• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

☼S.A.☽ Academy

Arubion agrees with him and Enters the Room and Looks around. "Pretty nice setup.....And I'll Let you Decide on which one you want...." Arubion would go around the dorm room and sniff it closely to tell what quality it was. He then Walks over to the Window and looks Outside and sighs and says "Your an Angel hybrid right?.... Not trying to be rude, its just to me you smell like a clean fluffy towel...."

Arubion Looks over his Roommate. Lucion had a quite slim physique and fair skin. Along with short, slightly messy light blue hair, almost being silver that has his bangs mostly brushed to the left. His height was very close to Arubion's and had purple eyes. He noticed he had a lingering scent on him and tried to decipher it. "So your close with someone who also is a Experiment?....And Sorry not trying to pry much into your life... Its just what I go by smells...."

♠ Lucion Basil Arlens ♠

Hearing how Arubion insisted on letting him picked, Lucion could see the bedsheets that matches his color preference which its bed was furthest from the balcony and is in a bit of a closed area. He walked over there, inspecting the place and was satisfied with its layout while noticing his roommate was mostly using his nose to scan the room at least that is how he interprets it. "It does feel homey. I'll be choosing this side." indicating the section of the room just to be clear and to ensure whether Arubion will be fine with it.

While surveying the room more into detail, Lucion was alarmed with how Arubion was able to tell he was an Angel Hybrid but what exactly bothered him was how he called his scent 'clean fluffy towel'. He repeated the phrase, pondering how that actually smells like and could not help but thought about facing his shoulder to try get a whiff of himself however immediately brushed it off as a silly idea. Once he heard that his roommate had also identified Aika's smell, he lets out a giggle and it had increased his interest towards on the person who apologized for inquiring on his personal life. "Quite an amazing sense of smell you have. So, how does an Experiment smells like? Chemicals or the fragrance of silence?" He did not actually mean to poke fun of Aika but that had already been said and it not like she mind even if she were there.

Arubion Seeing on the side of the room he chose went to the open one and threw down four pouches that contained Kunai's. He felt the texture of his bed to get a feel for what he would be sleeping in for the next year. He then Threw off his outer Kimono layer on the bed and sat down to see if it was comfortable enough. Arubion would notice Lucion trying to smell himself to see if the scent was as Arubion had said.

Arubion the began to answer Lucion's question. "Well.... She smells like a chemical...but also clean at the same time. And its not the fabric clean... Its the sterile like a chemical clean... Also she smells like she's been mixxed with quite a few different races..... But all in all She dose smell like a Void along with Chemicals... " Even Arubion wasn't sure on how to describe her scent, but tried his best at it.... "Anyway She smells like she could be related to you, but I've been having trouble because of all of the new smells in the air...

Arubion then takes off the pouch that was on his back that contained the Dried meat. He'd then make a gesture at Lucion offering him one of the Dried Peppered Meat pieces...

Sighing deeply, Kira pushed back the red bang that hung in her face. She was prepared for this, this being the day she was finally free. Free? I'm about to walk through a gate that is going to trap me forever, she thought with a light sense of humor. Sucking in a deep breath, she took a step, but was held back by a hand. Looking up, she noticed the beautiful eyes of her twin brother. "Destin," she squeaked and he smiled as he pulled his sister into a tight hug.

"My dear Kira. I was so sad when you departed," He said in such a loving voice. Kira really loved her twin brother, but she was worried about mother. "You left mother?!" Kira said franticly and was too preoccupied in thought to notice the cold gaze of Destin. He could still remember her small throat in his hands as he ended her wretched life. How could that woman hurt his lovely sister?! In rage and protection, he grabbed Kira again in a hug. "Okay, Okay. Let's go and get our weapon," She grabbed his hand and guided him through the gate as he slowly shut behind them.

Destin just stood back as Kira found her a bow that she fell in love with. "I think I would do pretty well with this," She smiled and Destin gave her a loving gaze back. Kira noticed that he wasn't grabbing anything. "What about you?" She said motioning to the millions of choices he had in front of him. Destin looked, but seemed uninterested. He was more than happy with his abilities, but to appease her he grabbed some throwing knives just in case.

