• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY. The Fall of Vale...

Azure Snow

Arms crossed as she listened to the creep, Carmine. 'Hes out of his mind...' she thought. Part of her was referring to the idea that he was going to set convicts loose, the other half literally meant he was out of his mind. The records continued to pop up, one after the other. He moved to another speech about a certain collar the jail birds would wear. She assumed they had trackers and maybe even audio recording, visual too! She didnt know but it was possible. A brief thought of them being shock collars quickly passed through her head. 'He couldnt be that cruel...' she shivered. But just thinking about collars made her uneasy and very jumpy. Her ears perked even more so. There was a point in her childhood where some humans (the ones who disliked faunai) woukd protest and one of their "great ideas" was that a faunus deserves a collar around their neck. It was so demeaning and hurtful, being seen as nothing but an animal. Though she had to admit, even the faunus race had some extremists, and caused all sorts of mayhem. They believed they were fighting for justice but their methods were all wrong.

Anyway, Azure was a little saddened at the mention of putting collars on those people. They are still people. Then again....theyre convicts. A bright red dot distracted the she-wolf from her thoughts. It didnt look like it belonged on the screen, at least to her. The first thing she thought was a laser, and her head quickly turned behind her to possibly find the source. She continued to search for a while, her two-toned eyes big and bright, one ear pointed back at Carmine and the other infront of her, as if shearching too.

"WHY YOU DO DIS," the guy next to her shouted with no warning at all. She was still jumpy and the sudden shout caught her off guard. She jumped and leaned away with her ears flat, one hand instinctively reaching behind her for the gun hooked on her back, while the hair on her head and the fur on her ears and tail puffed up from the fright. When her eyes darted to look at him she stood in that stance for a moment until she realized it was just him, and immediately loosened up. She looked away, feeling embarrassment run up her neck and filling her cheeks.

Carmine apoke again and showed some of the other video recordings of the prisoner confessions. One struck Azure pretty well, and definately got her attention again. It was one who Carmine named "Sienna","besides if you need our help, Im pretty sure there isnt much competition out there." The cockiness drove Azure's embarassment away and fueled a fire that shouldnt have been lit in the first place. At the end of the video, the female inmate corrected the cameraman and said her name was "Thorn" not Sienna. The petite faunus found it pretty dfficult to keep her mind focused on the words of Beacon's newest Headmaster after Sienna's intro....

However, the memory of the mysterious "red dot" came back to her. She looked back one more time, remembering she was scared into turning away from it. Even though she glanced again there was still....nothing. Confusion was written all over face, and she believed herself when she thought it was just in her head.

Mentioned: @BlackJack @The Suspicious Eye

Without much of a response Juodas could answer back to, they just kept flying until they reached the central tower where they had apparently set up headquarters. Juodas wasn't sure where the last of the trio was, but they decided to wait patiently there. They'd already killed two people today; a definite decrease, but it's the usual to have only one or two cases of oppression a day now that Vale has fallen.

((Stirring things up a bit again))

Last edited by a moderator:
Herbert Wilkshire.

Herbert had changed in the last few weeks. He'd been in Beacon when the Grimm attacked, when they had claimed the kingdom asd their own, and in every battle since, had been in the forefront attempting to hold off the brutal and unrelenting onslaught. He'd heard the rumors of the plan to let out those, those vagrants at Ironwood penitentiary, and at first his middle class sense of conservatism objected. How could they go so far as to let this, this scum work with humanities saviors? His resistance to the plan all but evaporated after the third and fourth waves, he was a little more accustomed to it. The weariness of almost constant conflict had worn him down, and a little extra canon fodder couldn't hurt their chances?

Now he was listening to the plans announcement, by a deluded little man who he reminded him somewhat of his father. Not in the sense that his father was the kind to smile all the time, but rather the calmness, if there was one thing he could give to his parents, it was that they could keep calm in a crisis. Now he watched the shock physically vibrate through the newer arrivals as they heard of its sheer craziness.

(Some one mind interacting with me?)

