RWBY: The Grimm Projects OOC

I add my old team cause I didn't think about that till now cause I'm trash haha... end me

I shall post later when I can. I read through everyone's posts. Anyone up for interacting with a teacher? Is there anyone who has yet to post?

Sorry I didn't post last night. Intro posts are hard. Couldn't figure out what to write and ended up falling asleep after cooking a few brain cells.

Hi, sorry about that. I'm not sure if I can join anymore.

I got all sorts of school stuff to deal with and I don't have much free time anymore.
I'm sure we all can understand that :) I hope you can come back some time! (y'know if the RP is still up when you get less busy with life!)
Sorry I didn't post last night. Intro posts are hard. Couldn't figure out what to write and ended up falling asleep after cooking a few brain cells.
HAHAHA I think someone is angry with you XP

Sorry, I finished my character, got accepted, and my brain sharted. I'm getting on a bit of a roll now though, so soon, I promise DX

Malice Queen Malice Queen is your username a reference to Code Geass?
LOL believe it or not...no xD I hadn't watched the anime until I had made the name up! It's the name of my character I chose for an MMO I played and it's been my name ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back