• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Rythe Psychological Research Center

DivineParadox

TES Loremaster
Welcome to the Mad House.

The Rythe Psychological Research Center was originally built to help cure mental disabilities, mainly a cure for the founder’s, Agatha Rythe, disease that was passed down through the woman’s side of her family. The center, throughout the 100 years it has been in operation, has been twisted into a mad house of sorts; the patients there have a reputation of the worst mental health. Some were even born into the ‘asylum’ as people outside call it, giving it even more of a shifty ulterior motive to its operations. Being born in the asylum would mean you are technically sane, but slowly turned insane by the facilities “therapists” in an attempt to understand madness. The staff of the facility consists of people who, maybe only as a façade, want to turn all the races human as best they can. Believing humans are the supreme race. These views were introduced during the remolding of the facility. The scientists, or researchers, have been trained to keep all this a secret from the patients, leading them to believe they are insane, or, even more insane then they already are when they arrived.

Entrance to the facility itself is blocked by two glass doors, these doors open up to the grand foyer. Looking across the foyer’s well-polished wooden floors, there are two sturdy wooden doors; one to your right, and one in front of you. Along with the doors, there is an archway on the far left of the wall in front of you leading into a waiting room where new, calm, patients, or visitors wait for approval. The sturdy door in front of you leads to the Staff hall, where staff members live. At the end of that hall is the staff’s lounge. There are two bathrooms in this hall, one for males and females respectively. Back in the foyer, the other door on the right wall leads down another hallway, this hall leading to the staff’s private library and stairwell to the second floor. The spacious library has desks running down the middle of the room leading to the master librarian’s desk; along the walls are bookshelves stocked with medical journals, psychiatric books and more mature fiction. Leaving the library and going up the stairs to the second floor, you arrive in a spacious, long, hall. Down this hall resides the patient’s common room after you pass through a electronically operated gate controlled by video surveillance and pass cards to keep the patients from running amok and causing general havoc. After entering the common room, where patients have the choice to socialize and interact with each other in an observed environment. Leading out of the room to the right is the low security ward, where the least dangerous patients are kept under loose lock and key. The area is mildly patrolled by orderlies and security and watched by surveillance cameras 24/7. Patients who are social able enough to share a room do and those rooms are located on the right, while the single occupant rooms are on the left. Heading down the hall there is a room for security to watch the hall from as well as a CCTV observation room entrance in the left back corner. This room is kept locked and is strictly off-limits to patients. Out of the security room to the right is the high security ward; this ward is patrolled 24/7 by armed security members. The doors on the patients’ rooms are electronically opened and closed from a switch guarded by orderlies. The entrance to this area is strictly forbidden to all unless clearance is given by head of security. Back in the common room, the door to the left leads to a hall way where on the left is the cafeteria, and on the right a library where the patients can read generalized books. This library is as extensive as the staff’s to provide entertainment for our patients. The cafeteria’s hours are strict and must be observed by patients otherwise you will miss mealtime. Further down the hall are the therapy rooms along with several areas for medical purposes such as illnesses and general discomforts. A nurse runs this station throughout the allotted time for patients to roam. At the end of the hall is the patients exit to the, guarded exterior; this area is guarded by CCTV cameras and a metal gate no different from the one in the patient wards. In this stairwell there is a small stair case leading to a third, off limits, floor saved for the owner’s suite. This floor includes access to the attic and another CCTV observation room. The stairs leading to this floor are heavily fortified and can only be accessed by key card and DNA scan.

Staring down a LED set of numbers on a small screen that sat on a petite nightstand were dark eyes; dark eyes peering out of bored, under stimulated face. The display changed, the rightmost number one-upping its previous value; “Well, time to roam.” The tall figure swung his legs off the side of his bed; made and unused besides the resting place it provided during the moments he was to be sleeping. Assarnuidan stretched grandly and snatched his pistol off his custom rack he had made by a man with no name years ago; sliding the shining piece into a hip holster, the demon most called Trent sauntered out of his well-kept quarters and continued down the lonely, desolate halls.

First, heading up the stairs was mandatory, seeing as Miss Fiona liked to keep a close eye on the head of security. Trent did not like the naive woman; she was too easily swayed by popular opinion and gave off the air of a floozy, which made him slightly suspicious of her involvement in the experiments. Swiping his pass card and looking up at the camera for identification, Trent watched as the heavy, reinforced door scraped away to reveal the third floor staircase where the owner and her daughter lived away from the insanity this facility kept under strict secret.