Little bit of a timeskip so the prisoners can get there

C O P P E R & O L I V E

An airship was heard in the distance Carmine watching as all the kids continually chatted and freaked out, he forgot to mention they were coming right now. Carmine looked to the airship and gave a delusional smile and his watched it land "AND DID I FORGET TO MENTION KIDDIES....Our new friends are here." Carmine says swinging the umbrella again as he walked, he literally was smaller then the umbrella itself. As the ship landed the door fell open the covicts standing the collars already locked around there necks, the collars were small and were applied via robots, because no one wants to put a collar on a convict "Hello hounds of the military how is your day going, Names CARMINE FALCONE. And I am your new boss. No objections, alright." The child says walking back and forth as they began to get off and stood. A convict looked to the forest and he almost instantly started running. Carmine seemed to give a psychopathic look to himself and laughed, he pulled out a panel of buttons and pressed one the man almost getting electrocuted to death, and through his whines and whimpers Carmine began to walk over his eyes glowing as was his umbrella except that glowed a deep purple. The convict looked up to him and sputtered "Dumb...k-kid.." and Carmine pressed the tip of the umbrella to the mans chest the glowing part now pushing on his chest as the convict gained his strength about to smack it away "I'm actually in my thirties kid" he says as a weird noise was heard a purple aura come from the umbrella beginning to crush the convict and once he begged for mercy Carmine stopped and turned back to the rest his smile still plastered on his face, he tilted his head and laughed "He is fine, just can't move...ever again" Carmine says tilting his head back and letting a odd laugh out and looked back down at the man and grabbed his weapon which seemed to be a staff and then looked to the convicts "Ribs cracking....my favorite noise" he says letting his smile retract a little bit as he snapped the staff in half to emphasize his point. Medics began to come out.

Copper and Olive got of the ship and were at it again there backpacks still locked, as they exited the packs made a snapping noise and a large metal object fell down as they got off. "
I am telling you that no matter how you put it our grandma was way better looking that that she hag we called a warden.""Oi don't use the warden and our grandma in the same sentence I dont want to damn her to hell as well" The two talk as they get off seeing a familiar face in the crowd both walking over to Grizz who seemed Dumbfounded that his sibling were coming they both grabbed a shoulder and then pulled back Grizz now bent a bit backwards looking at his brothers "Hello there, miss us""Its your brothers there if you could not get it through that slow head of yours" They say as Grizz groans in anger looking at them both.

Deep in the city

N O I R

A man walked through the Hall the grimm watching him not really caring much but they all made way for him as he walked through the pile of bones. The man....or what used to be a man walked into the town hall the center on the city and went to the center of the building standing in the light as he looked the grimm. Noir looked at the Grimm and seemed to not say anything but he seemed to be thinking hard. One grimm looking straight at him. "Good...lets keep the kill count high and one day that academy will die like the townspeople it was supposed to protect." he grumbled noticing his companions entering in as well, he looked to them but did not say anything as they entered all the grimm in the area looking as well. Noir watched them closely however they could not see this. He barely looked human anymore and after what he did. He was not human. A grimm like appearance made him look like one of the crowd, how odd.

Herbert Orion Wilkshire

"Vagrants, all of them."
Herb muttered bitterly watching the wretched figures walking out of their airship, he stood there, his hand ready to grasp Envy should they try and leave the sight of their minders, or try a mass break out. He then watched the eccentric Carmine brutalise one of the prisoners who tried to run off "Tough little fuck, isn't he?" Herb said to himself aloud.

Azure Snow

It was too soon! Carmine coincidentally forgot to tell her and the others that these people of wrong doing were arriving NOW! A ship flew over head and almost everyone looked up to see it. Azure did too, it was the only thing she can see from down there. She could hear the scuffling feet as the convicts stepped off, and Carmine introducing himself and his place in this...hierarchy. A person infront of her moved to the side some, and she could finally see infront of her. Well she could see Carmine at least. The small, yet fearsome, man pulled out a small remote with buttons, from what she could see. His finger pressed one, smile never leaving, and a buzz was heard from one of the convicts. Azure winced and cringed,'They are shock collars!' she thought he was so cruel. Carmine didnt stop there. Azure had her eyes closed, and slightly turned her head away, so she didnt see what the sadistic headmaster did next, but her ears picked up the cracking and snapping of bones. Her ears flattened, trying not to listen. Carmine spoke again,"Ribs cracking....my favorite noise." Her eyes were not opened but she could still hear that smirk in his voice as he said so.The little she-wolf looked back up again, eye brows furrowed and a frown across her face. Carmine certainly made a first impression on her.

