certain presence about them that could help distinguish slightly,

but that was about it. "What do people see me as?" Elín thought. She could not refrain from thinking about such

things. It took a few seconds, but Elín had also ntocied that many people had their weapon with them. She had

only brought her weapon just to be generally prepared, but was everyone actually supposed to bring them?

"Ég held að ég skilji." Elín said under her breath as a profound thought had made itself evident to her; if her suspicions were

correct and to bring one's equipment was expected, then this is not solely a divide amongst students, but some

form of competition as well. She was not 100% sure that this was the case, but Elín did very much like the idea

of competition. Starting with her arms, she began to stretching in anticipation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ziel followed Elín to the gardens, thoughts dancing across her mind. Thoughts that all seemed to dissapear when she reached the gardens. With so many people, people which held weapons, she found herself growing nervous, and as a result to look calm, she started to bite her bottom lip.

"Vadat..." She murmered and then gave a small smile at the Latin word. She looked around to see if there was anyone else familular, but no one. And by this point she had lost Elín. Ziel fell to the ground, her hands still tight around her crossbow. "Vadat."

Like automatic, all comfort went out the window and Kira couldn't help but be monotoned in her words and ways. "The gardens. Yes, that would be nice," she spoke attempting to hide behind her short hair. This girl was way more confident and seemed more like a butterfly to her akward beetle. "My name is Kira," she said, her voice drifting off slightly as she spoke. Kira walked and sat her things down, which wasn't much, and returned to Desponia's side. "I look forward to being your roommate," her voice still did not contain the emotion that it should. "Will you guide?" Kira wondered since she didn't really understand this place quite well yet.

@Breaking Skies

Destin was rudly interrupted by the loud intercom and bang from the fire. "Why am I here again?" He thought his voice filled with venom unlike his facade he put on in front of his sister. Getting up, begrudgingly, he walked to the door and excited not worried how he looked cause destin always looked good. He smiled to himself as he went to get Kira at her door, but took notice of the voices. His eyes softened for his sister and he decided he would just meet her there as he walked out of the dorms and toward the heat from the fire. The fire was well contained and had settled down to a nice five feet height, but it burned as if continuesly being fed by something. Others were already there and he gave them all a killer smile of an angel as he sat down, waiting for his twin to arrive.

@anyone.

.:

Desponia Elvire Lucienne :.

^[Click for Info]^

As Kira introduced herself, Desponia couldn't help but to feel ... slightly guilty. Had she been too forward with her roommate? Illu did mention that her presence often took up the entire room, or was that a jab at her overconfidence? Either way, the other girl seemed to be shy, or just downright uncomfortable with Desponia. The way she spoke was monotonous, nothing like the stupid voice that drifted overhead a few minutes prior, but did that mean the other girl didn't like her? Perhaps Kira was just overwhelmed by the school's creepy situation at hand, and Desponia's over friendly attitude probably didn't help all that much ...

"Will you guide?"

Hearing the other girl's question a moment later, Desponia turned to the shorter girl who stood next to her. "Sure, no problem." She replied, turning towards the tables for a moment, "Let's just pick these up..." she muttered to herself, her hands easily picking up the gauntlets that rested on the table. She took a second to strap the weapons onto her forearms, having no need to actually slide them around her fists just yet.

"You ready to go? Anything you need to bring with you?" She asked the other girl. She waited for a response, and a little more for the girl to properly get ready before she turned towards the door, opening it for both of them before leading them out of the dorm room. Desponia herself didn't have much of a clue as to where she should be heading, but other students were out and heading one way collectively, so Desponia just followed the crowd. Besides, she could see pretty far out, and the glow of the fire was steadily growing in intensity so she was pretty confidently they were headed in the right direction.

Arriving at the Gardens, there were students just about everywhere. The fire though was in plain sight, despite the many who may be arrogant, they seemed to know instinctively not to near the fire - if it really was a fire in the first place. It could've been a portal to another dimension for all she knew, magic was not something she knew at the drop of a hat.
"Looks like we're here. Recognize anyone?" She asked her short companion, just as her eyes caught sight of Illu.

@DemonKitten

Kira gazed around at the crowd noticing her brother sitting by himself, which was odd. She figured her would already be surrounded by tons of people. "That is my twin brother over there," she pointed to Destin whose head perked up at sound of his sister's voice. "Kira," he said with a smile as he looked over the woman next to her. As long as she was nice to his sister, he would tolerate other people. "Come sit down with me," He motioned to his beloved sister as she came and sat down.