Assarnuidan ascended the well-lit staircase calmly and full of patience, not wanting to seem more eager than he was not to see the caretakers enjoying the soft life above the madness downstairs. Miss Alexandria liked to call it her “heaven,” a place where no madness penetrated. Alexandria was well aware of the condition at which patients lived, pure chaos; nothing was done of it until some lunatic started banging on the stairwell door, disturbing her peace.

Trent knocked gently on the chamber door, ensuring he would be heard but not frighten the old woman. “Come in Mr. Dimauro.” A female voice sounded from within, a younger one. Opening the dark wood door, Trent looked inside to observe who was present. Two women sitting at a small coffee table, one older, Alexandria, and one younger, Fiona. He approached the two with his calm but slow saunter, and then addressed them each with a nod. “How may I help you this chilly morning?” He asked in his low elegant voice towards the eldest. “Trent, I have been told there is a loose D-wing patient. Please recover him and place him in rehabilitation.” The old woman mumbled around her faltering cup of morning tea, looking down in her cup to avoid his eyes as she had always done. With a stiff nod, Assarnuidan turned and left the sanctuary of the two women with no further comment.

Last edited by a moderator:
James sauntered through the glass doors, opting for the dramatic he swung both doors wide and sent his long-ish lab coat billowing in the breeze as his club bounced off of his side and he brought his nearly full mug to his lips as he passed the security desk, with an alert, albeit sleepy looking guard., James dropped his tea to the desk and propped his weight on the desktop. "G'morning Trevor!" he almost sang, the mild side of an aging Irish accent still giving his sentences a lilt, the guard dropped his morning paper and managed a smirk "Morning Doc. How're the dogs?"

James replied "Oh they're fine, the li'l bastards." he smiled "How's the new wife?" his voice dripping with the amusement of a tease, the half awake guard managed a smile once more "Oh... we're great. No problems. Food's good. God, can she cook" James' tea was in his hand once more as he walked past the desk and called back "Quickest way to a man's heart sir~!"

His daily chatter done he pulled his key card out his darker jeans(The holes are all authentic, I don't buy pre ripped shite) and swiped his card and made his way down to his office. As he walked he tossed a few mornings and one hearty "Oi maaate." to their resident Brit before settling into his chair, hanging his coat and hat(ash blazer and bowler today), flicked his computer on and checked his daily schedule in his planner, three appointments today, one at 10am with... Sid Hampton. Sweet boy, always happy, quirky enough to be likeable. Always took his meds on time, He shuffled a few papers that he'd left the day before, sharpened his pencils(I WILL NOT use those mechanical things, bloody useless) and fished his pocket watch out of the vest he'd worn today.

9:30am, on the dot... Unless he forgot to wind it.. Again. That had happened before. He scrambled to check his cell and find for once, he was in the clear. James leaned in his chair and flicked open a book, sipping tea until a page turn, as he watched the time wizz by he thought I should've done this twenty years ago...

"I just wanted a new book!" What sounded like a small boy was whining as two orderlies attempted to pick him up, to no avail. The 19 year old 'boy' in question was flailing and very upset with the two men. "Meanies!" He whined, over and over as he thrashed about. As easy as it would seem to apprehend a small boy, this was no small boy. This was a fully grown 19 year old man, who just happened to be wearing PJ's spotted with puppies. As soon as Trent noticed who the patient was he sighed. "God damnit boy, stand up and act your age." He said, shooing the other orderlies and offering Sid his hand. Sid looked up at the man with tears in his eyes, obviously not willing to act his age. "I just wanted a book Mr. Dimauro..." Trent sighed again, he never did know how to deal with this one. "Come on, you can get one after your appointment with the doctor." Sid seemed to be lost in thought, then he smiled and stood up. "Okay!" He said, in his cheerful voice.

Trent had the boy by his arm, slightly repulsed at his pajamas. "Have you no dignity?" He muttered to himself, not really intending for Sid to hear. The poor boy was dreadfully sensitive. After a couple minutes of walking, he wasn't that far from the offices anyway, and a couple of security checkpoints they made it to Dr. Callaghan. "Mr. C!" Sid exclaimed, wiggling his way out of Trent's grip, which wasn't so tight anyway. "Here ya go. One man-child. Enjoy." Trent scoffed, although he did admire the man's patience.