Satisfied, Kira and Destin approached the overly sex symbol teacher as she gazed at them with x ray eyes. She transformed Kira's bow into a lovely blue color to match her abilities. It was small and powerful looking and it sparkled in the setting light. Destin refused the transformation and received a death glare from the sexy woman. Seeminly done with the two, the teacher spoke both their names handing each of them their folder.

Grabbing Destin's hand again, Kira rushed off towards the dorm rooms. She had never been so excited to meet new people. They would all accept her, or so she hopped, even if she was half demon because so where they, well, half something.

Elín stood at the gates of SA Academy, only half paying attention to announcement over the PA system. Other

things were catching her attention. The diversity of people was amazing to Elín. There were only three different

groups in the academy demographic, but the people in a single group differed greatly from one another. Elín

even felt she was divided from the angel hybrid population. She hadn't done much reading on the topic, but to

her understanding, she felt more like an Emite than an angel. A being - no, a giant - whose name quite literally

means "horror". She was quite tall for being quite young. Her body seemed to defy typical anatomy. The cells

from her body were capable of producing a pathogen. By no means did she feel holy, she felt like an offspring

of one of the horsemen -- malignant. In fact, people were often afraid of her presence, which often stirred up a

mix of negative emotions.

Such thoughts made her uncharacteristically nervous. Elín shivered; her bones produced an audible chatter. She

was not willing herself to do so, but as she had grown tense, her anatomy had warped slightly to give this effect.

The gates began to part as the speech over the PA ended. Two women of distinct origins had then showed

themselves. They had introduced themselves and gave everyone commands to choose a weapon. "Within the

first five minutes, and we are already picking up tools made for the explicit purpose of inflicting lethal damage

upon one another. Good." Elín thought to herself. She advanced with the crowd, and stood before an arsenal of

melee weaponry. She was reluctant to pick anything up. "Do I have to?" she mumbled to herself as she held her

right hand over the weapons. She was indecisive; not a single selection seemed appealing to her. "I suppose the

least cumbersome would be ideal."
Elín whispered as she picked up a pair of gauntlets. She brought them to the

teachers, requesting them to be thinned out to be less cumbersome. After a bit of waiting, the weight of the

gauntlets was greatly reduced, especially about the joints. The space for the joints was especially wide and

vulnerable, but it offered great flexibility. In terms of design, it was simple, as Elín had only chosen a weapon,

the gauntlets, for protecting her hands from other weapons. She had only intended to fight with her hands, and

the newly improved gauntlets provided the ability to do so without hindering her most effective ability.

@Demon

Radek had been mingling through the other students for only a couple minutes, with their scythe in one hand, and helping students who asked for help. Yeah, some of the info inside the binders was a little crazy, but at least Radek was able to at least send off kids to the right direction for where the student dorms were, and they also stopped a few kids from accidentally killing anyone when weapons went slightly out of control.

But things were a little crazy in the main area, and really Radek needed a break, they were acting more like a teacher than just another student! But Radek guessed that just came with living on the grounds already, they knew where everything was, and it wasn't like they hadn't gone through similar things in past years, it was just weird for finally being a student this time around.

Radek ended up in a small space on the grass where students weren't populating every square-inch, but only had a student or two milling about, and one fella setting on the grass going through his binder. Some of the papers from the folder were strewn about around the boy, and Radek figured that he had just taken them out to read them, but the guy looked a little stressed and a little tired. They weren't surprised, it was meant to be a pretty big day.

"Ah, hey! Need any help?"