Kira looked over at Desponia, "What about you? Do you have anyone her?" she asked in her empty tones voice that was slightly unsure of herself. Kira was interrupted by the loud intercom voice and the presence of two teachers and the vice principle. "Today you choose your faction," The voice boomed. "Ms.Johnson," the woman stepped forward and bowed. "Will be guiding you through the process. We shall begin NOW!" With that the voice disappeared.

@Detective Rascal @Breaking Skies

@Demon

Radek took Olivier's hand, giving it a good shake showing off a small smile before they let go and bent down to help pick up the papers closest to them. Radek was probably picking them up in the wrong order, but at least they were off the grass, and Radek held onto them when they spoke.

"I'm Radek, and yeah I do! The dorm building isn't far from here, and I think you might have a map somewhere in the binder, but really this thing is chock-a-block."

Radek didn't get a folder, mainly because they lived here and they knew pretty much everything already. It was only class explanations and equipment requirements that Radek needed to know, but then again, Radek lived in the same place where all the teachers did, so they didn't have to go to far to find out where everything was and what everything needed. But some of the stuff on the papers that Radek had in their hand looked extremely complicated, and maybe Radek would have to help people understand some things if these helpful papers weren't any help.

But then the sounds of the PA went through the school, calling for the kids to choose their faction, and Radek looked where everything was forming into an assembly, not far off in the distance.

"Ah hey, maybe it'll be a good idea to do whatever this is first? I'm sure once that's over I can still show you where your room is."

Ms. Johnson

@ThatGuyWithSouvlaki @CalamariHero @mikaluvkitties @Kassy @Breaking Skies @DemonKitten @Arubion Sivart @Altheaire

After the woman had bowed to the small group of kids already in the front lawn/garden area, she waited for a few minutes for the students to walk towards her and the other two teachers before she sent out her animal companion to round them up closer together and closer to herself. Ms Johnson was not one to talk to a sparse group of students, especially when such an important event was about to take place.

And after a quick rub together of her hands, Ms. Johnson began to speak, in a loud but welcoming voice.

"Hello and Welcome new students! I am Ms. Johnson, your vice principal, and I would like to just request that you take our academy's booming voice of a P.A. with a grain of salt. He is our principal, but he tends to be a little dramatic, and I do not wish for you students to be too alarmed by the way he speaks his words. Though while I do say that, currently you kids are partaking in a very important event, one that might, and possibly will, shape your lives from now on."

Ms Johnson gave a small pause, mainly to just look at the student's faces and gather up her next words in her head before she spoke them. Most of this info was already in the student's binders, but almost all of the adults in the school knew that the kids hadn't had much of a chance to go through their given information just yet.

"This is the Gathering of the Angels, a ceremony in which you students will chose a faction, either one of Light or one of Dark. The Light faction is one of hope, of perseverance, of duty and protection, the Light faction is for those who still have hope that they can fight for this world, even though it is in shambles and has left us behind. The Dark faction is one of preservation, of cunning, of thoughtfulness and understanding, the Dark faction is for those who know the world has left us, and that we must move on to preserve what we have left. You young students must ask yourselves this; what cause do you wish to stand by? What morals? What side of our population do you wish to live with? I know these questions may be hard to answer, and really they are, but we must ask of you to chose a faction now, in order to teach you correctly."

She gave the students a pause in order for them to have a moment to think, before she moved on with her speech.

"When you have chosen your Faction, please come up to the front to one of the representative teachers. The one to my left..." Ms Johnson pointed her out with an out-stretched hand, "Is the representative tonight for the Dark Faction, and too my right..." Ms Johnson then pointed out the other teacher with her other hand, "Is the representative for the Light Faction tonight."

"When you have chosen your faction, you will be given a card. This will now be your identification card. With Magic, it will imprint your details that match with our system, and will keep updated with our system at all times. It helps us identify you, along with other students who wish to know your name, and it will also remind you as to what Faction you belong too. The card also has a secondary system, working as like a credit or debt card. This is explained in your binders, but essentially you can use the card to spend credits within the academy's store, and you will be rewarded with credits throughout your time here at the Academy, even if you do not automatically seek out work within the grounds."

Ms Johnson gave herself a second to breathe, before she continued on with her words, pretty much ending her speech in front of the large body of students.

"Students, I ask that you keep to an orderly fashion when you collect your cards. You have about an hour to decide and them, but once you have done you may go and continue with whatever you were doing beforehand. School starts at 6am tomorrow, and we will be waking everyone up and starting our routines tomorrow, so please consider that for when you decide to go to sleep tonight. Also, punishments will be handed out if you do not pick a side tonight."