The almost yell of "Mr.C!" slid through the door and into James' room, he chuckled and swung it open, pushing a chair out for "young" Sid as he did so, he couldn't help but smile. He did favor the boy a bit, well, maybe more than a bit, he kept candy around for him occasionally. "If it isn't my favourite visitor!" He looked to Dimauro and tossed a polite as the door snapped closed and James locked it behind him before he turned back to the 19 year old trying not to fidget in his chair, his pajamas were ruffled after a few days of wear and they hung on his frame despite his age, and height. while James slumped into his own and began rolling a pencil through his fingers and looking up to Sid "So~, Mister Sid. What brings you into my office on this early morning? Hmm?" He sat and sipped his tea, English breakfast today, as he rolled the pencil in a pattern. Index, middle, ring, little finger, stop, then back over in the reverse as he eyed the "boy" tried to act serious until he found out the reasoning for such an early.

Sid smiled and sat down immediately, trying his best to stay still for Mr. C. He really did like him, he wasn't mean to him like a lot of the other doctors. "I've been talking to Roland again. The library-person told me I shouldn't talk to him. But he's the only one who's nice to me. Besides you, I mean." Sid suddenly looked sad. "Roland told me I'm the only one who can see him. That makes me really sad, it must be lonely when I'm sleeping." He added, fidgeting with his pajama shirt. Sid can be seen speaking to this Roland often when he is alone, more often than not he keeps a place for him at any table.

aja ran down the hall,they wanted to show her something,another secret. aja stopped and looked at the wall beside her."why do you want me to talk to the wall?" she was silent for another moment then sighed,and begin to mumble to herself facing the wall. just then to men dressed in white came by,they glanced at her then shrugged it off. 'she does this all the time,just leave her be shes harmless'. they walked out of sight and aja looked around. she took of running then quickly stopped. "i know i know quietly,no need to yell" she dropped down on her hands and knees and shuffled her way down the hall. she stopped by a door that was cracked open. . aja peeped her head into the door. There were two male nurses,practically eating each others faces off. aja pulled her head back quickly and giggled. she tip toed off, humming a song her friends taught her.

aja continued her walk down the hall,he rolled her eyes and sighed"im not going to get caught,i just want to explore." she kept going and stopped crossing her arms "i know you dont want me to get hurt, but its fine" she peeped around the corner to see if it was clear,it was."who would catch me any way.". she was silent for a moment, listening to a voice no one could here."trent who is trent?" she kept walking silently not wanting to get caught."okay so there is a 1 in 1000 chance that i could get the one mean worker to catch me,besides you sad it yourself, no one can be mad at me for too long,i'm lovable" aja's voice was a whisper now. she stopped in front of a door then nodded "just a closet,how come you will tell me the boring stuff but wont tell me whats behind the interesting doors?" aja heard foot steps and took off running in the opposite direction.

((This is really long sorry))

Keao was determined to go to the library today. It had been quite some time since she last spent any time in her tree, so her energy was almost completely depleted, especially this past week. Nevertheless, she wanted to continue her studies on these strangers' language, so she had to teach herself how to read while learning to speak too. Of course, comprehending people and speaking was easier than reading. She knew nothing about their symbols and the sounds those symbols made alone or when put together. Her progress was also stunted by the fact that it hurt to move from bed everyday, never mind walk down the hall to the library. Luckily, the tree spirit was feeling a bit better today, so she thought she would spend some time trying to tackle those "books," as one of the nurses pointed out to her early on.

She'd made it out of bed and changed without too much fuss, but when she got to her door and heard some other patient's wails, she decided it would be a good idea to take a break and wait it out. After some time whatever noise there was outside settled down, and Keao was ready. She slid open the door and was just about to take her first step out when a young girl whizzed past. She stood in the doorway for a moment, disoriented, but decided to shrug it off. It was not as though it was all that weird, considering the things she'd witnessed in her eight years here.

The woman steeled her nerves and began her walk down the hall. Unfortunately, her green eyes immediately settling on a tall man with a slightly menacing aura, and her journey was halted once more. The temperature seemed to drop, the fake white light making everything seem a little harsher. Keao just barely resisted the urge to hiss at him, instead merely glaring.

