• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY: Unsung Heroes

Hyydra

Shmecklesheckle
Hey there! Hyydra here :)

Been a while since I've been on here yet my hunger for a well-written RWBY RP remains unsatiable.

I am asking for 1-3 people, willing for a longterm story which lies in the same universe as the series partakes. But rather, outside of the spotlight, as not every legend earns their song, though they deserve it.

I feel like going into the plot too much will bore you, so let me start with the requirements:

-You must be capable of posting to paragraphs AT LEAST.

-Patience is an awesome virtue, if you have that for me I will have it for you. I generally aim for one post a week, but if you remain just as interested we can get several out on the daily I'm sure.

-Original Characters ARE A MUST!! I will not accept canon characters. There are hundreds of positions to take in a world where only twenty to thirty characters are given attention.

With that aside, I will be happy to answer any and all questions. If you believe you'd be willing to hear what I have in store, do send me a message either here or in PM!

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Hyydra.

Hey there! Hyydra here :)

Been a while since I've been on here yet my hunger for a well-written RWBY RP remains unsatiable.

I am asking for 1-3 people, willing for a longterm story which lies in the same universe as the series partakes. But rather, outside of the spotlight, as not every legend earns their song, though they deserve it.

I feel like going into the plot too much will bore you, so let me start with the requirements:

-You must be capable of posting to paragraphs AT LEAST.

-Patience is an awesome virtue, if you have that for me I will have it for you. I generally aim for one post a week, but if you remain just as interested we can get several out on the daily I'm sure.

-Original Characters ARE A MUST!! I will not accept canon characters. There are hundreds of positions to take in a world where only twenty to thirty characters are given attention.

With that aside, I will be happy to answer any and all questions. If you believe you'd be willing to hear what I have in store, do send me a message either here or in PM!

I hope to hear from you soon.

-Hyydra.
I'm trying to get into RWBY again but PROPERLY. When I first started it, you can bet that it was the most interesting thing I had ever seen. Be that as it may, I'm not entirely well versed in the universe of RWBY and I know that it has expanded immensely since I first took part.

At the very least, I can meet your requirements and would love to give this a shot. Though you'd probably want someone who is more invested at the beginning ^^

I'm trying to get into RWBY again but PROPERLY. When I first started it, you can bet that it was the most interesting thing I had ever seen. Be that as it may, I'm not entirely well versed in the universe of RWBY and I know that it has expanded immensely since I first took part.

At the very least, I can meet your requirements and would love to give this a shot. Though you'd probably want someone who is more invested at the beginning ^^
Trust me, if you wish for a run-down on what matters I will be privileged to type an essay out for you :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Back