The voice was speaking again, and it was as unsettling as ever. Conner hadn't even realized just how tense it had made him until he was being rounded in and Ms. Johnson started to talk. He liked her much more than the mysterious voice that apparently belonged to their principal. He listened to what she said intently, looking down at his crisp folder, still in hand, as she spoke. School started at 6 am, and he had to make a life changing decision with a time limit not only set by the school, but also the amount of time he would need if he wanted to get the bare minimum necessary to function through the day. Great.

He decided he'd make his choice based on what others did, see what type of people went to each side, and choose his side based on the people. But as the seconds passed, and no one stepped forward, he began to think about what Ms. Johnson had said about the sides, and quickly formed a list for each in his head.

Light:

1. Hope
  2. Perseverance
  3. Duty
  4. Protection
  5. Wanna save the world

Dark:

1. Preservation
  2. Cunning
  3. Thoughtfulness
  4. Understanding
  5. Understand the world is screwed

When he thought about it like that, it was obvious what side he was on. He stepped forward quietly and walk calmly over to the teacher Ms. Johnson had motioned towards as Dark. As he received his card, he felt a bit as if he were the bad guy, but chalked it up to literally being on the Dark side. It was kinda hard to feel like a good guy with that. Once he got his card, he went off to the side of the student gathering, sitting down and preparing to open his folder, while keeping a half interested eye on what people chose which side.

Ziel looked in shock as she listened to the whole speech. Her eyes darted to the other students, curious to what paths they might take. Her eyes than returned to Ms Johnson, considering the time limit.

"So this is light or dark. I wonder where Elín will go." She murmered to herself. She glanced at the others, and saw someone go to the dark. Pushing herself off the ground, she knew where she was going. She headed off to Ms' Johnson's right, to the light side.

✻ Aika Lilia Kagatsume ✻ ~ ♠ Lucion Basil Arlens ♠

Students that had gathered near the gardens increased as more time passed and it had seemed to be that everyone had arrived, seeing the large crowd made it a bit difficult to tell. The P.A system started to sound again and Essay's voice, at least that is the nickname that sounded no different to the initials in which Aika had given to the owner of the voice only in her head. Observing Ms. Johnson all the while after her name had been announced, Aika watched as the woman bowed and finally when she directed her animal companion. She had became curious on an animal being loyal to human, is it pure trust or just fear however it probably depends is what circles her mind once she set eyes on it trying to huddle the students together. She and Lucion listened to her words attentively as well as the rest of the people there which firstly tried to calm them down about Essay's mannerisms. Ms. Johnson then continued with the choosing of the factions with the current ceremony being called The Gathering of the Angels. She proceed with explaining each faction's purpose and belief, causing most students including the two to asked themselves which suited them better. After that, it was followed by the procedures the that they had to follow.

Although, Aika wanted to remain neutral however that was completely impossible with hearing how it ended with giving a punishment to those that retain its status of without a faction. The reason she had choose the Dark Faction was not by random or on a whim but rather on her view of the world was not off to the dark faction's. Lucion trailed after the girl after having heard her decision hence went to the representative of the Dark Faction. Even if his head was worried about Aika, their judgement of the world did not contrast too much. He believed in no such hope or faith in their circumstances. The barren world was all they had left and all they could do was to only survive. They could feel looks, probably from the Light Faction with Lucion admiring their optimism.

Kira looked around at the two Factions. One was watched over by a beautiful white haired woman who looked as if she ate souls for a living. It was probably safe to assume that that was the dark factions area and the one with the righteous angel was the light faction. She could feel her brother watch her closely, waiting for her choice, but she didn't want him to follow her. "Destin, I want us to choose for ourselves, okay?" She told him as she turned to Desponia. "I will see you in a little bit," she said in her mono-toned voice to Desponia as she left the two. Destin was still watching closely until he caught a glare from his sibling.

It doesn't matter. I know her well enough, he grumbled as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes. When he opened them, she had vanished into the group of students. He had noticed she went more to the Dark Faction's side, so he got up and went that way, ignoring the girl that his darling sister had left him with. The line wasn't too large yet, which probably meant Kira was already almost back. The icy looking woman smiled at him and he smiled back as a flash took place leaving him blind. The woman rolled her eyes as a card was spit out from the machine. "Unlike Manya, I do not know all your names, but this machine does," She handed him the card which now had his name in fancy letters. "This card keeps track of your wins and loses," she purred with an icy cold undertone. Destin remained for a second until Yakira became disgusted. "If you are quite done gazing at a piece of plastic, I have much more tasking things to be done," she waved him off and Destin forced a smile, irritated at the woman.