"Daimoni," she muttered, the word for 'demon' in her native tongue tasting bitter in her mouth. As a nature spirit, it was easy for her to detect other supernatural beings by their aura, they radiate these sensations whereas humans, she has come to learn, mass their aura in fuzzy blobs around themselves and their belongings. His aura had been lurking around for quite some time. Another doctor, something Dimauro, if she remembered correctly - although she didn't believe that was his real name, considering she was also called 'Keam', which was not her own. She didn't understand how the other people here didn't get that this guy was no good, dangerous, even if he wasn't a prominent evil being. Then again, they didn't seem to understand her, either, so there wasn't much point in her trying to explain to them and making more of a fool of herself.

Keao stood still, back straight even as she pressed her palm against the wall for support. She was slowly becoming more tired and wanted to turn around, but there was no way she'd show her back to a demon. He had never done anything to her, really, but it simply went against her nature to make nice with any sort of evil spirit. She would have to wait for him to pass.

aja stopped,and looked back concerned "another secret?,but ill get caught im not suppose to be here" aja sighed in defeat and walked back,something scary,she didn't like scary things, but her friends said it was a secret,so she had to know. she saw the woman pressed against the wall. she couldn't feel or see anything but the woman,but her friends said it was their. she walked up to the woman and tugged on her sleeve. "they said i should come talk to you,they said you were different." aja knew that she wouldn't believe that her friends existed, sometimes they played along with her,sometimes she was scolded.

"they said that they don't like him either,but they wont tell me why" she looked back down the hall and back to the female. she didnt know what was going on,it was a little confusing for her,why didnt her freinds tell her whats go

on,why do they keep saying secret.

Trent sighed with relief after he dropped Sid off to his doctor. 'Damn kid is exhausting...' He thought to himself. Looking to his left down the hall before he went to leave, he heard something behind him. Then he sensed it. "Damn sneaky tree." He muttered as he turned to face Keao, a deep set scowl set into his face. "What're you doing?" He growled, sensing her dislike of him. He greatly distrusted the patients who might know what he is.

aja looked between,trent and keao. she turned around and slowly walked away. "im not here im not here im not here". aja rolled her eyes,'you guys don't like anybody that work here' she thought to herself. 'and you have never told me wrong i know,but i want friends,and i cant when you warn me away from someone' aja knew that they didnt want her talking to anybody but them. last time she tried to make a friend they got mad,they told her to do things that got her in trouble.'just get me away from here okay,no im not mad' she sighed,thinking to herself. "i love you too......"

Keao clicked her tongue, ignoring the inquiring girl for now. No good, no good, no good. She shifted her feet slightly so that the girl was shielded behind her even as she backed away, then gestured down the hall with her free hand. Her green eyes met his hard stare evenly, but her long brown hair had fallen over her shoulder and was blocking her vision a bit. It was times like these when she wished she would just chop it off, but she would never bring herself to do something so drastic.

"Library," she said, her voice a little strained from exhaustion and from using it so little. She hated having to pause and grasp the words, but she did exactly that. "I want to get a book. Problem?"

Trent narrowed his eyes at the girl. "No, not at all. Are you lost?" He asked flatly, starting to step towards her. 'Come on, why does everyone want a god damn book today.' He thought, flipping his dark hair out of his eyes, keeping them on the girl.

"tell me about him" aja kept walking,she stopped in front of a door"sid? not a very charming name..."she tried to open the door but it was locked. she walked of."what was behind that door?....a secret a secret of course it is. so this sid...." aja turned down the hall,thinking back briefly on the woman she met,and the guy they didnt like. she stopped and crossed her arms "a big baby?! what do you want me to do babysit him?" aja walked down the hall laughing" now i see you just want me to talk to him cus he doesn't like that guy back there,hoping his hate will rub off on me?" aja stopped walking,and sat down on the floor, she then laid down and rolled down the halls,she was to lazy to walk anymore.

From deep within the staff library, a figure drummed their digits upon a desk top.

This sound; usually quite low in volume, was amplified by the sheer silence of the room.

The person: A male about twenty, twenty-two in age, short reddish hair, approximately 142 pounds- stopped his thumping to lick his index finger and turn the glossy page of the literature he currently engaged. Calvin and Hobbs to be distinct.

Sniffling, his hand rubbed his nose, then moved to his pant leg to remove some.... residue.

Then, he returned to drumming.

