RWBY: The Grimm Projects OOC

Cheshire Grin

No cat has ever given a human a straight answer~
fb3.gif

This the OOC
This is where all the questions are placed and just random things. This is also where we can have idea discussions so everyone can feel involved.​

So, out of curiosity, would you like for us to write the CS in the POV of our characters? Like, first-person?

Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin

Oh, about the Grimm characters, what are the limits and anything else we should know about them? Like how do they function? I'm thinking about whether to continue with one or just settle for another new Faunus character that's been playing on my mind.

AI10100 AI10100
The Grimm characters will be placed in the Lore soon as well as my character to show just an example. But I will give the condensed version:

The Grimm character look like a normal person, however, they will have strange traits similar to the traits of a Grimm. The Grimm the person is injected with can talk to them through their mind and actually help with fighting. Aura Grimm, as they are called, have the mask of the Grimm they are with, however, it will appear as a hairpin or a clip. On their skin, they will have the red markings.

There is more, but I will have it posted in the Lore section~

I'm thinking about creating a Aura Grimm. Problem is, I can't decide on what type of Aura Grimm my character should be. Are there any limits to what I can choose from?

Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight
Nope, no limits. You can be a canon Grimm or an OC Grimm. However, make sure you let me know which Grimm it is since I am going to be making a thread on all known and unknown Grimm ^^

Once all the characters are done, excluding mine, I will count to know if we have enough for teams.

Oh god, the naming system is going to be the end of me.

The Fabulous Emerald The Fabulous Emerald
I normally let the person name their character whatever they want, I am going to be creative when it comes to the teams xDD

Users who are viewing this thread