Approaching the more uplifting side, Kira was glad to see the line was not too large yet. This is it! My time to be something else than what my genes deem me, she thought as she approached the angelic woman whose gaze was powerfully stern. "Good Day, Young student. You have chosen a righteous path," The woman smiled at Kira, calming her nerves as something flashed in her eyes. "Apologies for the bright light, but I can not just tell who you are," Adali said as she bowed slightly and handed Kira a card with her name in beautiful lettering. "Welcome to the Light Faction," The angel greeted her as Kira stood for a second fascinated before returning to where her brother was at. As she approached still dazed, she noticed Destin was not very pleased unlike her. "Look!" she exclaimed in her emotionless voice as she showed him her light colored card. His face dropped as he held up his own card. "I had thought..." He began as his whole mood was thrown off course. Kira looked at him confused. "I thought you would choose light faction," she wondered curiously, not aware of her brothers underlined badness. "That's okay," she said patting him on the back. "this is good for us," Kira would of smiled, but smiling was extremely hard for her. "Let us wait for Desponia and then head back," She suggested deciding a good start to friendship was to politely wait for her new roommate.

@Breaking Skies

"Light or Dark? The Light faction? Or the Dark faction?" Elín questioned. The dark faction seemed to be the most realistic of the two, yet it's morals suggested a bleak outlook on the state of things. The light faction felt hopeful. There was little justification for her decision, but Elín chose to side with the light faction, solely because it felt hopeful. Promptly after having made her decision, Elín advanced. She pushed through the crowd of students that were still deciding over to the representative of the light faction. She looked Adali in the eye, awaiting her card. Being in front of the group of students, in this position, acquiring her card, Elín had an idea. She wished to instill fear into potential competitors. Taking into account that everyone has acquired a weapon and that everyone is now going to be divided into two groups, it was evident that sometime in the near future, a competition would take place. This tempted Elín to take an action that would display and give a slight taste as to what kind of power she has.

Elín stood at her full height, three inches taller than Adali, and reached out her hand. Her intent was to grab the card, but her hand was pointed downward, with the back of her hand facing Adali. The flesh on the back of Elín's hand grew unnaturally tense, and suddenly, with a loud crack, both her thumb and index finger snapped backwards to grip the card. Her wrist had not moved in the slightest. Elín's fingers were contorted in a bizarre manner, holding onto the card with no difficulty. She gave the slightest nod to Adali before breaking eye contact, "Thank you." Elín looked down at her card, viewing her full name, "Elín Ragnheiður Egillsdóttir". Her fingers, with several cracking sounds, twisted and bent back into position. This was, by no means, an attempt at threatening or scaring Adali, and was only intended to scare other students for future events. Elín then made a beeline through and to the back of the group of students. She had seen her roommate also choose the light faction as well, but she lost her in the crowd. Elín intended then to wait a while to see if Ziel was still present before returning to their dorm.

Ziel, after reciving her card, had walked away from the crowd and again sat on the grass away from everyone. She watched decisions being made, and wondered how many friends and families were being torm apart through this decision, this simple decision of if you believe the world could be saved or not. Luckily for her, she knew before all the crowds would set. She spotted Elin as she did her demonstration over with the light side, and found herself giving light chuckle, before biting her lip and returnin neutral face.

Not sure if she should call her roommate over or walk back alone, she gazed down at the cards. She considered the money part of the card, and wondered what she would buy. She thought back to the stash they had gathered at the orphanage, but that was more for the knowledge that it was valuable than the fact that they bought something. How do you even buy something? What was the poliet way to do it?

She decided that she should go meet someone else, but as she stood up and gazed at everyone she quickly changed her mind. Everyone here seemed so different, or someone who she wouldn't like. Instead she gave a poliet smile, and waved a hand over at Elín's way, hoping to signal her over, and get out of here.

Conner watched the people as they chose sides, forgetting his folder as he thought about the possible stories stored in human containers. Eventually, after the crowds had started to get too dense for him to easily make out where one person ended and another began, let alone where they were going. He turned back to his folder with a sigh, a bit exasperated that he couldn't continue his people watching successfully.

"Let's see..." he mumbled to himself getting quieter the further down the list he went, "Room B16... psychology... math... history... " After a couple more minutes reading over the provided information, he stood up, looking for the general direction of the dormitories. Then he remembered he had yet to be to the dormitories and he had no ideas were they might be. He bit his cheek in annoyance. That was okay, though, he'd just wait for someone to head back to the dorms and follow them.

He sat back down and looked over his classes a bit more, watching for people to leave the field.

.:

Desponia Elvire Lucienne :. -- .: Illu Alaude Lykos :.