Maria walked on on to pick up her weapons, she had not considered what weapon she should have thinking her powers were powerful enough on its on. However she understood the reason after a moments though, her power was draining for her to use so having a back up or a way not to use them would be usefull. She ran through the weapons, considering what she should get, looking at dual wielding daggers, spears, gauntlets before something caught her eye. A great sword almost as high as her shoulder and metal from tip to handle and fairly basic spartan in its design however she was drawn to it. She tried to take, it weight requiring both hands. It felt right in her hand and there was a feeling of rightness like she was meant to have it. On whim she let electricity pass through the blade, the blade began to sparkle as arcs of electricity began to appear all over the blade before she knew a large arc shoot upwards from the tip of the blade making her jump in shock and drop the blade.

"Crap..." She muttered catching her breath and saw other looking at her out of curiosity. She cleared her throat trying to regain her usual composure and picked up her blade, she also picked out its scabbard which fit snugly between her wings. She attempted to seath the blade but the wings made it a little akwards, nicking a bit of her wing. Seathing a drawing her blade was something she needed to practice or consider an alternating place for the scabbard.

Ziel watched everything go on, before looking down at herself. She gave a small smile at the crossbow in her hand, before strapping it to her side.

She picked up the file next to her and flicked through it, before looking around. To herself she whispered, "Room-mates? I had hoped to be alone. I wonder who I got." She flicked back to see the name. "I wonder who Elín is."

She sat and pondered before looking at her room number, and looking around. "Well, this seems larger than the orphanage. How am I going to find..." She paused as she looked at the number. "C6?"

Deciding the crowd was too big for her comfort, she pushed herself off the ground and started walking towards... Somewhere. Away from the gate though, as she glanced backwards to the gates

Manya transformed the black haired boys daggers. Another simple transformation, she thought with a tsk. She looked the boy over, judging with her eyes at his appearance. Another cute one, she gazed at his diamond shaped face and how it looked as if he would shrink away. "Kaneda, here is your folder with your life," she handed with a light evergreen folder with his name on it. "May your choices be to your benefit," she said with a small smile as she bid him farewell. @mikaluvkitties

Watching as another tall model like girl approached her, Manya prepared herself and transformed the unenthused girl's gauntlets. The black haired girl's expression changed ever so slightly to look actually some what pleased with the change. She is a pretty one too, Manya thought as she pulled out a silver folder. "Elin, here is your folder containing all you will need," handing her the folder she smiled. "May your choices benefit you, my dear," another sly smile as she bid the girl farewell.@calamarihero

Like most of the students around her, Elín received a folder with her name on it, detailing valuable information

for her academic career. "Thank you." She then gave the teacher a slight nod in response and left her presence. "The Art of

Dancing... The Basics of Healing... History... Math... Mixology... Psychology... Science... Stamina and

Endurance Training... Neat. This looks somewhat manageable."
She said, scanning her class schedule. From the

silver folder, she removed another sheet of paper that had, written on it, her dormitory's alphanumeric label.

"C6... With a... Ziel fellow." She stated. She hadn't heard such name before. It sounded vaguely familiar, but she

couldn't quite put her finger on it.

Discarding such thoughts, Elín advanced, making her way into the academy in order to hunt down her dorm

room. Elín was quite excited to see both her dorm room, as well as getting to meet this Ziel individual. Elín

navigated the halls like she was a part of the staff. At least, she looked liked it anyway. In reality, she had only a

vague idea as to were she was going. It did not take long, however, to find room C6. Elín looked around the

room. She found it to be pretty quaint. Elín looked at the choice in beds... There was one to the left and one to

the right. Elín made her decision swiftly; the bed to the right was her bed. It was away from the balcony. It was

inconsequential, but the right bed would be further from direct bright light, as well as be slightly warmer due to

it's greater distance from the balcony door, combined with the slight protection of the partition that stood

between the beds. Elín proceeded to curl up upon the bed that she deemed was hers. She was trying to get cozy

while she awaited her roommate.

.:

Desponia Elvire Lucienne :. -- .: Illu Alaude Lykos :.

^ [Click For Character References] ^

"...They're starting to come in," Illu said, leaning against the door of his dorm room. His tall figure easily took up most of the door's length, and his head was easily spotted over the other heads of the few stragglers that wandered up and down the hallway. "Think any of them could be our roommates?" He wondered aloud, his words easily carried across to Desponia who leaned beside the door, rather than sliding up against the wooden surface outright. Both siblings had their arms crossed in front of their chest, a habit both had fallen into when forced to express their defiance while maintaining their silence.

