• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

RWBY

Redrobinwing

Hi there, checking to see if anyone is up for a RWBY roleplay. We could follow either the plot of the series or create a new plot from scratch. Obviously each team needs a total of 4 people, so we could either have two characters each or this could be a 4-person roleplay. Comment if interested or you have any ideas :)

I'll probably have to re-watch the series again so I don't forget the important stuff, though I'm interested in roleplaying. Not sure if it affects anything, but I don't really do any romance in roleplaying and I focus more on plot and character development.

I'm Fresh off the last episode. I'd really like to join if you will consider a 4-man RP :D

TheOnlyCatbug said:
Hello, I am the friend @Danchou Tsubomi mentioned but it appears I'm too late due to the person above...
I haven't been able to find a good RWBY rp in ages plz
Haha, my bad, i won't steal this from you if there are no other slots i was just hoping i could join in because i too want a good RWBY RP.

Danchou Tsubomi] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37082-nogoodname/ said:
@Nogoodname[/URL]
I could do a one-on-one with you, if you'd like. Sorry we ran out of slots, but I'm willing to do a separate RP alongside this one. :)
Oh, that's really nice of you, if you're up for it i'd love to.

I was doing to suggest something similar. If we get another one or two people then we could have two seperate RPs with full teams, or you could just do the one on one. Sorry about that guys

Would it be possible to have a five-man team and just say there was extra student due to a mistake made by the school? This way, we can logically have five people without disregarding canon. Thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay I have an idea, two characters per person and there's 4 people, effectively making 8 characters to put on 2 teams.

And I was once in a RWBY RP that had more people than 4 and it was a MESS.

That might work. Though, Nogoodname can have my extra character slot and join the second team. Does that sound good?

[QUOTE="Danchou Tsubomi]That might work. Though, Nogoodname can have my extra character slot and join the second team. Does that sound good?

[/QUOTE]
Yeah. I guess...but flow would be kinda fucked up.

Nogoodname said:
That is true, maybe at least we could try a 5 man team, and if things go wrong we can always just stop and rework things.
A RWBY AU with 5 members instead of 4 per team. 5 is an easier number after all.

How about this: We make two seperate tabs for the RP, one for each team. 3 of us make 2 characters, one for each team, and the two groups RP in separate tabs but the same universe.

Or, alternatively, we find 3 extra people who want to RP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back