^[Click For Character Reference]^

"That is my twin brother over there,"

Following Kira's hand, Desponia turned to look at the twin brother the shorter girl had mentioned. The elf like girl was intrigued by the fact that there were siblings out and around, not that it wasn't a common thing, but it was nice to think that many out there had someone to lean on, someone to rely on and fight with back to back. Or at least that was the first thing that popped into her head. The two may lead different lives, have their ways and views, and have different blood, but at the end of the day, both Illu and Desponia were a well oiled machine; they just made things work. Watching as one face within the crowd seem to shift, Desponia immediately zeroed in on the brother. He ... had an air of something around him, the smile he wore for Kira was affectionate, but the smile given in her direction seemed cold. Understandable. But so very different from what she was used to, with siblings, with Illu. Taking a small breath in, Desponia returned the smile, polite enough for a greeting.

"What about you? Do you have anyone her?"

Turning her eyes away from Kira and her brother for a moment, Desponia focused her gaze over the heads of many that were gathered around, looking for a familiar head that should've stuck out like a sore thumb ... that was until she realized that there were others that had Illu's similar stature and colors. Biting her lip, Desponia merely shook her head, "Here yes. Beside me, no." She replied, giving up her search for the more free spirited brother of hers. Thankfully, there was no need for more small talk or further searches since the PA and spine chilling voice made a return. Thankfully, someone else took over from there, the Vice Principal, and dished out the agenda for the late gathering.

With the two choices presented to her, Desponia felt herself dipping possibilities into both Light and Dark. She watched on, expressionless as Kira and her brother, left, their minds already made up. 'And so fast, too. Lucky for them,' Desponia thought, feeling the conflict within herself. It was getting to be a little too much, unable to stay still, the girl walked on, through the crowds, searching for the one person who could ground her and make her see what she truly needed for herself.

"I haven't seen that face in a long time, but please tell me you're not making a decision based on which representative's better looking," a grumbly voice grunted from behind, turning around once more, Desponia's expressionless face morphed into a small frown. "Shit. You were totally thinking about that," Illu cursed, groaning, throwing his hands up into the air out of annoyance. "Alright, see here. Light Faction: You think that there is a future we can save, that you can take on the duty to restore such a possibility, to lead the charge and instill hope to not give up, to follow through without getting your hands dirty." Illu recited, with a bit of his own personal flare. He let the words sink into his sister before continuing, "Dark Faction, on the other hand-"

Before the taller boy could put another word in Desponia waved him off, prompting him to raise an eyebrow,
"I think I get it, and either way, I don't think my "Evil for Evil" personality would click with the Light Faction," Desponia chuckled, tilting her head and smiling at him, "that's the beauty of it all though, despite our positive relationship our views always differ, this one especially." She said as she turned her head towards the representative on the left. "And you? I imagine you have plenty of complaints to share with me?" She teased, and only laughed as he huffed up, seemingly ready to share just what he thought of the Gathering of Angels.

"I'll spare you my thoughts - precious treasures of mine you see - but we both know well enough how much I hate this black and white approach," he shrugged, "as if a person is capable of holding just one label that can encompass all of their existence," he scoffed, playfully, then turning serious. "Like you said, our relationship is a positive one, unorthodox but well maintained and balanced, this one though? I'll be on the other side, and I'll beat the light into that dark head you hold on your shoulders," he threatened, half heartedly, but anyone looking close enough can see the unresolved tension of it all.

With a parting smile, the two bumped fists and moved away from each other, heading towards different representatives. Neither felt guilt, shame, or the scorch of judgement from the other, they were two different people who lead different lives and therefore different views. The whole Gathering seemed a little silly, but if both were on different sides, perhaps they could eventually find that gray unexplored area with time, when both acknowledged the other's view.

With her tall stature, Desponia easily cut through most of the crowd, and no, she didn't shove anyone this time, thank you very much. Reaching the front eventually, the silver haired girl came face to face with the representative of the Dark Faction (for tonight, anyhow), and couldn't help but to stare at the woman in awe. Well, firstly,
Hello~, secondly, the woman was ice cold. Cold in a way that Desponia was more than familiar with. The silver haired elf like girl was no mage, no cryomancer, but the cold was one thing that rested under skin actively, more actively than the defective instincts deep down. Stepping up to the icy woman, it seemed like she was either unimpressed or just bored with whole procedure, taking less than a blink to hand over the card with her name embedded on it. "Thank you," Desponia muttered, moving to take the card ... but in a moment of pure mischievousness, pure arrogance maybe, the temperature of her hands dropped, and upon wrapping her fingers around her offered card, her hands were coated in a light icy coat - though the cold was quick to shatter off her hands, a side effect or dissonance against a much more experienced ice user perhaps? With her card in hand she was quick to turn on her heel back to ... well, Kira seemed to be waiting up for her.