Desponia turned her head lightly to the side, eyeing the students that passed the two of them, and the few that didn't.
"Probably not, we might not even have roommates," she shrugged, but both knew that such a possibility was slim, and besides, why would anyone want to sleep alone when they were attending a place that was only rumored to exist? Desponia was looking forward to having a roommate, it had been a while since she had some company other than Illu, the silvery elf like girl only hoped that her roommate wasn't some Angelic Extremist Thing that would harp on her all day long, or worst - try to do some exorcism thing to 'pure her soul and send her along to the afterlife'. Pah. She had enough of those when she dared to visit Illu and his city of Angels.

Illu, on the other hand was conflicted. It would be nice to have someone other than Desponia to hang around with, especially since he has no idea how many years he actually would be attending for, but ... what if his roommate turned out to be someone he couldn't stand? Not only would he wake up crabby every morning, he'd be a complete douchebag for the rest of the day - maybe he'd have to do that praying thing his mother taught him, hopefully that would improve the probability of getting a decent roommate.

A couple more beats of silence between the two siblings passed, then Desponia sighed, her arms falling down to her sides, her sleeves ruffling as she shifted her weight from side to side.
"I'm heading in," she filled in for him, "there's nothing going on out here, for the next few hours, hopefully." She said, as her hands curled around the knob of the door, "'Sides, my mom kicked you out of bed this morning, you should catch a few z's." she threw over her shoulder as she stepped inside her room.

Illu hummed, watching the demon hybrid step into her own room. He thought about doing the same, heading into his own room for some well deserved sleep, but then after hearing a few words being exchanged through the walls, he realized soon enough that he'd probably not get the sleep he wanted. Grumbling, he - with his harp safely hooked in and around one of his belts - headed out of the dorm building. Hopefully the fresh air outside would calm him and soothe his ears before he had to face the unknown roommate.

Ziel grinned as she wandered down the hallway and looked at the rooms. C6. She put a hand on the door, the smile on her face vanishing. She shook her head and pushed the door open, stepping inside and turning her back to shut it.

She turned around and let out the breath she had been holding. The room looked nice enough. "I wonder if Elín is here." She whispered to herself, and the saw the person on the right bed. Deciding that she was claiming that bed, Ziel walked to the left side, glad that, although the choice wasn't hers, she still got the better side.

She sat down, watching Elín, and dreading the moment when she would start talking. Ziel put a hand on the crossbow, which helped calm her down, and gave a poliet nod over to Elín's position.

Kira pulled her twin along as she entered the dorm room. It appeared as if most people were already in their dorm ready to settle in for the night. I'm always late, she thought remembering how that was another thing her mother hated about her. She followed the rooms until she saw the number she had seen in her folder. "B16, that's me," She looked up at her brother who just stood there with an empty gaze. "Where is your room at?" Kira inquired since it seemed he wasn't going to make any attempts other wise. "A12," Destin responded brushing his bangs aside as if the hint to leave didn't even cross his mind. Standing there for a moment, Kira tapped the door knob. "Well, I'm going in to rest," She widened her eyes trying to express what she meant, but, like always, Destin ignored her signs. Giving up on trying to be subtle, she sighed in defeat. "Go to your room too," She told him with a small, barely cracking smile. Destin gave her a glorious smile in return and kissed her on the forehead. "Okay, Goodnight darling sister," He said with that sweet, angelic voice. I wish I had his charm for what is inside this door, but she didn't and instead took a deep breath and opened the door. "Hello?" Kira called inside not noticing anything right away.@Breaking Skies

Destin approached his door and entered without a word. Walking straight to the unoccupied bed, he sat his stuff down nicely and began straightening everything to his liking. He didn't really care to concern himself with a roommate, but he would play his part lest the person desire communication.

