• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom RWBY RP

So we are starting out on the launch pads is what you are telling me

I'm not really sure, but I believe the initiation part of getting into a school would be the best way to test everyone out and get everyone comfortable.

[SIZE= 12px]Pretty much done with the intro to the rp and the character sign up thread just need to figure out a character.[/SIZE]

Sorry, I was at a football game and it just ended but I caught up on all of what went on, but yeah, we are great at shitposting and memes.

tumblr_oficiyBJAi1uaqvn6o1_r1_400.png

Let the memes begin!

WAAAIITTT!!!!! *Runs up out of breath* Is huff huff is it too late to get on this RWBY oh boy give me a sec ran for a while huff huff to get on this RWBY train!?

I do not believe so but I will keep you posted if we are still open. The rp is all done I am just deciding what to make character wise.

I do not believe so but I will keep you posted if we are still open. The rp is all done I am just deciding what to make character wise.

I can't wait to make teams and such! Are we gonna use a hosted project for just a regular form thingy?

So I think I'm going to leave since there is already so many people and I'm just behind in this thanks to football and band but good luck!

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back