Jogging lightly back to her, Desponia had pocketed the card into the pocket on her sleeves, not very safe, but it would do for the small trip back to her dorm room.
"Hey there, did you wait long?" She asked, her face, apologetic. "Sorry for the hold up," she added for good measure, "ready to head back?" @DemonKitten

From the other side, Illu had watched that happen and only sighed. Sometimes, he just had no idea what went on in his sister's mind, she was a confusing one, but rarely ever a show off. Was she seriously trying to impress someone? Or was it just her excitement of finding another who wielded ice - and expertly so? Before he could delve deeper into the mystery, a very bone chilling 'crack' caught all of his attention, whipping his head back to the front, where a ... very tall girl (as tall as Desponia perhaps) had her hand flipped right up ... no those were her fingers! Not sure whether he was impressed, grossed out, or ... ugh, either way, he watched on, simply fascinated as she moved away, successfully scaring quite a few people, grossing out the rest.

When he reached the front to grab his card, Illu couldn't help but to let his eyes take in the very beautiful looking angel who was handing out the cards, her colors and wings were very ... original, despite the whole image fitting the angel stereotype. Adali was a strong woman, there was just no doubt about that. Sending a smile, hoping that he wouldn't cross the woman anytime soon (least he get on her bad side), he had his card and upon seeing Desponia occupied he wandered off, away from the crowds.
Unfortunately, as he was in a slight rush to get away from the mess of it, he tripped over something, well someone actually.

Righting himself, Illu turned back, "Shit. Sorry!" He hissed, "Didn't see you there, did I kick anything important?" He asked, @mikaluvkitties

There was a person coming at him. Right at him. This wasn't all that unusual for him- he was short standing, and even shorter sitting. He could look like a pebble to this guy- he was tall and not all tall people are used to being surrounded by short people afterall. He didn't see much he could do about this situation, except grab his folder to his chest tightly, keep his legs crossed and brace for impact. Eyes shut, he felt himself be pushed back like he was a bowling pin.

Who ever had run into him righted themself, and Conner followed suit, gently extracting his arms from his chest. He frowned a bit at how rumpled his folder had become, and checked to make sure his card was still in hand before placing it in his folder with his now rumpled papers.

"I'm fine," he said quietly, keeping a light smile on his face, though on the inside he was seething. There had been no reason to run up here, and sure he was small, but he wasn't that small. "Thankfully, nothing vital was harmed."

Conner brushed off his pants as he stood, speaking at a more normal volume now that his exasperation had passed. "I'm Kaneda, by the way," he said, holding out his hand to shake.

@Breaking Skies

(WE Are moving to next Day. It is Monday 7:00 am. I will move the time ever so often to move to next class. It is alright if you didn't get a post about the faction card. It can be behind the curtains happening. All of you should be in the dorms unless you just are wondering early in the morning. SET starts at 8! Prepare yourselves.)

@Aqua (Please follow the overview page if you wish to be tagged in things or I missed you)

Ziel slowly arose from a restless night. She glanced over at Elín, who still seemed fast asleep. Pushing herself off her bed, she did some morning routines, before grabbing the folder and glancing at the time table. Her eyes followed the time table, before returning to the first activity.

"S.E.T? I wonder what it stands for." Ziel whispered to herself. She gave another glance at Elín, wondering if she should wake her roommate up, before deciding better and shaking her head. She checked the time before grabbing the map in the folder, and wandered into the kitchen to prepare herself. Silently, she willed everyone to still be sleeping, or to eat later, or already have eaten.

Destin entered his room again, noting that his roommate had finally arose. Not that Destin was much into friendship, but it was common formality to introduce yourself. He stood in the doorway with his cup of tea in his hand as he heard the boy in the bathroom. He decided he would just tell him a few things as he got dressed. "Let me start by saying my name is Destin. I have no desire for your friendship or anyone's for that matter, so don't think you are special. I get up early and go to sleep late. I have a sister that I am dedicated to and if I see you messing around with her I will do to you what I did to my mother," He went over his list of rules with a smile and a angelic voice almost hiding the fact that he was just an asshole, a scary one.

Taking a sip of his tea, he walked over to his bed and started making it to perfection. He straightened his cyan sheets military style, replaced his normal white pillows and covered it all with his cyan and black reversible comforter. "By the way, I like things neat and orderly. Hopefully you can handle that," He looked back at the bathroom door expecting sooner or later the boy would come out. He shook his head, disapprovingly. "Come on now. Hurry so we may go to class," He barked his orders though still with that silvery voice. At least he was nice enough to wait, right?