@Demon when ever you get in the room too.

♠ Lucion Basil Arlens ♠

Lucion listened quite attentively on Arubion's explanation about Aika's scent and was not that surprised how it was described since he did not exactly stray too far off from the truth. He slightly chuckle at the thought of her childhood friend actually smelling like chemicals even though he meant it as a jest before also by how he might related to him. "That's not exactly it but that's not wrong either." the boy replied as if he had knew the answer from the start and was just testing him. With how his roommate was presenting the dried meat with his indications, Lucion raised his palm to decline his offer then readjusted his pair of sheathes with his swords which he had not cared to name before heading to the dorm room and looking back at Arubion. "I think of going to the kitchen in this dormitory. If you want you can come with and meet this certain experiment. You can continue eating your dried meat too." he proposed to his roommate with the intent of giving Aika exposure of making friends other than himself since he remembered how awkward she was when first meeting him.

~~~~~~~~

✻ Aika Lilia Kagatsume ✻

Aika had finally feel the mood to look around the campus to have a better understanding of its layout as to not easily get lost. The bow she had been holding tightly since the young man left her was sling onto her left shoulder similar to a manner of wearing a backpack but only on one side. With the provided map, she strolled off to different places all the while scanning the surroundings, ignoring the students she crossed path with and managed to avoid them or start any social interaction. Once she had arrived at the dorms, Aika immediately thought of having a bit of rest however recalled Lucion's reminder about lunch and lets out a small groaned at the memory. Stepping foot into the dormitory's entrance, all she could think of was returning to her room at the moment but she would not want to have Lucion nagging at her or at least hated the face he puts on, looking troubled. She finds the kitchen without any difficulties and move towards the fridge to examine its contents.

Last edited by a moderator:
When Ziel had entered the dorm room, C6, Elín was curled up in a bundle of blankets. She turned to get a good

look at who she assumed was her roommate. From her cocoon she could not see well, but to her she seemed

rather short, frail, hair of a reddish variety, and fair skin. If this was not Ziel and it were some intruder, they are

likely not a threat physically speaking. "Unless she is the daughter of the devil himself with some ungodly force

stored in that small frame, I could win a fight with her if she tried to pull something. But it is probably just Ziel" Elín

thought. She was confident in her abilities, as well as the likelihood that this woman was not an intruder. It was

unlikely that an intruder would leisurely lay themselves upon a bed with the resident present.

"I trust you are

Ziel. I am Elín. It is nice to meet you."
Elín spoke. Her speaking was quick despite the short length of her

sentences, and her accent was quite thick. "It is a shame you got here second. I seem to have gotten the better

bed."
During this time of talking, Elín had not noticed the crossbow firmly held in Ziel's hands. Elín's

lightweight gauntlets sat under her personal belongings that had been lazily strewn about next to her bed.

Ziel cocked her head to consider the girl. She gave a quick glance to the balcony, before looking back at the girl. Upon turning her attention back to the girl, her lips seemed to spread to a small smile, even though her hands tightened around her crossbow. Realizing what it must look like, she let go and instead went to flick her fringe out of her face, concentrating on the girl. Her own weapons seemed spread too far away for it to be efficient, but she pushed that thought aside as she focused on her reply.

"Yes. Ziel is the name I go by. Elín,

tá sé ina pléisiúr chun bualadh leat" She was quietly spoken, and overall didn't sound stereotypically Australian, most of what could of been an accent was diluted by a more American voice. She seemed to pause before translating herself. "It's a pleasure to meet you. And in regard to the bed, I rather like my side."

Arubion Who had saw him Decline the offer of the Dried meat puts it away then gets up. He then goes to put on his Kunai carriers. Afterwards he threw on his White Kimono and tucked it in. He looks at Lucion. "Hmm I guess meeting her would be interesting..." Arubion then goes on to Fix his hair for it had been a tad bit messy. He then walks over to Lucion and Stands By Him waiting to go down to the kitchen.

