• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY without RWBY- Grimm Uprising OOC [CLOSED]

BoilingWriter

Roleplay Enthusiast
tumblr_static_tumblr_static_44yzwwzb8yww4s4g84g8kog4o_640.jpg

Congratulations Hunter or Huntress!
If you are receiving this letter, then you have been accepted into the prestigious Beacon Academy, a school of higher learning for those who wish to better our world. Enclosed you will find information about your schedule and rooming. We look forward to seeing you arrive on the ships.
Yours Truly,
Headmistress Aurora

• As a new student at the famous Beacon Academy, your job is to learn how to fight, and stay out of trouble. The problem is, one of those things will be much harder than the other.

Recently, Grimm have been acting strange-- seeming to become more self aware, they have been sneaking up on people, attacking only villages without hunter protection, and demolishing caravans with precious dust. This behavior is far from normal, but what can be done about it, except to kill Grimm as we normally do?

A new year, a new start as they say. These Grimm attacks may be scary, but the school must continue to teach it's students-- now more than ever. Attacks have been happening all over Remnant, and Beacon will certainly fall victim to one soon enough.
    Will you be prepared when the time comes?

Last edited:
Hope you guys don't mind I signed up. I don't know if this was meant to be exclusive or anything.

UPDATE: I changed the rules to include the fact that you cannot god mod. This should be obvious, but given that this RP is based around fighting, it needs to be said. If god modding gets too out of hand, or if we do major fights between characters, I will ask that we begin rolling the dice to make sure no one gets out of hand. Thank you!!

UPDATE: I may have one or more characters be spies in the school working with whoever is orchestrating these Grimm attacks. If you are interested in having your character be a spy (aka, a bad guy in disguise) then please message me so we can talk about it.
[There could be 5 spies, there could be 0 spies. That will be up for the characters to solve-- if they even want to get involved in all of this]

UPDATE: with 12 characters up, I will be creating the thread for the roleplay itself within the next couple of hours. I will post the thread, as well as notify you all in this thread, as soon as it's up. The thread will have a starting point so please read for that. Thank you!!

UPDATE: THE ROLEPLAY IS UP!!! Feel free to begin posting whenever you can! The first day has begun, and make sure to read the prologue added to the bottom of the original thread.

Pumpkid Pumpkid so does atomic have ears or a tail?

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast I made it kinda convoluted-- but the swords are Sapphire's weapons (that she left in her luggage). Paz's weapon, which is on her back, is a hammer/machine gun that, when collapsed down, Looks like a cog. So just letting you know!! ^_^

Pumpkid Pumpkid so does atomic have ears or a tail?

Ghost Toast Ghost Toast I made it kinda convoluted-- but the swords are Sapphire's weapons (that she left in her luggage). Paz's weapon, which is on her back, is a hammer/machine gun that, when collapsed down, Looks like a cog. So just letting you know!! ^_^
Ah shoot I forgot to mention he has both unless he can only have one it would be ears

Pumpkid Pumpkid yes, according to the RWBY-verse, and that video I told you about,, they only have one animal trait ^_^
The history on rwby is a bit confusing to me. I can't get it down tbh but I did do some research before doing anything. Yes so he will only have ears for his trait.

Wait so am I approved?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back