• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom RWBY (OOC, closed)

Main
Here
Characters
Here
HerculePyro HerculePyro It shouldn't be a problem as far as I'm concerned, they should stumble upon it fairly soon . On that note, what should our big fight end up being? Personally I'm leaning towards the Basan and its minion horde, but I'm totally open to doing any of them :) Aleph Null Aleph Null Yakov011001 Yakov011001

Oh dear, I apologize for losing track of time, been rather busy lately and I just wasn't paying attention to it and lost track, again sorry. Should had a post up by later today.

I'm so sorry to be the one to delay the group like that. I spent most of last week feeling pretty tired, pushing my posts further and further to when I would have more energy. Still I should have let you guys know. Sorry about that. I'll be on vacation next week (at home, thanks Corona...), so expect things to go faster by then.

Alright, a couple of things:

PixelSymphony PixelSymphony Tessa Heronstairs Tessa Heronstairs Soviet Panda Soviet Panda As you might have noticed, I tried to bring a bit more motion into things (: If you want, feel free to write a bit about the part where our chars meet each other; that this happens a bit retrospectively in relation to the part with the Nope is not a problem! Just wanted to get this moving.

Aleph Null Aleph Null Yakov011001 Yakov011001 Puppernickel Puppernickel HerculePyro HerculePyro I would suggest that you also get going a bit (: Aleph, in your next post, it would be nice if you could at least have Sable and Cronan somehow meet Raine and Spinel; even better if you manage to already get to the beginning of your team fight with the Blackhearts (?, I think you agreed on that?). One possibility would be that Sable and Cronan stumble over a heard of them in the forest (at the forest edge), decide that those are indeed a bit too many Grimm to fight for two students, run out of the forest and then maybe Raine and Spinel see this and team up with the two (Sable and Cronan don't necessarily have to get their relic before the fight; my team doesn't do so, either!)

Oh no. Sable plans on yelling at the top of his lungs to see who comes running to shut him up. See, teleporting would be smart.

Dont get me wrong though, Sable can be quite intelligent. But he specified his plan being stupid, and he wants to fight more Grimm, soooooooo....

Oh no. Sable plans on yelling at the top of his lungs to see who comes running to shut him up. See, teleporting would be smart.

Dont get me wrong though, Sable can be quite intelligent. But he specified his plan being stupid, and he wants to fight more Grimm, soooooooo....

While I wasn't sure, I was actually expecting something along those lines xD
Aleph, I suggest just writing that the herd suddenly appears around them and that they basically are already close to the forest edge and therefore manage to get out of the forest (and into the sight of Raine and Spinel) very quickly. That way, Sable won't get to explain his plan full of intelligence and wisdom (:P), but he will also not have to wait much longer for a fight (;

Excellent, Sable can reveal his plan at some other point in the future instead! And it cuts down on dialog, which was building up at this point when it no longer needed to.

Goodness, my bad, I just lost track of time. I've been somewhat busy lately and forgot all about this .-. My apologies!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back