• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rythe Psychological Research Center

" Dead body? Hysterical girl? Has there been a fatality in the facility? " Arching a brow was the closest thing to showing concern Nathaniel could muster, seeing how the doctor and most emotions did not seem to intermingle as much. The male looked away, towards the three near the tree, letting out a soft sigh as he moved his spectacles. Revealing a pencil now, the doctor wrote down some things in the journal, flipping a page and casually continuing his writing. He stopped and turned to the other male, furrowing a brow now. He was pulling out all the stops today.

"he's sweet,Yet he seems to think that you are sad." aja playfully shoved sid. " whats with the puppy dog look? So why is it you can hear my friends yet i can't see Roland. "eager to make more friends?" aja ignores thier comentary. she honestly didn't bieleve in roland,after all the people here are crazy. Of course if Sid bileves that this roland was real,then she can too. "that is a very kind gesture to someone you hardly know". Was it? aja really didn't know. that isnt wierd is it?

Trent nodded. "Yup. The mother of this facility died in her room. I guess she drowned or something. I didn't get there in time." He shrugged, acting completely apathetic about the situation. After a small pause, he looked as though he had just had a revelation. A smirk spread across his face. "I'll have to introduce the young mistress to everyone. Poor dear's been sheltered all her life" Trent tsked and chuckled, slamming the heavy door shut with a loud click.

Sid yelped and fell over when he was shoved. He rolled over on his stomach and sat up again. "I think it's because I can't give him enough attention..." He looked behind him at where Roland was and tilted his head as if he were listening.

aja looked behind her trying to find the source of sid's attention. she turned back to sid with a confused look on her face? she was clearly out of the loop of some eventful thing going on. she waited for her friends to give her an explanation,but of course none came. she decided to wait for Sid,in hopes he would explain.

He looked to Aja finally. "I can try and make him visible. Maybe if I focus hard enough. Oh! I know. Sid clammerd up and grabbed a piece of paper and sat back down. "I can let him write through me!" He beamed at Aja. "It's only fair you get to hear him too!"

"It's weak, too," Keao sighed, pushing herself out of the chair and making the last two unsteady steps towards her tree. She slumped down beside it, resting under the canopy of the branches. The leaves weren't as abundant as she once remembered, when she was younger and lived without any wiles in her heart. "But it is nice, thank you. Feels good."

Despite her home's disheveled state, the spirit relaxed immediately. Gray light filtered through, and although the sun remained hidden behind the clouds, it was nothing like artificial light. Everything was clearer, as though she was just recovering her senses after a long period of sleep. Keao's brown hair became soft with the replenishing nourishment she was taking in and her face flushed healthily, but not a human's usual blood red. Rather, her skin took on the warm green glow of chloroplast that exaggerated the dark emerald of her eyes. She focused those very eyes on her new companion. If not for Fen, she would have connected back with the tree, but this would have to do for today. With a small smile, she gestured for him to sit down.

@Stew

Aja smiled excitedly. "iv'e never talked to a ghost before,this will be so much fun!" aja then waited for the jealousy to come in,but it didn't happen. 'is it me or do you guys behave a lot better when another person can hear you' they didn't respond of course. aja assumed they were as eager as she was. "he may sense your aura" 'and why would that be a problem. " you have a very dark aura around you. a darkness that humans can not obtain, do not fret,you are a perfectly normal child. it is us who has caused this" aja knew when they were lying to her, but she did not push for an explanation. she figured they wee hiding something about themselves,or preparing her if roland didn't like her.

Fen shakes his head slowly in response to Keao's comment about the tree being weak,

"That's simply no good." Fen says followed by a short sigh. Afterwards Fenrir notices that Keao motions for him to sit next to her, he does so. Fen sits next to Keao, he was happy that he was next to this girl, he was especially happy that his and her arms were touching,

"This is nice." Fen states as he looks up at the limbs and then back at Keao.

