RWBY: The Grimm Projects OOC

Do you want us to have pictures attached to character sheets, or can I put a more complete written description under 'distinguishing features'?

If it helps, I tried to keep Eden under a specific 'emerald' theme. Garden Of Eden, and Hellebore is a type of green herb. Plus, his eyes, clothes, and weapons, with the latters being named after a flower.. ^^

Ok~ good news

we have a total of 8 students.
When I finish mine, that will be 10.
Once my two friends come in, I will have to see how many they make. We might be able to start real soon~

Ooh, even more awesome characters~. I'm hyped.

AI10100 AI10100 : I'd love to do relations, since they always keep things interesting. Since I was pretty vague on Eden's backstory, I'll give you a bit more info.

Born and raised on the streets of Vale, Eden was the unspoken and impromptu 'leader' of a group of Faunus orphans and runaways, the group itself being more like a 'brotherhood' than your usual back-alley gang. They stole what they could to survive, had numerous different hideouts scattered throughout Vale itself, and generally made trouble for prejudiced jackasses, be they human or Faunus. They were a pretty big thorn in the side of Vale's White Fang sector, with Eden personally being disgusted and annoyed with the entire organization. The group became pretty infamous around the shadier parts of Vale before Eden passed the leadership onto his 'second-in-command', in preparation for his time at Beacon.

Perhaps he and/or his group could've had a couple of run-ins with your character? They were pretty tight, around 6 dudes in total, Eden included. ^^

Last edited:
I will be closing the number of students soon~ we are just waiting for two more people and we will begin.

Also, I am making the main villain nows

Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin

Oh, is the list in the "Character Skellington" for students going to be the permanent teams? 'Cause I'm actually looking forward to where mine was placed.

And if you need extra teachers, just tell me and I'll make one.

Elysium Elysium
Take your time, I need to see when Mena and Happydeath will start and/or finish their characters.

If you wish to make a teacher, I don't mind that at all ^^

AI10100 AI10100
The groups you see in the Character Skellington are not the actual teams yet. I only did that to make sure there are four to a team. Actual team making will be done once all characters have been placed~ ^^

Cheshire Grin Cheshire Grin

I changed what type of Aura Grimm Griselda is, if that's alright. If not I can change it back, no problem. She obviously wont be as big as that OC Grimm is though.

Last edited:
Hullo! What sorts of characters are yall looking for atm?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back