" Sir. What is your name..."

This red haired fella shook at the sudden address, looking left then right in a jolt of unreasonable panic. He glanced back, sighed, then looked foreword. Out from the shelves stepped a man. His white coat crisp, his white shirt pressed, tan slacks neat and proper. A vision of all things a doctor should uphold. Though the seated male clenched his book, staring wide eyed at this being whom appeared to materialize. One free hand belonging to the doctor- the other holding a small red book open and facing towards himself, slid up to a shadowy face only to push up a set of glared reading glasses. Those rectangles glowed brilliantly within the patch of darkness this man dwelt in. " Your name......Please" This voice caused an involuntary reaction from the red head, however smooth and calm it sounded, there seemed to be a sharp weight behind it. The lad swallowed hard, taking a moment to cleared his throat as his hand opened and closed nervously. " T-TTT....Tim. My name is Tim, Sir."

There was a long pause, as neither figure moved, or seemed to breath for a moment.

Then the doctor stepped out into the light, revealing a large, toothy smile. For a split second, the light failed and the glare was removed from those spectacles, revealing his eyes. They appeared simple enough, discolored, but still just eyes. Eyes that where always staring, right into the other set of eyes.

" Tim. Enjoy your day"

Closing the small journal, the blond haired man turned and casually moved towards the exit. Then he stopped, as the drumming started up again. Slowly looking over his shoulder, Dr. Nathaniel Wiler tilted his head ever so slightly, before promptly continuing on his way towards the patients library.

Cassandra was sitting in the observation room, her head leaning against her hand as she lazily flipped through the channels. For a moment, she paused to watch the library feed, taking note to herself at the exchange between the pair before continuing on. Thin fingers tapped against the metal surface, humming a random tune to herself as she watched the feed for another few minutes. Glancing at her watch, she smirked; it was her break time. Huffing, she pushed herself back, the wheels on her chair squealing in protest as she glided across the tile floor. Standing from the chair, she strode towards the door, emerald gaze moving over the clocked glass. Digging into her back pocket, she remove her key card and slid it through the access scanner, before she slipped through the threshold.

Stepping forward, her boots scuffled against the tile, causing the nearest guard to her to startle. She giggled, but quickly covered her mouth and shook her head as the man sent a rather nasty glare her way. "My apologies. Didn't mean to startle you." Her voice came out hoarse and a blush filtered across her cheeks, making her hair appear even more fiery red than it was. Delicately, she brought her hand up to cough lightly into it, trying to clear away whatever had caused her voice to sound so rough. Reaching up, she slid soft fingers along her hair, making sure that no loose ends had come undone.

Stepping forward, she made her way past some low-level patients, a smile across her cheeks as she greeted them accordingly. They were rather kind to her and although some of them had trouble even speaking, she was known for being considerate towards them. As she made her way down the hall in order to reach the room, one of the patients fell into step with. Turning to stare, she had to tilt her head back to see his face. "Hello." He greeted quietly, his eyes downcast. Cassandra had the urge to sigh at his sad expression, but kept herself from exclaiming. "Hello." She choose to respond to him instead, stepping forward so that she could open the door. She watched him pass by her, head tilted low to the floor as he walked into the common room, heading towards the couch ahead of her. She cast her gaze around the room, her eyes taking in their expressions; some showed joy, others showed distress, others were just a blank mask staring lifelessly ahead.

Cassandra felt her palms begin to sweat and she stepped forwards, walking across the room towards the locked door. Pulling out her key card once more, she ran it through the scanner before she quickly slipped outside. Her fingers slid the door shut behind here, becoming satisfied as soon as she heard the lock click in place. Stepping forward, she began to walk towards the stairs, hopping to grab a book from her room, before she had to return to her position.

Last edited by a moderator:
aja's head hit the wall,she sat up holding it.she had reached the library."books? why did you take me here?" the nurses that walked by simply sighed. "who are you talking to aja?" aja looked up at the male nurse,he was the one she saw early getting friendly with the other guy nurse. "im talking to them....." then nurse sighed and stood aja up and open the library door for her. "are these the same friends that told you too steal food?" aja nodded,she looked down not wanting to meet his gaze. "aja they aren't......very well continue on" aja scampered into the library. she looked around shes only been in here once.