@Nutter

Sid was as excited as Aja was, he never had any real friends. Before Sid was sent to the facility he'd been kicked out of many schools for violence, all of which resulted in hospitalization of the other party. Sid had retreated into his own mind at this point, sick of the senseless bullying he had received and sick of his conscious getting to him over the injured. Sid did have one best friend before his violent urges got the better of him, they were inseparable; his name was Geoff and his mother accepted Sid as her own when his emotionally abandoned him. This relationship is what kept Sid sane, his ability to see ghosts and spirits manifested early and most of said haunts were not as good as Roland. They would tell him to kill people that harmed him, to kill his mother, his father, anyone who even slighted the boy with a stray glance. The more Sid payed attention to these spirits the more powerful they became, eventually being able to possess the boy's body. Which lead to the murder of his best friend Geoff by a particularly vengeful spirit. Jealous of the attention Sid gave to his only human companion the spirit forced him to kill him one night during a sleepover and left Sid to deal with the aftermath, relinquishing control right as the light left Geoff's eyes, changing Sid forever.

Sid ignored Ajas voices, figuring it was rude to eavesdrop on their conversations when he wasn't addressed. Roland sat to Sid's left, solidifying as Sid looked his way. He took Sid's hand, holding the pencil as he would if he were writing with his own body. Conveniently, Roland was left handed while Sid was right. Roland grinned as he wrote. "Hello Sid friend. Nice to meet you." He wrote, the writing uneasy but legible. Roland's figure frowned at his handwriting. "It's okay Roland, it's readable." Sid said, smiling at the ghost reassuringly.

[[ @aja maji ]]

"You should really close the door, it's not safe..." Whispered a tall dark-haired man to his colleague. The woman standing next to him responded "No way, I don't want to find out what she'd do to us if we even came near the room. I'm pretty sure she'll be safe.. Plus, we should let her mourn.." The man shrugged and they both headed back down the long staircase away from the figure sitting in a broad-backed velvet chair. Laili stared with her blank hazel eyes through the opening where the thick metal door was supposed to be. Her mother had always kept that door closed and locked for her safety. Today the safety precaution cost her her life. 'If only I could have let Trent in... She would still be alive. We could have talked until mother was done bathing... Damn her rules...' Tears ran from her absent eyes, slowly she began to relax, her fingers ripping into the arm rests relented, her shoulders lowering slightly in defeat, a small sigh escaped Laili's lips. To distract herself, she took out the tome she had hidden under the cushion, opening it back to the same page she had been reading over and over for the past week. "If only I could pronounce this name... Maybe this demon could explain everything. It has to know something..." She muttered desperately to herself.

After several attempts at pronouncing the name written on the pages of the book, Laili realized something. 'I can leave the room.' She looked up quickly at the open doorway. Trent had left it open! She sprung up out of the large chair, closing the tome as she did so. She tentatively approached the head of the stairs, taking a look down the stairwell that was two floors long. She took a deep breath and began the descent hugging the book to her chest protectively.

" Oh, how awful...." Dr. Wiler shook his head at the news, saying the word ' awful' in a....'funny' way. The man turned his attention back to his patients, letting out a slow breath as he appeared to become rather focused. He watched as the female moved to a resting position under the tree, and instantly appeared to acquire a far more healthy disposition. The doctor took specific notice that the girl took on a greenish tinge. *CLICK*

Snapping his head back towards the door as the head of the guard made his exit. Was he....smiling?

Nathaniel slowly lifted one hand, tapping the side of his glasses. The new head of the facility, one of which was wrapped around and around in much mystery. Turning back to the three by the tree, the black skinned nurse was turned towards the white coated male. Staring right at him.

Wiler, closed his journal and pocketed the book, lifting his opposite hand and lightly coughing into his fist. He then silently, with that gradual, menacing level of speed he usually was locked into, pointed to the woman and performed the 'turn around' action with his finger.

Opera seemed to snap back into reality, placing a hand to her forehead as she looked up into the sky, watching some birds fly onto the tree and look to take a moment to rest. She marveled at the beauty of the tree, even though it did seem to be a bit dull. " I wonder if ole Ed, knows how to properly take care of something like this...." Shifting her soft brown eyes to the two at the base of the seedling, she smiled warmly, enjoying the fact that the rather odd boy who had been here so long, finally had a friend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back