Arubion then goes over to the window and looks outside watching as the final students get their weapons and folders... "I may seem a bit lazy but I got quite a few classes more then the normal student..." Arubion would sigh turn around and face Him again. He'd then cock his ears up and hear that the people in the dorm across from them had the people moving into it. "Hmmm... Its going to be a interesting time.. isn't it?" Arubion then would go on to Follow Lucion to the Kitchen...

✻ Aika Lilia Kagatsume ✻ ~ ♠ Lucion Basil Arlens ♠

Lucion smiled at his roommate's response and continued exiting the room which he will spend his school life there. Once Arubion had stepped out, he closed the door behind them and started walking to reach downstairs with the fox demon behind him. His folder had already been placed on his desk once they both had chosen sides for the room from before. "I guess my schedule is a bit packed too, compared to Ai - the experiment's schedule at least." he replied however avoided giving Aika's name, curious on she will introduce herself. He arrived at the bottom floor and entered the kitchen, relieved to see a certain someone.

Picking out a few ingredients after placing her bow on the floor beside her, Aika brings out chicken and quinoa with the intention of cooking obviously, quinoa chicken. Surprisngly, she enjoys cooking which had become a hobby for her and why she would skip eating is still a mystery though. After closing the fridge and proceeding to search at the cupboards, she found onions, garlic and some spices along with a jar of salt. Rounding out the things she had gathered, she recollected her bow then placed it against a wall but not out of her sight so that people would not disturbed it without her acknowledgment. She again browsed the kitchen to get the required utensils and get the hang of its organization until in the middle she could hear footsteps approaching. Nevertheless, she continued on cooking the meal.

Arubion would follow behind him descretely sniffing the air trying to figure out who's around the area. He'd get the scent of the kitchen and would find also that the girl was the one cooking the chicken he smelled. "Hmm its pretty interesting school so far... To bad everyone is sticking in small pairs."

He'd watch the others as they walked back and forth. He'd see some people bigger then himself and others smaller then Lucion. He'd then see the girl who had the strange smell. He'd look at her up and down then tilt his head to the side. "So you must be Lucion's girlfriend?...". He'd laugh at his joke.

✻ Aika Lilia Kagatsume ✻ ~ ♠ Lucion Basil Arlens ♠

The meal was almost ready when the two of them showed up. Aika looked over her shoulder before doing the finishing touches to have a look on who had just entered while expecting her close friend. With finally having prepared a bowl full of the meal, she went over to the cupboard that contains the plates and with seeing another person so she brought out exactly three. She would have guessed that Lucion would do something like that, bringing someone along that is most probably his roommate. After having found the large wooden spoon and placing it inside the bowl, the plates was set beside it before Arubion had the chance of playing a jest in their relationship. "Yes..." she agreed, not knowing the true meaning behind it thus had answered it quite nonchalantly. "I'm... Aika Kagatsume... Please call me Kagatsume." she added after a moment of silence whilst stressing on how he should address her, refusing to let anyone referring her to her given name. It was due to recollecting Lucion's advice that she had stated her name and at least tried to be nice. "It's an educational institute. You're not going to be the only person learning there because there's going to be others who goes there. Try to make friends, okay?"

On the other hand, the light blue-haired boy was shocked at the same time petrified with the girl's answer not realizing that she had just interpreted it wrongly. His face grew a bit warm at the thought and glanced away however noticed a dark blue folder on the counter, recognizing it to be Aika's. Her recent remark quickly went off his mind and grabbed it from there. "Don't just leave it anywhere you want." he scolded her while waving the folder he found with a rather strict face, somewhat interrupting their conversation. "You keep it for now, then. Wait at the lounge." she instructed out of habit with how she would usually bring him food as he wait at the table being that Lucion is not quite helpful in cooking, forgetting that she was not alone with one other person only. Letting out a small sigh with how she had just ignore his scolding but grin once he becomes aware of the opportunity. With the folder in his hand, Lucion grabs her bow with the other leaning on a wall and soon after leave those two together.

@Arubion Sivart

