• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY: Year One

Wait, why do we have to have separate IC rps? Like, what if we wanted to be similar to RWBY and JNPR and like be in the same room? Not to mention all 8 of us would be on the airship together... This plan is kind of flawed. No offense @Chisengen

You raise a valid point. Originally the point for two threads was for when the two groups inevitably split their ways. For now though it would just be smarter to use one thread. Thanks for pointing that out, sometimes I can be a little stupid at 4 in the morning.

Chisengen said:
You raise a valid point. Originally the point for two threads was for when the two groups inevitably split their ways. For now though it would just be smarter to use one thread. Thanks for pointing that out, sometimes I can be a little stupid at 4 in the morning.
All good, sorry if I came out a little harsh.

So a quick question pertaining to the posting order that you'd prefer to have @Chisengen. Do you want it to be in the order that we are listed in as the teams or just in the order of whoever posts in the beginning gets that spot in the posting order? Just wanna be sure as I don't want to type up a post only to be rudely cutting in front of one of my RP partners.

Sorry, I got really busy and never replied. I think @Chisengen doesn't have an order, I think they just mean...- actually, here's an example of what I'm getting from it: Let's say I post... then I can't post until two other people post after me. So let's say you post after me, then you can't post until two other people post after you. It's not really an order of people, it's just a way to keep things situated I suppose. I can explain it better if I need to.

Chisengen said:
@Bullet Tooth Tony @Nooguy

I declare that since all of our characters are on the aircraft together, we should use the first In Character Rping thread to put our initial posts.

Same here, just grammatical errors that bugged me and cosmetic stuffs. Nothing pertaining to abilities or the like.

@Bullet Tooth Tony @Theknight9 @Nooguy

Alright, guys, after some thought I decided I'll simply drop the rules about posting. It'll help make things flow a bit nicer, and keep things simpler. Since for the most part you'll all just be introducing each other and conversing for a bit, I don't think strict rules should be necessary for now.

Other than that though my work schedule's finally clearing up once again so I should be a lot more active on here.

@NecroKnight

Chisengen said:
That's why I'm posting in the first thread.

@Bullet Tooth Tony are you going to post at all in the RP? You've been pretty much nonexistent since the RP started.

Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

Some people have yet to introduce themselves but all we really need is four people. I say we keep the game open until the forest fall part.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back