@Demon

Kira was not into waking up early like her perfectionist brother, but years of needing to get up before mother had caused her to already be awakened and fully dressed. She wore a black hoodie with a grey, three finger width tank top underneath. She decided on matching black shorts and a normal cloth belt since she wasn't very fancy. Her hair was short so getting prepared wasn't really a problem. She just brushed it with some water and there it was, perfection. She sighed as she prepared her falling apart purse like backpack and looked over to the bed across from her.

I wonder if Desponia is hungry or if she is already up. she thought to herself. Looking over at her bed deciding against waking up her roommate if she was still asleep, Kira started to make her bed in a sloppy, done in a couple seconds way. She had red bed sheets and a reversible comforter of red and black. Her pillow cases were plain white though. She didn't mind really. It was more than she had ever had and it felt great nuzzled up in them.

@Breaking Skies

Radek was walking through the student dorms, walking by each doorway and knocking pretty loudly to wake up anyone who wasn't already up. Radek let loose their voice a couple times too, yelling and shouting at doors to just add another factor of being a walking alarm.

Radek was already dressed, though today instead of jeans they wore cargo shorts and a dark blue and red chequered shirt over their signature white t-shirt. Radek knew they were going to go through hell today with good old SET being the first class of the week, and running around in jeans was not going to happen.

Though of course, Radek's job was to wake up all the students every morning, so they were used to making loud noises first thing, but Radek was also looking for a certain dorm room. They had accidentally taken a students papers, and it really was an accident. Radek hadn't realised that they had taken the papers because they had gotten so preoccupied with the all faction stuff, which Radek had chosen the Light Faction of course, but after the ceremony Radek hadn't been able to find the kid they were helping out.

So Radek ended up going to bed with a handful of papers, but luckily they had the student's name and Dorm number on the piece of paper.

@Demon @DemonKitten

Radek made it to the right dorm room by the time they went past every other room in the god damn dorm, and Radek gave themselves a second to grab the poor stolen papers before they knocked, with the same usual loudness and weight that they used at every other dorm room door. It was possible that they were still asleep inside, or that they had already left. It was about 15mins past 7 already, and Radek had no clue as too how the guy they had met yesterday was like in the morning.

It was seven. Desponia didn't need a clock to tell her that, though. The time was felt in her bones anyway, some sort of internal clock within her that hadn't failed her just yet. Of course, it's not like she wakes up seven on the dot on the regular, but when her eyes first flutter open, the girl was not surprised to find that the hand was pointed right at seven. Closing her eyes with a small, silent huff, Desponia sighed in contentment. The bed felt like absolute heaven. It wasn't too soft, nor did it feel like a brick, it was just soft enough to cushion her limbs, but sturdy enough so that she wouldn't sink into the mattress. The pillows were similar, she didn't find herself waking up suffocating or waking with a sore neck ... it's just such a shame that she had chosen it all to be black offhandedly.

Either way, without the pressure or need to squint at the clock sitting silently on her bedside, Desponia figured she'd let herself slip away for a couple more minutes. The girl had been way too excited the day before, and now her body was demanding the extra rest, all the extra rests it could possibly take. Hearing shuffling beside her, Desponia recognized that as her roommates noise. Kira seemed to be tossing something, her blankets perhaps? The other girl was probably all ready to go ... with S.E.T. being a whole hour later.

Particularly lazy this morning, Desponia let herself roll a little bit, determined to fall asleep once more. Unfortunately, she received quite a shock when the door rattled, someone was knocking at the door. Shaken by the loud noise, and the voice that followed, yelling about waking up, Desponia found herself sitting upright in her bed, her back painfully rigid as her eyes - blurry as they were at the moment - blinked rapidly, while her brain seemed to lag behind, desperately trying to get up to game speed. After a few seconds, Desponia registered and pieced together the events that took place and sighed, her shoulders and back relaxing as she did so.

Turning to Kira, who was all dressed and ready to go, she gave a tired grin,
"Good morning. When did you get up?" She asked as she swung her legs off the side of the bed, hauling herself up easily. Raising both arms, Desponia tensed, hearing a series of cracks down her back and her arms, as she stretched, "Are you always up so early?" she added as she then relaxed, letting her arms swing down to her sides once more. As she waited for Kira's response, Desponia pulled out her clothes for the morning - hopefully they'd have time to shower and change after though.

