• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY The Sister of the Sightless (still open for now :3)

NekoChanBo said:
@shefanhow I'm interested!
yeah scratch what i said i am way too eager to rp today xD , besides, i realized that its usually only in the 5 hour window after you post the thread and much much later like, weeks later when other people decide they are interested so, whenever your ready we can start, also would you rather it be done here or in a pm?

shefanhow said:
yeah scratch what i said i am way too eager to rp today xD , besides, i realized that its usually only in the 5 hour window after you post the thread and much much later like, weeks later when other people decide they are interested so, whenever your ready we can start, also would you rather it be done here or in a pm?
Either or is fine with me!

The Unamed Beast] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/37059-shefanhow/ said:
@shefanhow[/URL] May I make a face claim? I would like to join
well ive already started a version of it with someone but theyretaking a long while so, if you would like to do a one on one of it then absolutely, however i have to find a good way to get you in without damaging the flow... even if there is only 2-3 posts right now >_<

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]I was going to make a penny like character. Doesnt matter how long it takes for me to get in.

[/QUOTE]
Alright give me a few minutes and i will find a way to get you in

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]aw man

[/QUOTE]
hey like i said im all for starting a one on one for it if you are that eager to be involved xD im not sure ill get anywhere with this guy

[QUOTE="Kel Vas]*pat pat pat*

[/QUOTE]
oh hello there

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]Yea... I am not a big fan of 1x1's
I like groups

[/QUOTE]
well im not sure joining the one thats going on at the moment would fit your desire, as ive gotten one reply from them then they said that theyre very busy so... but hey if that other guy wants to join then we would have 3 :3

I was caught....

I wouldn't mind partaking. It'll help get my mind going a bit for the storyboard I am creating for an RP, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Kel Vas]I was caught....
I wouldn't mind partaking. It'll help get my mind going a bit for the storyboard I am creating for an RP, haha.

[/QUOTE]
sweet :D do yall want to do it in a conversation?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back