Arubion takes the spoon and tastes it. To him it smelled as good as it looked. He looks at her and when he heard her answer he laughed knowing she interpreted it wrong. He then laughs even more when he notices Lucion's face turning red. "Thanks for the meal Miss Kagatsume... Its delicious."

He'd then look at Lucion and watch him as he worries over Aika. He'd think how it was nice that they had a close relationship. "Miss Kagatsume I'm Arubion Sivart... You may call me Aru. I am Lucion's roommate." He'd look at her assessing her capabilities. He noticed she was faster then others but not as fast as him.

In the middle of everyone getting settled in a fire erupted from behind the gardens, noticeable by dorm windows and bringing light to an otherwise darkened night. The shadow in the tower moved. Its silloute still unknown to be male or female as it began to speak to the students below. "Students of S.A. Academy, It seems it is time to introduce you all to the Gathering of Angels," the voice paused for a moment. "You are all Angels while students of this academy it is your choice if you are dark or light. Tonight we will see what your heart desires." Again a pregnant pause as the voice let that sink in with the students. "All are required to go beyond the Gardens and enter a faction or face retribution," With those ominous words, the voice cut off and left the students confused and weary or perhaps excited and pumped.

@everyone @Aqua

Arubion would hear the explosion from the fire and would pay no ear to it even after the Shadowy Figure spoke. He'd Listen to what the person said but would show that he had no interest. He'd think He'd go with the light side, cause He really hated fighting weaklings and hoped the Dark side would provide a worthy set of enemies. He'd quickly finish his meal, making sure not to leave a single drop in the bowl.

He'd look around at everyone who was freaking out and laugh. Then Arubion would sigh... Thinking his lazy day would last. He got up from the table and thanked Kagatsume. He'd then turn towards Lucion. "I'ma go to that thing hopefully I will get a good seat." Arubion would open up the window and jump out much to everyone's dismay. He'd Then Vanish from their sight as he quickly moved towards Beyond the Garden. He notices he is the first to arrive.

He took his blades back, and was adjusting them to be easier to carry when she addressed him. Conner felt the corner of his mouth twitch down a bit at his birth name, but hid it behind a smile. He nodded to Manya as he took the envelope and walked away, avoiding populated areas for now. Honestly, he just wanted some structure at the moment. He found himself by the gate- few people wanted to be there, he guessed, and he understood it could seem a bit ominous to some- and there were other people a few yards down, but he simply looked at the envelope in his hands, opening it delicately.

Before he could view even the most base of details, however, the night lit up. He immediately looked up, closing the folder without thinking. He listened to the voice again, the same unsettling voice from the beginning. It was a voice he felt best not to question, so without another word he attached his daggers to his belt and headed towards the garden, making sure to keep his folder clean. He really hoped this wasn't going to destroy his folder. Maybe he should've moved faster, he thought ruefully, then he could be in his dorm right now.

When he arrived in the gardens, he noticed someone else was already there, and gave a polite nod and smile in their direction before turning to face the flame and allowing the emotion to leave his face again.

.:

Desponia Elvire Lucienne :.

^[Click for Info] ^

"Hello?"

Hearing a foreign voice, a voice that sounded ... shy, Desponia closed the book in her lap with a sound 'thunk'. Whoever it was, it wasn't Illu, and the silver haired girl couldn't help but to feel the same butterflies from the morning rattle around in her stomach, all at once, the endless possibilities, the endless outcomes of the situation seemed to weigh all upon her shoulders. Taking a deep breath, steadying herself and her thoughts, Desponia set the book aside, and stood silently from her (chosen) bed. The elf like girl hadn't bothered to turn on the lights that were on the ceiling, leaving the room rather dark, save for the small lamp that settled the room with a soft, dim glow. Well ... if the girl was nervous, no wonder, she thought with a hint of amusement.

Desponia walked over silently, but once her feet were met with the stairs, she decided to make herself known. Down with each step, Desponia made sure to make enough noise to let the newcomer aware of her presence, least she scare her. The silver haired girl had her way down quickly enough, and upon reaching the bottom level of the room, she stretched her long arms out, reaching for the light switch that was equal distance between the door and the bottom of the stairs, and with a simple flick of her hands, the lights popped on. Blinking rapidly, Desponia cursed herself mentally for the move, her eyes took a few blinks to adjust, but soon she found herself staring at a ... shorter, and somewhat dark looking girl.