Quickly shimmying out of her sleepwear - a gown of sorts - Desponia was quick to shrug on her thin white, sleeveless hoodie. The silver haired girl made sure to wear a sports bra, as the holes on the sides were a little wider than what she had expected. And after digging through the drawer for a few seconds, Desponia found black baggy shorts that reached mid thigh. Slipping those on, the white haired girl then dug through her personal bag, grabbing a hair tie and pulled her hair back into a high ponytail, displaying her elf-like ears proudly.

"You want to go get something to eat? Or are you fine with your brother?" She asked, predicting that her brother - protective guy - was probably seconds away from the door to pick Kira up.
@DemonKitten

As much as Illu had complained the other day about being woken up early, the silver haired boy couldn't find it in him to actually catch some restful sleep. He drifted in and out of consciousness, and it was irritating, since he was just on the brink of actually falling asleep. When morning actually came, Illu sat up quickly, his eyes dull and nearly lifeless. He turned towards the dark windows, where the sun was a meek little ball of hot shit under the horizon. "God damnit Des. Your mom probably cursed me in her sleep or something," he grumbled as he tossed his blankets aside and hopped off his bed soundless. Or almost soundlessly. As his feet hit the floor, a loud thump was sounded and he cursed.

Turning back to Kaneda, Illu took a few seconds to see if the other would rouse before turning back to his own business. After tripping over the poor boy last night, Illu had felt particularly guilty. It wasn't like he wanted to trip over the guy, but still, first day and already making such relations? Looked absolutely horrible, not to mention, made him feel like shit. He made sure to apologize upon running into him, then again after discovering that they shared a dorm room. Hopefully the other was forgiving, otherwise the entire year would be more than awkward with an angry, vindictive roommate.

Tossing his shirt and boxers onto his bed, Illu was quick to slip on a large loose black tank top, and baggy shorts that reached his knees. All of a sudden, the silver haired boy stopped. Staring at his shoulder ... the bones and skin of it, he pursed his lips and was quick to pull the tank top off, reaching for a mid-sleeved shirt instead. At least then he wouldn't have to stare at his own weakness for the rest of the morning - let alone allow the world to witness his weak scrawny body. It was bad enough having Desponia, not that she poked fun at him, but she was someone who trained regularly, and it showed.

Huffing, he made sure to tease the other girl plenty. Especially if he caught the other staring at whoever their teacher(s) was. Just as he was going to tend to the rest of his things, a loud knock resounded from the doors, followed by some hollering. Well ... that would most certainly wake up his roommate, he thought with a smile, the duty of poking the other awake now off his shoulders.
@mikaluvkitties

Conner hadn't slept the night before. Sure, he had pretended to sleep, but that didn't count. He didn't sleep much, he reflected, but that didn't really matter as long as he was awake enough to function the next morning. To be honest, he'd been thrown off guard by Illu's apologies the night before, and hadn't wasted the time he should've been sleeping- he'd just been processing what to make of his roommate instead of sleeping. It was still a great use of time, even if he hadn't come up with a concrete result.

He'd watched the wall he was facing as the sun had started to light the area above his pillow-blanket fortress. He heard a thump of feet and figured that was probably Illu waking up. If it turned out not to be, he was screwed. After a fair amount of shuffling noise, Conner chanced a peek over his wall, catching sight of Illu and letting out a nearly silent sigh of relief. He sat up fully then, pulling one of the pillows he had used to add to his wall so he could remove himself safely and effectively from the bed.

Slowly, he pulled himself out one leg at a time, probably making some noise because, well, he kinda had to fall a bit. After that, he slunk on over to his folder, checking what he had first period. SET. Apparently that involved exercise, so it took a bit longer than he would like to admit finding clothes appropriate for strenuous movement. Clothes in hand, he snuck behind his roommate into the restroom, closing the door almost all the way shut as he entered and stripped. He couldn't go around others comfortably without as much covered as he could get. He'd be too vulnerable then. Sure, it may seem a bit silly to some people, but just think about your wrist. You can see the veins through the skin. To walk around with soft, vital areas easily seen and accessed seemed suicidal to him, like you were just waiting to get killed.

Thus, he didn't change in front of his roommate. He stripped and dressed efficiently, not looking up until he had put on his desired clothing- at the bottom half of his body were a pair of white socks, their end covered by a pair of black sweatpants with a long-sleeved pink shirt with a crew neck. He was ready to come out when all the sudden there was a loud knock and yelling at their door, sending him up into the air and crashing on the floor. He let out a short his of pain before standing and exiting, looking at his roommate sheepishly, waving, as he whispered with a nervous smile, "Hey."

@Breaking Skies

Users who are viewing this thread

Back