• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Rwby x bleach

LunarArt1

Ya boi
You’ve probably heard the tales of two brothers ruby, but it isn’t fully correct” the substitute shimigami that sported orange hair, a black komono (probably spelt wrong), and two dual blades hung at his side spoke nostalgically. “I don’t have a brother, he’s more of a frenemy. Enough about that though I like to tell you a different tale about this world and how it came to be.” The substitute spoke turning his head over his shoulder and looked at the young girl with a cloak of red and her team. “As the name suggest remnant is a remnant. It is a remnant of my old world”

(I know this is a copy on my 1x1 thread, but I would be fine doing this one as a group)
Hey everyone I’m back and I’ve had this idea for a while. I know it’s probably already been done, but hey why not give it a spin. So more on this idea; it takes place after then thousand blood year war in bleach were Ichigo killed Ywach, but it was to late as their world fell apart Ichigo and aizen teamed up to create a new world. So that’s what I got for it, let me know if you’re interested and have a nice day!

Rules/other stuff
-I’d like to be the one to play Ichigo and Aizen
-I’m willing to play side characters
-at bear minimum 2 lines for a response
-be active, I understand life gets in the way, so if you can let me know
-I do like ooc, but not required
*edit-As for ships just ask me and I will probably be fine with it. Also I don’t care how many people want to do this, so don’t worry about reply count

Users who are viewing this thread

Back