Two of the convicts, whom she recognized, walked her way (from what it seemed). They stopped at the really tall, sleepy guy from before, and the two called him brother. Azure took a tiny side step away from the three, and when Grizz was named their "brother" her eyes narrowed at him then at the twins,'Just great....'

Being that close to the convicts made her uncomfortable, though she didnt want to show it. Heterochromic eyes blinked and looked away, her waist-long hair following the turn of her head. Even though, she was just a few feet away from them, she tried to ignore them so she wouldnt affiliate them, but ignoring was no escape. Azure was very sensitive to the aura's of others. She identified people with their aura's and scents rather than faces and names, which made it hard to sneak up on her (unless one can supress their aura) The trio of brothers, together, gave off an especially noticable aura. To her other side was a strong aura but it also had weakness,"Tough little fuck, isnt he?" the owner of this aura said to himself. And some little ways away, was an aura she was all too familiar with. It was Carter's, but from her height she couldnt see him. She would have to look for him later.

Mentioned: @Bullet Tooth Tony

Herbert Orion Wilkshire

Herbs eyes darted to his left, and thats when he saw her, the tiny little faunas trying to get a look in. Herberts head cocked to the side, how old was she? Twelve at least "Oi," he said, looking at her "You sure you're meant to be here little one?" he asked her gruffly.

@HoneyBear\-Kat

Azure Snow

One fluffy white ear twitched and turned toward the voice next to her before her eyes did. Azure was a very kind person, soft, sensitive, and thoughtful. She has a lot of patience and sentiment.....except...when someone points out her height.

Her eyes narrowed and she looked up at him. 'Little one..?!' she thought, an eyebrow lifted. She sighed and crossed her arms, looking back at Carmine (who she couldnt even see behind all the taller people),"I deserve to be here just as much as anyone...." she looked at him up and down, with out a smile, she added,"maybe more than some," she shrugged innocently and looked away. Commenting on her height was a sure way to make an awful first impression. Her inner wolf was pretty irritated by his question. She tried to ignore it, but it echoed in her head more and more everytime she tried.

@Bullet Tooth Tony

Herbert Orion Wilkshire

"I sincerely apologies if I have insulted you, it just, well seems to be you're a little too young to be fighting on the front lines."
Herbert said, he looked over her, she definitely looked to be about twelve in his eyes, but he could never know for sure "Well, how old are you then?" he added "I have my own estimations about how old you are, but I would love to hear it from the proverbial horses mouth."

@HoneyBear\-Kat

Thorn

Thorn stepped off the ship and glared at the others, she looked up at the screen and rolled her eyes. "This is beyond stupid. I swear..." She fiddled with her collar and sighed, she was used to them by now, but at least it didn't limit her semblance. She took a deep breath and looked at the crowd around her. She glared at them and made her way down the stairs. Just as I thought, no competition at all. She looked at the twins as they ran to their brother and shrugged following behind thwm. She had nothing to do and no one here was in her class. Although if they did, she'd be hard to recognize other than her old name. She remembered back during her trial, Sienna, the slaughterer. She groaned and looked at the twin's as they clamored over their older brother. Who in her her opinion looked nothing like them.

She looked over at the others they all were weak in her eyes and she smirked. She passed by a tiny faunus girl and some weird looking guy and gave them a sharp glare. Then she turned her head away from them and put her hand on her hip. "Hey, wonder twins, quit drowning your brother in affection. You look like fools." She tossed her head back and sighed, "this is lame, I mean no reception? Geez we are the strongest fighters here, they could at least could have had a party or something."