"why cant anything exciting ever happen in this place.......im sure it has ton of secrets but you all won't tell me anything."aja wander around the library. a book on anatomy caught her attention,she opened it up and sat down,she skipped past any reading,and went to the pictures. "is that what i really look like? she continued to flip through pages,humming the song that her friends taught her.

James sighed and stopped rolling his pencil, in between the middle and ring finger, as he slowly sat his tea down and leaned forward to lock eyes with Sid "Sid, y'know we've talked about this... I know Roland and you are great friends. But if he's going to tell you to do all these bad things he isn't a friend you should have.." He forced a smile as he flicked the pencil around and jotted down in his notepad [Sid seems to have some connection with Roland seems to grow.. Maybe it's the childlike mindset? Possible. Further study needed, i'll need to schedule someone to observe this more thoroughly. Maybe check for EVP during testing...] James glanced back up to the boy and shot him a warm smile and continued rolling his pencil as he spoke again "Now, what did you and Roland talk about this time bud?"

Sid gave James a genuine smile in return. "He told me I needed to read more, and that not to tru-...." He went quiet, as if he were listening to something. A figure only he could see formed behind James. "Don't tell him anything. I told you, trust no one." It spoke, but only to Sid. "But I-" He stuttered, then stopped as if he were interrupted, a disappointed frown forming on his innocent face. "No butts now, listen to me. Have I ever wronged you? I only seek to protect you. Now leave." He added, fading slowly. "Roland told me I can't tell you, it's a secret...." He finally said, pouting. "He likes you, you know. He really does." He added hastily, hoping that would make up for the fact he couldn't talk. He fidgeted with his shirt more now, a hint of panic arising. "I-I gotta go. I want to get my book and get food on time this time... I really don't like making the kitchen ladies upset..." He half mumbled, looking sad-eyed at James.

aja got up and left the library,she wandered down the hall"where are we going?" aja paced slowed" but i dont want to meet sid,why cant i be friends with someone else?!" aja groaned and leaned against the wall dragging her self down the hall. "but i don't even know who he is? how do you know that i will like him?" aja stopped and nodded,they have never been wrong before,they will never hurt her."yes i love you all too...."

aja didn't like it when they told her what to do, sometimes it gets her in trouble. she was walking slowly touching the tips of her index fingers together and walking slowly."teach me a new song." aja spoke but not with her usual happiness when she spoke to them,she didnt want to talk to them right now but she didnt have any other friends and she felt alone.

Trent finally let off on the girl, besides she couldn't do any harm. Huffing as he walked past her, he headed back towards the observation room. Being the captain of the guard, he had to keep an eye on everything; his day-to-day duty as it were. As he walked, he heard faint scuffling running to him, clumsily. It could be only one thing. His small puppy. He turned around quickly, startling the poor pup. "Hey boy!" He said, catching the small creature as it skid on the smooth floor. "Where've you been?" He asked, petting the dog's ears then setting it down. "Come now, stay with me." He ordered, patting his left leg.

Jack started growling, spotting a girl down the hall. "Hush Jack." He ordered, and his pup immediately silenced. "Hey, you." He barked, his low voice resounding off the blank walls. "What are you doing? Who are you talking to?" He added as he approached, towering over the patient.

James pinched the bridge of his nose and let out a huff of breath as he brought the mug to his lips once more and raked his free hand through his hair and looked up, towards the general direction where Sid was glancing and muttered "How nice of Roland to join us, it's impolite, the whole not knocking thing." he sipped his tea again and looked at Sid, nodding sagelike "You do need to read more, Roland and I can agree on that at least." he chuckled "I'll take your word on it bud." He stood to his full height, crossed the small room and swung the door wide "C'mon. I'll come down to the Library with you since Trent isn't around. Then we'll go get food, yeah?" James' face lit up despite the need for professionalism, he always found Sid oddly endearing despite the constant, and mildly odd, presence of Roland. He always was a sucker for puppy eyes.

aja looked up at trent,she backed stepped back"t-to them,my friends" they were mad,they didnt like him very much. they said he was different,a bad different. aja looked over the man,he didnt look diff rent, not how the said he was " i thought you were suppose to be scary...th-they said you were scary." he couldnt be bad could he? she sighed and nodded her head, they have never been wrong,they will never hurt her. aja looked back up at the man,taking another step back.

"trent? thats a funny name" she wasn't talking to trent but to them, she also didn't mean to say that out loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back