Smiling softly, friendly enough, Desponia retracted her hand, but kept it up and gave a little wave,
"Hello. You my roommate?" she asked, first taking the girl's figure and appearance in, "I'm Desponia, nice to meet you," she greeted, dropping her hand afterwards, she then took a few steps backwards, allowing the other girl more space. "Come in, best to get you settled in before it gets any later," she suggested, her hand gesturing to all of the room. However, a sudden explosion and the brightening of the windows caught the silver haired girl's attention. Immediately on guard, and more than a little frightened, Desponia kept her distance from the windows, though her height easily allowed her to witness from her distance.

Again, an eerie, nerve wracking voice trembled out, it's voice easily akin to that of an invisible hand holding one down to the ground - smothering. Desponia's head was clear, out of discomfort, but the voice rang clear in her ears, causing a small frown to overtake the smile that had been previously set. Once the unsettling voice moved on, and Desponia's discomfort with it, the silver haired girl sighed, her shoulders heaving along with the action, as she settled herself into one of the chairs in the room.
"Looks like we'll have to wait some time before we get to the fun part, sweetheart," she teased the shorter girl, not having caught her name yet, as the events that occurred seconds ago were spoken over the girl's response. "You want to head to the Gardens now? I wouldn't mind walking you," Desponia offered casually, in a friendly manner, as she stretched one more time before sliding out of her seat.

@DemonKitten

.:

Illu Alaude Lykos :.

^[Click for Info]^

For many hours, Illu had settled himself underneath one of the many great trees that surrounded the grounds near the dorm building. While many were getting settled inside, Illu thought it would have been best for him to get settled with the sounds of the winds before even thinking about getting used to the buzzing that was human activity in such a closed space. He didn't exactly mind, the winds sounded different here. While he wasn't no mother nature, there were just things that those who were born angelic and trained to heal felt naturally - or maybe his mother did a damn fine job teaching him.

By himself, he fiddled with the harp some more. He had no idea how to work an instrument like this. Which was pretty sad for an angel, if he thought about it. Many angels lived the stereotype and took to the harps naturally, Illu himself played a variety of instruments, but the harp was something he hasn't had a memory of ever touching upon. It excited him though, the idea of learning something from scratch, to learn something that would be challenging for his abilities, instead of having his abilities as an advantage. The three strings looked simple, but Illu had learned quickly that nothing was ever going to be easy with this harp ... these lessons, the people, this school!

While the small part of his heart was still bitter at her half sister's demonic mother's hell-raising-morning-call, and the underhanded threats that forced him to attend, to his GREAT reluctance, he couldn't help but to think that perhaps he would enjoy things here. He'd learn, he'd fight, and best of all, the people here were all so unique. Painted in many shades of color, but purely the white and black he'd normally face back at home what with the segregation and hate groups everywhere.

All too quickly, the bubbly feelings were washed away by a cold wave as the same spooky voice rolled over him in waves. It was hella creepy. But by the end of the message, Illu couldn't help but to feel a slight discomfort.
"Why the hell are we getting separated into two parts?" He couldn't help but to wonder, and immediately, his mind drifted to Desponia and her obvious choice. Now ... should he follow along, or do what they did best ... keeping an eye both playing fields, and going at each other?

As he wondered, he made his way over to the Gardens, figuring that he could always stop by at the dorm later - without consequences, at least. Upon arriving, it seemed that he was quite early, there were a few people gathered, but not too many to create a crowd similar to the one witnessed this morning. Still, he figured that everyone would eventually be gathered around the fire,
"Like moths to a flame," Illu couldn't help but to laugh, a cruel, amused, laugh that sparkled in amazement of the situation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back