@Bullet Tooth Tony @HoneyBear-Kat

(( @theManCalledSting @Bills352
@CrimsonEclipse @OneWayOut @PixieDani ))

Indigo

Indigo looked at their leader as he came in. She gave him a respectful bow as soon a she saw him. Hidden under her was was a smile, she had great respect for her leader. She simply acted as her programming told her to, she would dispose of him when the time came. She stood back up and looked at him, "Good to see you back sir. How are the reports from the Grimm's? Is everything amenable?"

@TheGoldenGear @BlackJack

}Soundhound{

The DJ Faunus looked over the assembled students with lazy eyes, his head bobbing to a beat his headphones were flooding his ears with. In one hand hung a massive duffle bag, which was nearly three-fourths as tall as he was, as the other hand was jerked through the air randomly, most likely to the beat of his music. Despite his attention seemingly focused on his music, Soundhound Immediately noticed a pair of familiar faces that stood out among the others. The DJ Faunus grew another half smile before raising a hand and waving in their direction.

}
Venetia, Iris, Goldbloom{

"Good lord, he's looking at us." Venetia stated as she turned away from the DJ's gaze

"Didn't expect him to be inconspicuous," admitted Iris "In all honesty I had expected him to have a song and dance number ready for us."

"Hey, Mistresses?" Goldbloom grunted out from beneath the mountain of luggage as he twisted his head to look up at them "Who exactly are you talking a-?"

"Girls!"

The Stylus Sisters turned from their servant as the subject of their discussion soon towered over them. They both folded their arms before looking up at the DJ.

"Now how did my two favorite girls in all the lands wind up facing the same threat to Rythmic tranquility as me?" Soundhound scratched his head absently "Seems like quite the coincidence don't it?"

"It's a mystery that dumbfounds me you Filthy waste of functioning organs, I assure you." Venetia stated firmly, before gesturing to him "I see you weren't torn apart in Prison, what a shame."

"Awe, you know me Vivi!" Soundhound waved it off before leaning forward "I'm as sturdy as my Playlist, and hit harder than my Mixtape."

"Call me that again and I'll-"

"Speaking of mixtapes," Soundhound whispered as he leaned in closer, before sliding out several tapes from his duffle bag "I got several flaming ones with me at this very moment."

Before the Stylus siblings could argue the turn of events, they found dozens of mixtapes being crammed into their arms as Soundhound went on.

"Now I was planning on getting these to you last time we met up," Soundhound went on "but then I got myself caught by the Five-0 before I could do that. So using my time productively, I just kept adding to the pile until Bam!"

He emphasized the Bam with a mimicking of an explosion with one hand, the DJ chuckled to himself as his eyes glazed over for a moment from a particularly intense Bass drop coming from his headphones. It was during this moment of stillness when the Stylus Sisters bombarded him with his own Mixtapes, he took it in stride and just gave off another chuckle as his feet were surrounded by Mixtapes.

"To think this is how you greet acquaintances," Iris stated as she looked over one of the offending tapes "it seems time wasn't able to change you for the better. Though, that was never really expected in the first place."

"Aw come on ladies!" Soundhound asked with a mock plea "Just take one to pass on to your friends for me. I just got out of the slammer, I need the publication while I have the chance!"

"If only to have another solid reason to hate you more than I already do." Venetia said angrily as she plucked the tape from her Sister's grasp "then fine. But I hope you understand I intend to view this with nothing but cynicism."

Soundhound pumped a fist in the air before chuckling again "You know, I always enjoyed the colorful and vocabulary ways you could put someone down," Soundhound said as he folded his arms again and continued bobbing his head to that beat "you should get into some serious lyric making, Venny."

Before Venetia could voice her displeasure over the choice of Nickname, another voice spoke up.

"You all know each other?!?"

The three current members of the conversation turned to regard Goldbloom, who had been looking over this interaction with nothing less than obvious confusion..

"Hey, Goldie!" Soundhound said, noticing the golden haired servant for the first time "Fancy meeting you here!"

"Trust me," Venetia said with a roll of her eyes "I wish we didn't know this brain-dead, disrespectful, embodiment of idiocy and indecency."

"Lyrical Gold," Soundhound commented with a wave of his free hand

"B-But how?!? Where?!?"

"It's a long and infuriating tale I wish never occurred," Iris said with a sign before turning to Goldbloom "and I advise you to not make me have to explain the bothersome events that it was made up of."

Goldbloom's confusion was immediately overwritten with respect towards his betters, at least on the outside. Inside he was still reeling from this revelation, but responded with "Yes Mistress." despite his worries.

(( @theManCalledSting @Bills352 @Bullet Tooth Tony @HoneyBear\-Kat ))

Carter Grey

Carter didnt react at all when the jail-ship landed with its "precious cargo" Carmine's been blabbing about. The tall hunter started spacing out during his speeches, he even even missed the collar demonstration. His face had that same blank expression, yet his crystal blue eyes were still as piercing as ever. His arms stay crossed in their usual position while the convicts and others got situated with eachother. It was clear some didnt like being in the same presence with each other, some didnt mind, and others were....surprisingly reunited with these inmates. It didnt matter to Carter though, he was only there to follow orders and help Vale. The tall boy looked around at the new additions to "Team Beacon," as he called it. There were a pair of twins, a guy with headphones, who really looked harmless to Carter when he watched the way the stranger acted, and an especially loud-mouthed red head who thought very highly of herself. The hunter's head shook and he sighed,'Women are so bothersome...' he thought. He raised his head to look back in her direction, not too far from her was Azure, whom he could barely see. He was sure now, it had to have been her.

--------------------------------------------

Azure Snow

The stranger's apology went a long way, and the faunus' defenses immediately came crumbling down. The previous fiestyness he had managed to build up in her, went away. Suddenly, she wasnt so brave,"Um..." she started. Fighting the shy instinct was hard, and a great achievement when she did so. She wasnt even thinking of her answer. She didnt need to. It was a simple question, she knew how old she was. What was going through her mind was what he was possibly thinking about. Clearly he was trying to guess her age, she knew it. Because of her hieght and very soft features, people often saw her as a child. But she most certainly did not have the body of a child, too developed for someone under 16.

She avoided his eyes with her own and was mentally chanting,'Just say it. Just say it,' over and over again, mustering the courage to speak. She looked down at her feet, her belongings near them, and the book in her hand that she now wishes she was hiding in. Her head looked back up, but not to him,"Eighteen," she spoke with her soft voice. A deep breath released through her nose in relief. She did it. The very corners of her small, pursed lips curled upward, hiding a smile from a victory only she was aware of.

@Bullet Tooth Tony

Lila looked on in horror as a fellow inmate was tortured by the short, sadistic headmaster. She swore to herself that there'd never be a reason for hers to activate, even if that means going along with anything Carmine says. She disembarked the airship and waited for further instructions. She looked at the crowd of huntsmen and huntresses, wondering who she'll have to assist until she either dies or this comes to an end. A tall, brown-haired man was among them, and he looked like a promising ally, but she decided she'd stay as far away as possible from him when the twin arachnids assaulted him with brotherly love/hate/something that's neither of those two because they're both probably inaccurate.

Juodas bowed their head as their leader walked into the room. "Beacon has started to call upon other nations for help. They were easily visible from overhead; not the best strategy to keep your plans in the open. It does confuse me, though, that the headmaster has killed one of the huntsmen he had called in. Things may be more complicated than I've observed so far," Juodas said in their scratchy, low voice.

@The Suspicious Eye @BlackJack

[QUOTE="HoneyBear-Kat]

Carter Grey

Carter didnt react at all when the jail-ship landed with its "precious cargo" Carmine's been blabbing about. The tall hunter started spacing out during his speeches, he even even missed the collar demonstration. His face had that same blank expression, yet his crystal blue eyes were still as piercing as ever. His arms stay crossed in their usual position while the convicts and others got situated with eachother. It was clear some didnt like being in the same presence with each other, some didnt mind, and others were....surprisingly reunited with these inmates. It didnt matter to Carter though, he was only there to follow orders and help Vale. The tall boy looked around at the new additions to "Team Beacon," as he called it. There were a pair of twins, a guy with headphones, who really looked harmless to Carter when he watched the way the stranger acted, and an especially loud-mouthed red head who thought very highly of herself. The hunter's head shook and he sighed,'Women are so bothersome...' he thought. He raised his head to look back in her direction, not too far from her was Azure, whom he could barely see. He was sure now, it had to have been her.

--------------------------------------------

Azure Snow

The stranger's apology went a long way, and the faunus' defenses immediately came crumbling down. The previous fiestyness he had managed to build up in her, went away. Suddenly, she wasnt so brave,"Um..." she started. Fighting the shy instinct was hard, and a great achievement when she did so. She wasnt even thinking of her answer. She didnt need to. It was a simple question, she knew how old she was. What was going through her mind was what he was possibly thinking about. Clearly he was trying to guess her age, she knew it. Because of her hieght and very soft features, people often saw her as a child. But she most certainly did not have the body of a child, too developed for someone under 16.

She avoided his eyes with her own and was mentally chanting,'Just say it. Just say it,' over and over again, mustering the courage to speak. She looked down at her feet, her belongings near them, and the book in her hand that she now wishes she was hiding in. Her head looked back up, but not to him,"Eighteen," she spoke with her soft voice. A deep breath released through her nose in relief. She did it. The very corners of her small, pursed lips curled upward, hiding a smile from a victory only she was aware of.

@Bullet Tooth Tony

[/QUOTE]
Crimson

Crimson watched the convicts stream off of the airship, he watched one begin to run and what happened to him, he watched the small interactions between everybody, yet he couldn't bring himself to care very much. All his friends and family had either evacuated the city or... Well, they had either gotten away in time or they hadn't. He'd leave it at that. He was still grieving over his team. That was probably what had him in this mood of his. They'd been fighting in the ending portion of the battle for Vale, back before the city had been completely overrun, and the roof of the building they were in had caved in. The only thing that had kept Crimson from dying was his suit, Red Titan.

Speaking of his suit, it lay in the massive case he currently sat on. The case was almost 5 feet tall, about 3 feet wide and 2 feet long, and it was the most compact way Crimson had to carry his suit with him. It was still difficult to handle sometimes, but it was better than not being able to carry it at all or wearing it at all times. Scarlet, his sword, was sheathed on his back and Reaver, his machine gun, lay in the case on Red Titan's arm. He'd seen no reason to detach it as of yet.

Crimson realized the person to his right was just as quiet as him, and also noticed his gaze focused on another person, who appeared to be a child. Crimson nudged him with an elbow and said, "They could've made this whole thing a lot more interesting, huh?"

@HoneyBear\-Kat

Herbert Orion Wilkshire

Herbert gazed over the faunas, "Really?" He asked, would she be lying to him? He didn't know, perhaps puberty happened later among faunas than among humans? His brain buzzed with theories on why she was so small until he made an executive decision, he would compliment her, and then forget this whole thing happened. "Well, I suppose its good to have a person of your stature on our team," he began "In the films its always the m-" he refrained from saying midget at the last second "Small people who kick the arses of bad guys."

@HoneyBear\-Kat

N O I R

Noir looked to his allies and seemed to be very interested in what they had to say, he killed the old headmaster when he had found out that a group of villains were leading the grimm, no one needed to know just yet. Not until there next attack. Noir looked to a grimm and then back to the group "They replaced the old one.....quick on there feet but maybe this choice was not the right one. If he is killing them then good." Noir says thinking about the other thing they had mentioned, the nations had sent some of theirs and they made it blatantly obvious they were doing this. Did the new headmaster know what was going on, had he figured it all out. Hopefully not. He turned to a grimm for a while then turned back to the group "When he killed to hunter what exactly did he do, did he look to the forest." Noir suspected that the new headmaster was not threatening the other hunters, but the grimm. But who threatened grimm. Maybe someone who knew that the grimm would go home and tell the master what happened. Noir was overthinking it, he needed to just chill out. But he could not he punched a wall and then looked to the group "I want the new headmaster dead as well....we need to attack....and soon.."

(( The other post is coming soon ))

Argen steps off of the drop ship and takes a long look around and he stands there for a about a minute before finally saying, "I am so damn lost." Argen had absolutely no idea where he was and had absolutely no orientation. Where in gods green earth was he? He proceeds to start walking off in any random given direction to hopefully find someone he can ask for directions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back